Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Dear Riven,

Enclosed are six pictures. Pictures of ponies. Please choose one and tell me which is best pony.

Love, Evelynn
Widowmaker,

Don't you have someone else to bother, or something to do that is a better use of your time?

- Riven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Dear Riven,

Do you enjoy coffee? IF so, how do you like it?

P.S. How do you feel about clowns?
I do not like coffee. I prefer tea. As for clowns...I have no strong feelings about them one way or the other.

- Riven


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

11-19-2012

{{ Be glad you get any meaningful attention.

People just come to me with requests for gadgets.

I'm Mr. Build-and-Fix-It. = n = }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murc VonSplinter

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Be glad you get any meaningful attention.

People just come to me with requests for gadgets.

I'm Mr. Build-and-Fix-It. = n = }}
((hey I asked good questions, :P ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Be glad you get any meaningful attention.

People just come to me with requests for gadgets.

I'm Mr. Build-and-Fix-It. = n = }}
((That reminds me that I have to send you in particular a gadget order. Sorry for the inconvenient rabble Riven.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

11-19-2012

((Yeah, enough OOC please.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Reiora

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
"...Could you please not sit on my bed." Riven was very protective of her things. As Reiora had already trashed her quarters, Riven was none too pleased about her nonchalant attitude toward everything.

"It's not something anyone else can really help with."
"Well have you tried letting anyone help you? How can you know they can't help unless you let them?" She lied down, and decided to stretch. She had had a long, long month, and this was a pretty comfy bed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
"Well have you tried letting anyone help you? How can you know they can't help unless you let them?" She lied down, and decided to stretch. She had had a long, long month, and this was a pretty comfy bed.
"Because it's personal, and I don't want to talk about it." She grumbled. "So it isn't something I can just talk to anybody about." Riven's patience was growing thin as Reiora rolled all over her bed.

"And get off my bed!! It isn't yours!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Reiora

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
"Because it's personal, and I don't want to talk about it." She grumbled. "So it isn't something I can just talk to anybody about." Riven's patience was growing thin as Reiora rolled all over her bed.

"And get off my bed!! It isn't yours!"
"Well maybe you should find someone you can talk to first." She smiled slightly and buried her face in a pillow. "And I don't want to get off."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
"Well maybe you should find someone you can talk to first." She smiled slightly and buried her face in a pillow. "And I don't want to get off."
Riven walked forward and grabbed a hold of Reiora's ankle, and began to tug. "Come on! Get off my bed! I didn't say you could lay all over it!" Riven was strong enough that Reiora would be leaving the bed one way or another, even if she had to pull the mattress off...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Reiora

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Riven walked forward and grabbed a hold of Reiora's ankle, and began to tug. "Come on! Get off my bed! I didn't say you could lay all over it!" Riven was strong enough that Reiora would be leaving the bed one way or another, even if she had to pull the mattress off...
"Nooooo!"
She slid off the bed with relative ease, but held onto the edge, not trying to get up, just lying downwards. She stayed in that position for several moments before speaking up again. "I'm not leaving until we take care of this, you know."