Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

01-14-2013

There came a knock at Riven's door. It was from Miss Fortune's first mate, Janine. Instead of her usual clothes, however, she was wearing a very formal version of the uniform of the Bilgewater Guard.

Ask Riven

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
There came a knock at Riven's door. It was from Miss Fortune's first mate, Janine. Instead of her usual clothes, however, she was wearing a very formal version of the uniform of the Bilgewater Guard.
Riven would rise from her desk and make her way over to her door. She peeked through the small looking glass, and raised a brow. She didn't recognize the woman on the other side. She sighed, shrugged, and rather than just simply talk to the woman through the door, Riven opened it to greet her face to face.

"Yes? Can I help you?"

Corrupted Sniper

01-15-2013

Varus knocked on Riven's door. Even though Kayle have spoken well of the Exile's intentions, but Varus believed that a direct confrontation is always sure to get messages and personalities across. As such, he decided to pay one of the possible suspects responsible for manslaughter a visit.

Ask Fortune

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Riven would rise from her desk and make her way over to her door. She peeked through the small looking glass, and raised a brow. She didn't recognize the woman on the other side. She sighed, shrugged, and rather than just simply talk to the woman through the door, Riven opened it to greet her face to face.

"Yes? Can I help you?"
Janine gave a salute.

"Free, safe trade, and liberty, from sea to shining sea." Janine recited, and lowered her salute. "Hello, Riven. I'm Janine, Miss Fortune's first mate. She wants you to meet me, to show you that there are formal and proper citizens of Bilgewater, even on her crew."

Unexisted

01-15-2013

Riven can you cook?

Ask Riven

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Varus knocked on Riven's door. Even though Kayle have spoken well of the Exile's intentions, but Varus believed that a direct confrontation is always sure to get messages and personalities across. As such, he decided to pay one of the possible suspects responsible for manslaughter a visit.
After a pause of sorts, the door would open, and Varus would be staring at Riven, whose eyes would meet his own, her face one of grim acceptance. "The Arrow of Retribution..." She sighed. "...I was wondering how long it would be before you and I would be destined to meet." She glanced to his body, corrupted by the Pit of Pallas. One such as him has taken the darkness unto himself so that he could track down those that had wronged him, a terrible and difficult choice to be sure.

Riven opened the door wider and motioned for the corrupted archer to enter. "Please, come in..."

Quote:
Janine gave a salute.

"Free, safe trade, and liberty, from sea to shining sea." Janine recited, and lowered her salute. "Hello, Riven. I'm Janine, Miss Fortune's first mate. She wants you to meet me, to show you that there are formal and proper citizens of Bilgewater, even on her crew."
Riven blinked. "I don't think I ever said there weren't. Every port needs honest working individuals to keep it running. I was never under the impression that it was run by nothing but riff-raff." Riven sighed and shook her head. "Sometimes I think Sarah is too concerned with my opinion of your city state."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Riven can you cook?
Summoner,

I am a competent field cook I suppose. Why do you ask?

- Riven

Ask Fortune

01-16-2013

Quote:
Riven blinked. "I don't think I ever said there weren't. Every port needs honest working individuals to keep it running. I was never under the impression that it was run by nothing but riff-raff." Riven sighed and shook her head. "Sometimes I think Sarah is too concerned with my opinion of your city state."
"...honestly, I think she just sent me to annoy one of us. Not sure which one." Janine replied, with a sigh. "Dry clean only, I hate this outfit." She motioned at her sword, different from her usual one. "Dress sword! Three foot letter opener."

She shook her head briefly, and smiled.

"But I wouldn't mind doing some damage control. I hear Velisa was here a while ago." Janine said. "...did she behave?"

Corrupted Sniper

01-16-2013

Quote:
After a pause of sorts, the door would open, and Varus would be staring at Riven, whose eyes would meet his own, her face one of grim acceptance. "The Arrow of Retribution..." She sighed. "...I was wondering how long it would be before you and I would be destined to meet." She glanced to his body, corrupted by the Pit of Pallas. One such as him has taken the darkness unto himself so that he could track down those that had wronged him, a terrible and difficult choice to be sure.

