Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
Rei sat down on the bed, apparently making herself at home. "I see... well have they? It's been quite a while. I kind of missed Valoran."
"They have...but I'm not yet sure if I'm ready to fight another such battle." Riven's eye twitched as the woman made herself at home on her bed without even asking. She halfway destroyed her room, and now she was sitting on her bed without a care in the world. Had she no manners? She let her sword sit at her side as her right hand curled into a fist. "I have...other concerns that are more pressing..."

Dark Reiora

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
"They have...but I'm not yet sure if I'm ready to fight another such battle." Riven's eye twitched as the woman made herself at home on her bed without even asking. She halfway destroyed her room, and now she was sitting on her bed without a care in the world. Had she no manners? She let her sword sit at her side as her right hand curled into a fist. "I have...other concerns that are more pressing..."
"Aww... other concerns? Like what? You can tell me." She patted the bed next to her, as if to tell Riven she was allowed to sit down and talk about it on Reiora's bed.

"I came here to relax and have a good fight, so if there's something stopping that I suppose I could help..."

Razie

11-19-2012

A letter is left for riven in her mailbox for questions

Quote:
Avatar wants his name off the list of challengers for sparring. Apparently he's learning manners and thinks it would be wrong to fight a girl, even if she's been in the military.

Sorry for the inconvenience. -Razmig

Ask Riven

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
"Aww... other concerns? Like what? You can tell me." She patted the bed next to her, as if to tell Riven she was allowed to sit down and talk about it on Reiora's bed.

"I came here to relax and have a good fight, so if there's something stopping that I suppose I could help..."
"...Could you please not sit on my bed." Riven was very protective of her things. As Reiora had already trashed her quarters, Riven was none too pleased about her nonchalant attitude toward everything.

"It's not something anyone else can really help with."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Avatar wants his name off the list of challengers for sparring. Apparently he's learning manners and thinks it would be wrong to fight a girl, even if she's been in the military.

Sorry for the inconvenience. -Razmig
I understand. He has been removed.

- Riven

Heil Teemo

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Widowmaker,

I understand your joke, but I don't find it funny. My sword doesn't compensate for anything.

- Riven
Re: Riven

When was the last time you laughed? Heard a good joke? If the answer to either of these questions is "I cannot remember", enclosed is a clown nose. Enjoy it.

Evelynn

Sure enough, a fuzzy red ball with a hole in the back rolled out of the envelope. When pressed, it squeaked.

Murc VonSplinter

11-19-2012

Dearest Riven, The Exile,

After much consideration, thought, and musings, I have come to the conclusion that due to the amount of admiration I have for you, nothing I say in this letter would have resulted in anything other than you wishing to strike me. Thus enclosed I have included one of my own teeth, to save you the trouble of knocking it out on your own. I do not look forward to such future awkwardness and hope that you come to dread it as much as I have.

Sincerely, Vaskara Arroj

Lord of Apoc

11-19-2012

I am sending this to announce though through many failed processes I have acquired a new blade as to fight in combat with. You may now request a spar at your convenience.

Ex-General Vergil

The paper is crumpled slightly like someone had intercepted the letter before it got to its correct destination.

Ask Riven

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Re: Riven

When was the last time you laughed? Heard a good joke? If the answer to either of these questions is "I cannot remember", enclosed is a clown nose. Enjoy it.

Evelynn

Sure enough, a fuzzy red ball with a hole in the back rolled out of the envelope. When pressed, it squeaked.
Riven poked the nose. It squeaked. She frowned. What the hell was she supposed to even do with this? She shook her head and glanced to the next letter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Dearest Riven, The Exile,

After much consideration, thought, and musings, I have come to the conclusion that due to the amount of admiration I have for you, nothing I say in this letter would have resulted in anything other than you wishing to strike me. Thus enclosed I have included one of my own teeth, to save you the trouble of knocking it out on your own. I do not look forward to such future awkwardness and hope that you come to dread it as much as I have.

Sincerely, Vaskara Arroj
Clown noses? Teeth? These gifts were getting stranger and stranger. Why did people insist on giving her the oddest of things? She sighed and placed both of them in the bottom drawer of her nightstand.

Ask Riven

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
I am sending this to announce though through many failed processes I have acquired a new blade as to fight in combat with. You may now request a spar at your convenience.

Ex-General Vergil

The paper is crumpled slightly like someone had intercepted the letter before it got to its correct destination.
Noted, General.

- Riven

Heil Teemo

11-19-2012

((I want a picture of Riven poking a clown nose like it might give her cancer. I have the most hilariously adorable image in my head.))