Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

*Vice simply applauds*

Ask Riven

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona smiled as she looked back at Shyvanna. She gave a nod back to see if she was ready before turning back to Riven.

If Shyvanna showed she was ready, Sona would start up on the melody, which seemed to have a more heavy tune than her normal songs she's used to playing on the fields.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana took a relaxing breath as Sona began the tune. And she sang. The song done, Shyvana exhaled deeply, a little flustered at what she just did.
Quote:
Once Sona finished the last chord, she looked up at Riven, trying to judge her reaction. She started having doubts the song was even good, thinking of the three mistakes she must have made during the first chorus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
*Vice simply applauds*
Riven listened to the song, and when it was over, she looked to the three of them, blushing. No one had ever really made a song FOR HER before. She wasn't sure she liked some of the lyrics, portraying her to be vengeful, making her former allies beg, but...it was fairly catchy, she supposed.

"That was very nice... No one has ever written me a song before. It is...a new experience." She smiled sheepishly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skollerblades View Post
Hi, Riven!

Who I am is not interesting nor important, I only come here to ask a question. Are you yourself a fan of someone?
Summoner,

I'm not certain this counts, but, I have great respect for Marcus Du Couteau. I believe he was the last truly honorable man in Noxus. Had he been present...I feel none of the recent blackness of my homeland would have transpired...

- Riven

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Riven listened to the song, and when it was over, she looked to the three of them, blushing. No one had ever really made a song FOR HER before. She wasn't sure she liked some of the lyrics, portraying her to be vengeful, making her former allies beg, but...it was fairly catchy, she supposed.

"That was very nice... No one has ever written me a song before. It is...a new experience." She smiled sheepishly.
Sona smiled, glad that Riven enjoyed it.

♪Well it was Shyvanna's idea to write it about you,♪ Sona explained, ♪And to be honest, I kinda liked the idea of creating a song for one of our fellow champions.♪

Skollerblades

01-01-2013

What do you think of summoners in general?

Ask Shyvana

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post

"...would I get a dinner with you if I asked right now?" Shyvana joked, giving an amused smile. "I'm glad you liked my attempt at singing."

Ask Riven

01-01-2013

Quote:
Sona smiled, glad that Riven enjoyed it.

♪Well it was Shyvanna's idea to write it about you,♪ Sona explained, ♪And to be honest, I kinda liked the idea of creating a song for one of our fellow champions.♪
"Shyvana's idea?" Riven raised a brow and looked to the Half-Dragon.
Quote:
"...would I get a dinner with you if I asked right now?" Shyvana joked, giving an amused smile. "I'm glad you liked my attempt at singing."
"I am not so easily wooed..." Riven smirked, her own attempt at humor. "Regardless, I'm flattered that you would attempt such a thing. It must have taken you quite some time to create it all..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skollerblades View Post
What do you think of summoners in general?
Summoner,

I have no strong feelings one way or the other on them. They're a necessary intrusion into the ways we battle on the fields. They ensure order doesn't devolve into chaos, and create more risk of damage to Runeterra. Though, I'm not so sure I enjoy how they seem to think they know everything about a champion simply from merging minds with them...

- Riven

Unexisted

01-01-2013

Oh my thundering god Riven!!!! can you believe this?! someone hand stole my lunchaa!!!!! who the heck would do that?!!

Ask Shyvana

01-01-2013

"It didn't take too long." Shyvana replied. "Though... well, we worked smart. Pentakill might pick it up, no doubt after giving the lyrics a professional gloss."

Skollerblades

01-02-2013

Does Veigar frighten you?

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
"It didn't take too long." Shyvana replied. "Though... well, we worked smart. Pentakill might pick it up, no doubt after giving the lyrics a professional gloss."
♪Well...Pentakill might end up using it one day,♪ Sona started, ♪But I don't think it would be fair to sing your song without you.♪

Sona then turns to Riven, smiling.

♪So be honest Riven, what did you think about it?♪