Riven opened the door wider and motioned for the corrupted archer to enter. "Please, come in..."
Varus moved himself into the room and waited until Riven have taken a seat first, before taking a seat himself. If she understands his purpose here. Then something is off with her, in comparison to the other Noxian Champions in the league. The one's he made contact with so far have not made good impressions, not they are meant to. Varus proceeds to give out his question, with that black swollen tongue of his.

I do not play with cards and dices and neither do I believe in coincidences, Riven. It wasn't fate that you have imposed upon yourself exile, it wasn't fate that I become what I become and it surely was not fate, that I came here only to seek answers... Even though those voices in my head is screaming for your blood to be shed with my very own hand.

Varus readjusts and continues.

Where does your allegiance lie Exile?

Varus pauses once more

Why should you be forgiven?

Varus waited patiently for an answer. It's not his purpose to dishonor and neither does the end justify the means. For if that to be so, he would not be so much different from the ravens and the reapers. Though it really all depends on how she gives her answer...

((Which three champions did I mention in this post? Just for fun.))

makmix

01-16-2013

Mack decides to knock even though he feels she is annoyed with all the other constant knocking. He goes up, knocks, door opens.

"Ah Miss Riven, nice to see that you are still well. I've decided to drop by each of my most summoned to see how they are doing, so following up on that, how are you doing."

Ask Riven

01-16-2013

Quote:
"...honestly, I think she just sent me to annoy one of us. Not sure which one." Janine replied, with a sigh. "Dry clean only, I hate this outfit." She motioned at her sword, different from her usual one. "Dress sword! Three foot letter opener."

She shook her head briefly, and smiled.

"But I wouldn't mind doing some damage control. I hear Velisa was here a while ago." Janine said. "...did she behave?"
"She behaved enough." Riven said without a hint of discomfort. "She seemed keen on calling me flattering things and trying to make me accept and or learn about firearms." She shook her head. "It's quite likely I'll never do either."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
I do not play with cards and dices and neither do I believe in coincidences, Riven. It wasn't fate that you have imposed upon yourself exile, it wasn't fate that I become what I become and it surely was not fate, that I came here only to seek answers... Even though those voices in my head is screaming for your blood to be shed with my very own hand.

Varus readjusts and continues. Where does your allegiance lie Exile? Varus pauses once more Why should you be forgiven?
"My allegiances are to myself and my goals, and to the true, strong, and honorable Noxus I wish to bring about through my own strength." She sighed. "As for forgiveness, after what I helped do, what I did with my own hands, no amount of forgiveness will ever be enough to atone for my sins." Riven dropped her gaze, glancing to the blade at her side.

"How could I ask for forgiveness from Ionia? Do I claim I knew not what I was doing? Do I shift blame to Noxus, say it was their fault for filling my head with lies?" She sighed once more and shook her head. "I was foolish, naive. I knew not then what I know now. Hindsight is twenty-twenty, as they say. But being blinded by my patriotism, by my desire to do my duty, is no excuse for the horrors I visited upon Ionia." Her gaze rose to look the Arrow of Retribution in the eye.

"But, the woman you may seek to kill is already dead. She died on that blood and chemically soaked battlefield with everything she had ever loved or cared about. All that is left is what you see here before you now." She nodded to each as she spoke again. "These tattered clothes, this broken blade, this scarred skin, and the emotional wounds that will torment her for as long as she lives. The only thing I live for now, is to try and prevent another Ionian Invasion from happening by changing Noxus itself through my goals, and my own strength." She glanced once more to Varus as she finished.

"If you still wish to exact your revenge upon me, I would ask that you at least save me for last, so that I may yet have a chance to accomplish my goals before the end."

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Mack decides to knock even though he feels she is annoyed with all the other constant knocking. He goes up, knocks, door opens.

"Ah Miss Riven, nice to see that you are still well. I've decided to drop by each of my most summoned to see how they are doing, so following up on that, how are you doing."
"Well." That was all Riven said as she stood at the door, clearly frustrated by the near constant visits these days. Didn't anyone send letters anymore?