Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

01-10-2013

"...and people say I'm bad at diplomacy." Shyvana said, unable to hold back her smirk. "...I do have an idea, though. Some songs have a guest vocalist who sings but a few lines. I remember two songs where the wife of one of the band members came on to sing, ten seconds at most... would you be willing to do that?"

Ask the String

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Riven blinked and placed a hand over her mouth. She hadn't meant to say that. "I'm sorry... I meant 'play' it, not sing it." She really felt embarrassed now.
Sona silently giggled, ♪Don't worry, I know what you meant. Its fine, I've gotten used to not needing a voice.♪

Sona looked back at Shyvanna before turning to Riven once again, ♪Well I'd hate to leave you guys, but I have some important business to attend to. Is there anything you need before I head off?♪

Ask Riven

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"...and people say I'm bad at diplomacy." Shyvana said, unable to hold back her smirk. "...I do have an idea, though. Some songs have a guest vocalist who sings but a few lines. I remember two songs where the wife of one of the band members came on to sing, ten seconds at most... would you be willing to do that?"
Riven shot a glance at the Half-Dragon. She was continuing to lose points with the Exile for all the snide comments about her ability to lead or be a positive influence. "I'd still rather not sing..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona silently giggled, ♪Don't worry, I know what you meant. Its fine, I've gotten used to not needing a voice.♪

Sona looked back at Shyvanna before turning to Riven once again, ♪Well I'd hate to leave you guys, but I have some important business to attend to. Is there anything you need before I head off?♪
"I don't think so. I'm just glad I could help you with your song, Maven." Riven smiled at Sona. She really was a kind soul.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

After Vice hears the conversation, he obviously doesn't see a need to be here any longer.
"Well, I guess I will see you all another time!" Vice punches a hole through the fourth wall and jumps in.
"Adios!"

Ask Shyvana

01-10-2013

"Unfortunate. It'd really add to the performance." Shyvana said. "I hope you change your mind."

She turned to Sona.

"A pleasure working with you." She said. "Goodbye for now, Sona."

Ask the String

01-10-2013

Quote:
"I don't think so. I'm just glad I could help you with your song, Maven." Riven smiled at Sona. She really was a kind soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana
"Unfortunate. It'd really add to the performance." Shyvana said. "I hope you change your mind."

She turned to Sona.

Sona smiled, ♪The pleasures all mine,♪ her music replied, ♪I hope to do more songs with you guys in the future.♪

And with that, she floated off, leaving Shyvanna and Riven alone together.

Ask Riven

01-11-2013

Quote:

She turned to Sona.

"The only true performance that matters is the one I show to Noxus, my homeland, and Valoran when I set foot on the fields. There may be distractions, minor things, but that's what truly matters."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled, ♪The pleasures all mine,♪ her music replied, ♪I hope to do more songs with you guys in the future.♪

And with that, she floated off, leaving Shyvanna and Riven alone together.
"Take care of yourself, Maven. I am glad to have been able to help you."

Unexisted

01-11-2013

Riven have you ever had green eggs and ham?

Ask Shyvana

01-12-2013

Quote:
"The only true performance that matters is the one I show to Noxus, my homeland, and Valoran when I set foot on the fields. There may be distractions, minor things, but that's what truly matters."
"Your dedication is commendable." Shyvana replied. "Regardless, I'll let you get back to what you were doing. Until next time, Riven."

Ask Riven

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Riven have you ever had green eggs and ham?
You eat very strange food, Summoner...

- Riven

Quote:
"Your dedication is commendable." Shyvana replied. "Regardless, I'll let you get back to what you were doing. Until next time, Riven."
"Take care, Shyvana." Riven would see both women out before resting a moment in silence, and setting to work answering her many letters.