Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Peoples like to talk bad about Noxus champs, but Mundo can't help but respect you all. Sure, Mundo use drugs to become like he is, but Mundo also know importance of diet and exercise.

Oh. But....You not with Noxus no more, right? Nevermind. Mundo sorry he say anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Peoples like to talk bad about Noxus champs, but Mundo can't help but respect you all. Sure, Mundo use drugs to become like he is, but Mundo also know importance of diet and exercise.

Oh. But....You not with Noxus no more, right? Nevermind. Mundo sorry he say anything.
That's okay. I still hold true to many of Noxus' core beleifs, but taken to their purest and strongest degree, not corrupted like they are currently.

- Riven


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Mundo not know nothing about that. Mundo just busy with field fighting stuffs that summon guys make him do. Mundo likes fighting for Zaun honor. Makes Mundo feel like he giving back to city, even though lots of peoples scared of him there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo not know nothing about that. Mundo just busy with field fighting stuffs that summon guys make him do. Mundo likes fighting for Zaun honor. Makes Mundo feel like he giving back to city, even though lots of peoples scared of him there.
That is surprisingly noble of you, Mundo...

- Riven


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Well, Mundo not so simple that peoples should just think him stupid brute. Mundo kills peoples, yes, but for medical stuffs. Learn limits of human body, sees how differ peoples' health, stuffs like that. Experiment lots, but on peoples nobody likes.

Mundo private life not Mundo profissional life. Mundo gots many sides to him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Dear Riven

How much can you bench press with those strong, evenly tanned arms of yours...?

*a small splotch of drool mars the center of the letter*

Evelynn


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Riven would find the tarot card of Strength on her door. Her desire for her causes recognition synergized with this card’s description quite well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Well, Mundo not so simple that peoples should just think him stupid brute. Mundo kills peoples, yes, but for medical stuffs. Learn limits of human body, sees how differ peoples' health, stuffs like that. Experiment lots, but on peoples nobody likes.

Mundo private life not Mundo profissional life. Mundo gots many sides to him.
So it would seem...

- Riven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Dear Riven

How much can you bench press with those strong, evenly tanned arms of yours...?

*a small splotch of drool mars the center of the letter*

Evelynn
...If you must know...I can lift over 500 pounds in such a way without anything special... But such feats of strength are all but meaningless in actual combat. Rarely will someone allow you to make use of such things. In combat, strength is only part of a greater discipline of lean, strong muscle, and the ability to think and react quickly.

- Riven

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Riven would find the tarot card of Strength on her door. Her desire for her causes recognition synergized with this cardís description quite well.
Riven takes the card and places it down upon her nightstand. She wonders where it came from, but has a small idea...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Riven-

I just wanted to let you know that your Exile Eclairs are selling extremely well. I had to half the size due to nutrition concerns, but they're still quite popular.

Ironically, they're currently most popular in Bandle City, according to my last shipping manifest. I suppose the yordles are incredibly fond of you?

-Morgana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Riven-

I just wanted to let you know that your Exile Eclairs are selling extremely well. I had to half the size due to nutrition concerns, but they're still quite popular.

Ironically, they're currently most popular in Bandle City, according to my last shipping manifest. I suppose the yordles are incredibly fond of you?

-Morgana
Morgana,

It's good to know they've been a good investment for you... Though, the yordles being the biggest seller doesn't surprise me very much. As far as I am aware, they are very fond of sweets in general.

- Riven