Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
"You are the start and the end. Nothing more, nothing less. To spare another would be to put retribution into foolery and shame for the loss and the damned that have already left this earthly soil... Forever. I have sacrificed the village so the corruption may remain in check. Justifiable yes. but not to this guilty conscience and this overwhelming sense of regret. Have the necessary measures been taken? Have even a single word of aplogy been given? No. We are nothing but pawns in the wider scale of conflicts and politics.

Varus glanced towards Riven

Are you not so different? A woman who believed in ideals but were betrayed?
"Nothing and no one is infallible, Arrow. The difference between you and I is that I wish for peace, not for more death. Revenge will not bring my comrades back, nor will it bring back those I killed. All I can do is attempt to halt future death by changing Noxus." Riven sighed.

"I hold no delusions of it being an easy task, but it is the only one to which I have pledged my life. I cannot tell you to change your mind, as a person must decide their own path. With mine, I hope to end the killing without more killing..." She ran a had through her hair and opened the door to her quarters to let Varus out.

"Take care of yourself, Arrow."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Thanks~." Janine said. "Don't think too nicely of Bilgewater yet, though. It sucks and we all know it."

Janine tipped her hat.

"Good to meet you, Riven." She said. "Take care."
"I keep the negatives in mind as well. Fear not." Riven smirked.

"Tell Sarah I say hello."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexash View Post
((Personally, Ask Riven is my favorite "asks" out of anyone <3 She's so cute and questionable.))
((I try. XP))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would arrive upon Riven's quarters, and simply knock on the door sternly.
The door would open and Riven would greet Diana, looking a little exasperated. "Yes, Lunari? Can I do something for you?" It seemed like more and more people were coming to call on her. Were the things they wished to ask so important that they could not be answered with letters? She was not exactly a social butterfly...

Ask the Lunari

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post

The door would open and Riven would greet Diana, looking a little exasperated. "Yes, Lunari? Can I do something for you?" It seemed like more and more people were coming to call on her. Were the things they wished to ask so important that they could not be answered with letters? She was not exactly a social butterfly...
((Im treating this as their... I guess first meeting, Diana's curious of the self-imposed exile she brought upon herself, and needs more interaction with those like herself sorta xP))

Ah! I'm glad at least people answer the door when I knock, usually I'm ignored... or told to go away immediately in fear or something...

Anyways, I wished to learn about your exile and not of what the League provides about us champions... as they leave out very important details. Diana said bluntly, eyeing Riven curiously.

Ask Fortune

01-19-2013

Quote:
"I keep the negatives in mind as well. Fear not." Riven smirked.

"Tell Sarah I say hello."
Janine smirked. "Will do. Goodbye."

And with that, Janine walked off.

Corrupted Sniper

01-19-2013

Quote:
"Nothing and no one is infallible, Arrow. The difference between you and I is that I wish for peace, not for more death. Revenge will not bring my comrades back, nor will it bring back those I killed. All I can do is attempt to halt future death by changing Noxus." Riven sighed.

"I hold no delusions of it being an easy task, but it is the only one to which I have pledged my life. I cannot tell you to change your mind, as a person must decide their own path. With mine, I hope to end the killing without more killing..." She ran a had through her hair and opened the door to her quarters to let Varus out.

"Take care of yourself, Arrow."
Varus shaked his head as he exited the door, perhaps in denial or perhaps in disagreement. He muttered to himself.

"Were it so easy..."

Ask Riven

01-19-2013

Quote:
Ah! I'm glad at least people answer the door when I knock, usually I'm ignored... or told to go away immediately in fear or something...

Anyways, I wished to learn about your exile and not of what the League provides about us champions... as they leave out very important details. Diana said bluntly, eyeing Riven curiously.
"I don't know what there is to tell that is not already known." She shook her head. "I left Noxus for a number of reasons, and placed a self-imposed exile upon myself as I wandered, attempting to find my way in the world after everything had been taken from me." Riven's face looked uneasy as she explained all of this for yet another time. "There is nothing more to it than that, really..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Janine smirked. "Will do. Goodbye."

And with that, Janine walked off.
Riven watched her walk off before she closed the door behind her, and returned, once again, to her letters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Varus shaked his head as he exited the door, perhaps in denial or perhaps in disagreement. He muttered to himself.

"Were it so easy..."
Riven didn't respond to his comment, but she knew how difficult it must have been for him. After all, she, too, had lost a great deal to Noxus. She watched Varus leave before closing the door and sighing. How many more people like Varus would have to be brought about before Noxus realized the error of it's ways? She shook her head and wandered back to her desk. For the moment, there were letters that needed responses.

Dear Sion

01-19-2013

Hey, Exile! So what about our fight? Don't tell me you already chickened out!

~Sion

Ask Riven

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Sion View Post
Hey, Exile! So what about our fight? Don't tell me you already chickened out!

~Sion
Sion,

I have not forgotten, but I have been very busy. You're also last on a very long list...

- Riven

Ask the Lunari

01-21-2013

Quote:
"I don't know what there is to tell that is not already known." She shook her head. "I left Noxus for a number of reasons, and placed a self-imposed exile upon myself as I wandered, attempting to find my way in the world after everything had been taken from me." Riven's face looked uneasy as she explained all of this for yet another time. "There is nothing more to it than that, really..."
Diana raises a brow, and shakes her head slightly. Seeing that Riven is uncomfortable but, she kept her gaze upon the woman until she finished.

There is more to the story, as that is the standard one that is spoken about within the League. Being in Exile and being called a Heretic are very similar, as we both chose our paths for a number of reasons. Which is why i believe there is more to it... as either misplaced sympathies? or unyielding respect? for your choice to change. That as I wish to support you in this endeavor... so you can always come to me if needed be.

Dear Pöppy

01-22-2013

Riven,

What do you think must happen before Valoran can truly know harmony?

~ Poppy, the Iron Ambassador.

Ask Riven

01-22-2013

Quote:
Diana raises a brow, and shakes her head slightly. Seeing that Riven is uncomfortable but, she kept her gaze upon the woman until she finished.

There is more to the story, as that is the standard one that is spoken about within the League. Being in Exile and being called a Heretic are very similar, as we both chose our paths for a number of reasons. Which is why i believe there is more to it... as either misplaced sympathies? or unyielding respect? for your choice to change. That as I wish to support you in this endeavor... so you can always come to me if needed be.
"I thank you for your generosity, Lunari, however, you'll understand if I am very selective with whom I choose to share my troubles..." Riven sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Pöppy View Post
Riven,

What do you think must happen before Valoran can truly know harmony?

~ Poppy, the Iron Ambassador.
Ambassador,

Honestly? They must learn to accept those that are different, and work to better themselves as a whole. Noxus is the first priority, it is the most immediate in my goals, but I feel like all of Valoran could benefit from what I've learned through my life and experiences.

- Riven