Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
"Nooooo!"
She slid off the bed with relative ease, but held onto the edge, not trying to get up, just lying downwards. She stayed in that position for several moments before speaking up again. "I'm not leaving until we take care of this, you know."
Riven dropped the woman rather unceremoniously after removing her from her bed with a very irritated huffing sigh. "Yes you are. I'll be leaving the Institute for some time and will not be here. I'm going on a trip, by myself, to clear my head and think some things through." She crossed her arms. "You'll need to go."

Dark Reiora

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Riven dropped the woman rather unceremoniously after removing her from her bed with a very irritated huffing sigh. "Yes you are. I'll be leaving the Institute for some time and will not be here. I'm going on a trip, by myself, to clear my head and think some things through." She crossed her arms. "You'll need to go."
"I'll need to go....?"
She got up, dusted herself off, and proceeded to reorganize the room. However... She seemed to be gathering bags of various items together. ....as if she was packing.

"Well if you insist..."

Ask Riven

11-20-2012

Quote:
"I'll need to go....?"
She got up, dusted herself off, and proceeded to reorganize the room. However... She seemed to be gathering bags of various items together. ....as if she was packing.

"Well if you insist..."
Riven's palm struck her face and she twitched visibly with irritation. "No! Put that stuff down! You're NOT coming with me! You are leaving my quarters!" She sighed heavily. "I'll fight you when I come back if you wish, but right now, I don't have the time or the interest in such a thing."

Dark Reiora

11-20-2012

Quote:
Riven's palm struck her face and she twitched visibly with irritation. "No! Put that stuff down! You're NOT coming with me! You are leaving my quarters!" She sighed heavily. "I'll fight you when I come back if you wish, but right now, I don't have the time or the interest in such a thing."
"Oh fiiine, fine." She picked up her bags and headed out. "I'll be back soon enough. Have fun on your trip!" And with that, she left.

Ask Riven

11-20-2012

Quote:
"Oh fiiine, fine." She picked up her bags and headed out. "I'll be back soon enough. Have fun on your trip!" And with that, she left.
"But-- Those-- My--" And Reiora made off with a few of Riven's things. Granted they were nothing that wasn't replaceable. A clown nose, a picture with some ponies, a tooth, a few used up recording wards, and a single black tank top that Riven wore when she did her laundry. Either way, Riven's eye twitched, and in a fit or frustration and irritation, she punched her wall, cracking it significantly, as she let out a frustrated yell. That woman was almost more infuriating and obnoxious than the Widowmaker, and she'd known her for even less time.

Riven shook out her hand, striking walls hurt, after all, and sighed to try and relax. After that, she did her best to tidy her room, setting things right that Reiora's entrance had demolished. Her room once more looking presentable, Riven packed a small knapsack with a few basic survival things, and hoisted it over her shoulder. After this...she needed to start her trip right now, to get away from it all... She locked up her quarters, sighed once more, and began her trek out of the Institute of War, and into the wilds of Valoran...

((Anyway, I'm going on a trip, and won't be back for some time. I'll be back sometime late this weekend though, so don't miss me too much. ^ ^ Take care everyone! I'll miss you.))

Ask Jarvan IV

11-20-2012

Quote:
"I plan to do whatever it takes to reforge Noxus into the strong, honorable, and respected place I know it can be. If that requires violence...I will answer their challenges with my blade, though, truth be told, I'd rather avoid that if possible." Riven shook her head and leaned against the wall. "Why do you ask?"
"I ask because...." Because why? He hesitated, finding himself momentarily at a loss for words. What exactly had he come here to do? To find out her plans, her motives? Nonsensical. Working with them was one thing, but Demacians would have nothing to do with saving Noxus. He made to give an answer along those lines, but stopped himself. He thought back to their battle. He recalled her words when she spoke of her plight, her expression when thinking of her home. Yes... that was indeed why he had come. "... I ask because... I support you. In whatever you may decide to do with Noxus, Riven... ask, and I - Demacia - will support you."

Unexisted

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
"I ask because...." Because why? He hesitated, finding himself momentarily at a loss for words. What exactly had he come here to do? To find out her plans, her motives? Nonsensical. Working with them was one thing, but Demacians would have nothing to do with saving Noxus. He made to give an answer along those lines, but stopped himself. He thought back to their battle. He recalled her words when she spoke of her plight, her expression when thinking of her home. Yes... that was indeed why he had come. "... I ask because... I support you. In whatever you may decide to do with Noxus, Riven... ask, and I - Demacia - will support you."
(( omg there you are! are you still playing with your thread? i miss you yo. ))

Ask Riven

11-27-2012

((Well, I'm back, and very tired from my trip. I'll start posting more tomorrow. And before I get asked and the thread is filled with OOC, I had a great time! ^ ^ Glad to be back though.))

Paltala

11-27-2012

((Woo, welcome back! Take all the time you need ))

Ask Riven

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Riven crossed her arms and chuckled at the Prince's words. It wasn't out of a lack of respect, but she did honestly find it funny. If someone had told her long ago she'd one day have the support of Demacia, or even just its crown prince in any of her endeavors, she would have laughed uproariously and dismissed it as pure nonsense. Still, though, she doubted the prince truly understood her.

"Your words and their meaning are not lost on me, Prince." She sighed. "However, you must understand that this is something I must do with my power, with the power of Noxus." She glanced to the man with her amber eyes. "I don't care how self-destructive the mission is. It has to be done my way." She closed her eyes and exhaled slowly. "If I have need of something greater than myself, perhaps I will ask for your assistance... But, until then, Noxus must be saved by Noxians, and no one else..."