Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

01-10-2013

"...and people say I'm bad at diplomacy." Shyvana said, unable to hold back her smirk. "...I do have an idea, though. Some songs have a guest vocalist who sings but a few lines. I remember two songs where the wife of one of the band members came on to sing, ten seconds at most... would you be willing to do that?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Ask Riven:
Riven blinked and placed a hand over her mouth. She hadn't meant to say that. "I'm sorry... I meant 'play' it, not sing it." She really felt embarrassed now.


Sona silently giggled, ♪Don't worry, I know what you meant. Its fine, I've gotten used to not needing a voice.♪

Sona looked back at Shyvanna before turning to Riven once again, ♪Well I'd hate to leave you guys, but I have some important business to attend to. Is there anything you need before I head off?♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"...and people say I'm bad at diplomacy." Shyvana said, unable to hold back her smirk. "...I do have an idea, though. Some songs have a guest vocalist who sings but a few lines. I remember two songs where the wife of one of the band members came on to sing, ten seconds at most... would you be willing to do that?"

Riven shot a glance at the Half-Dragon. She was continuing to lose points with the Exile for all the snide comments about her ability to lead or be a positive influence. "I'd still rather not sing..."

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona silently giggled, ♪Don't worry, I know what you meant. Its fine, I've gotten used to not needing a voice.♪

Sona looked back at Shyvanna before turning to Riven once again, ♪Well I'd hate to leave you guys, but I have some important business to attend to. Is there anything you need before I head off?♪

"I don't think so. I'm just glad I could help you with your song, Maven." Riven smiled at Sona. She really was a kind soul.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

Senior Member

01-10-2013

After Vice hears the conversation, he obviously doesn't see a need to be here any longer.
"Well, I guess I will see you all another time!" Vice punches a hole through the fourth wall and jumps in.
"Adios!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

01-10-2013

"Unfortunate. It'd really add to the performance." Shyvana said. "I hope you change your mind."

She turned to Sona.

"A pleasure working with you." She said. "Goodbye for now, Sona."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Ask Riven:

"I don't think so. I'm just glad I could help you with your song, Maven." Riven smiled at Sona. She really was a kind soul.



Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"Unfortunate. It'd really add to the performance." Shyvana said. "I hope you change your mind."

She turned to Sona.

"A pleasure working with you." She said. "Goodbye for now, Sona."


Sona smiled, ♪The pleasures all mine,♪ her music replied, ♪I hope to do more songs with you guys in the future.♪

And with that, she floated off, leaving Shyvanna and Riven alone together.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"Unfortunate. It'd really add to the performance." Shyvana said. "I hope you change your mind."

She turned to Sona.

"A pleasure working with you." She said. "Goodbye for now, Sona."
"The only true performance that matters is the one I show to Noxus, my homeland, and Valoran when I set foot on the fields. There may be distractions, minor things, but that's what truly matters."

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
Sona smiled, ♪The pleasures all mine,♪ her music replied, ♪I hope to do more songs with you guys in the future.♪

And with that, she floated off, leaving Shyvanna and Riven alone together.

"Take care of yourself, Maven. I am glad to have been able to help you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Riven have you ever had green eggs and ham?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Ask Riven:
"The only true performance that matters is the one I show to Noxus, my homeland, and Valoran when I set foot on the fields. There may be distractions, minor things, but that's what truly matters."

"Your dedication is commendable." Shyvana replied. "Regardless, I'll let you get back to what you were doing. Until next time, Riven."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Unexisted:
Riven have you ever had green eggs and ham?

You eat very strange food, Summoner...

- Riven

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"Your dedication is commendable." Shyvana replied. "Regardless, I'll let you get back to what you were doing. Until next time, Riven."

"Take care, Shyvana." Riven would see both women out before resting a moment in silence, and setting to work answering her many letters.