Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero of Piltover

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Lady Riven,

I have much respect for you, and I was wondering...would you spar with me on the Sparring Grounds?

-T.A.S.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
A reaction he expected. Not entirely unreasonable, either, given what he had said. He had to press on, however. "Even were your will not strong enough, I'm sure your arm strength would be more than enough to cover for it." he said as he grinned sheepishly, rubbing his chest where a fresh scar lay under his armor. "As it happens, that's... partially what I came to talk with you about."
"Is that so? The Prince of Demacia came all this way to speak to a woman he finds weak? I thought he wouldn't waste his time with someone like that." Riven leaned against the door, her arms crossed over her chest, and her eyes closed, her face bent in a slight frown. "Just say what you wanted to say, Demacian. You'll speak to me through the door until I feel you've earned the privilege to speak to me face to face again..."

Unreasonable or not, Riven did NOT want to see or talk to the prince at the moment after what he had said. As far as she was concerned he was lucky she was even talking with him as much as she was.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I am nearly offended by your suggestion that I would take on more than I could care for. Have I not shown considerable self-control in the past?

...I am obviously not being sarcastic. Curse this letter.

I've shown that side to a greater number of people, have I not? You, Viktor, Udyr, Sarah, Talon...

Perhaps I shouldn't be so public about my circle of friends. Bah.

-Morgana
Perhaps you shouldn't... Either way, I'm glad to hear things are going well for your shop. The éclair was delicious. Thank you for that, and for our discussion.

- Riven


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
Lady Riven,

I have much respect for you, and I was wondering...would you spar with me on the Sparring Grounds?

-T.A.S.
I've never had to do this before, but I am doing it now. I already have a very large list of challengers. I've decided I will not be adding any more until I clear the list. So, for the moment, I'm very sorry, and must decline your offer.

- Riven


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post


Perhaps you shouldn't... Either way, I'm glad to hear things are going well for your shop. The éclair was delicious. Thank you for that, and for our discussion.

- Riven
That was not intended to cause offense, Riven.

-Morgana.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
That was not intended to cause offense, Riven.

-Morgana.
No offense was taken, Morgana. No worries.

- Riven


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helzing Vxz

Junior Member

11-11-2012

Well Riven was once my main, it was the champion that i got my first penta with and the first skin i bought was reedemed riven, but now i hate this champion soo much kit, lore, look everything... why is this happening riven..... why?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helzing95 View Post
Well Riven was once my main, it was the champion that i got my first penta with and the first skin i bought was reedemed riven, but now i hate this champion soo much kit, lore, look everything... why is this happening riven..... why?
I can't answer that, Summoner. Perhaps my abilities are simply not what you look for in a Champion you call to fill your needs within a team. Though, changing viewpoints are certainly not my fault, I would think. I am still the same individual, the same Champion I was when you first began summoning me to the fields. With that in mind, perhaps it is simply your opinion of me that has changed over time.

- Riven


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
No offense was taken, Morgana. No worries.

- Riven
You are one of those I would endeavor to call...friend.

Is that acceptable?

-Morgana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
You are one of those I would endeavor to call...friend.

Is that acceptable?

-Morgana
I see no reason to rebuff you, if that is what you want. Though, I don't have much experience with such things...

- Riven


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
"Is that so? The Prince of Demacia came all this way to speak to a woman he finds weak? I thought he wouldn't waste his time with someone like that." Riven leaned against the door, her arms crossed over her chest, and her eyes closed, her face bent in a slight frown. "Just say what you wanted to say, Demacian. You'll speak to me through the door until I feel you've earned the privilege to speak to me face to face again..."

Unreasonable or not, Riven did NOT want to see or talk to the prince at the moment after what he had said. As far as she was concerned he was lucky she was even talking with him as much as she was.
"Very well." Jarvan ran a hand through his hair, considering his words. "I suppose the first thing I should say is that I'm sorry. What I said during our battle... I will not lie and say I did not mean it, for I did at the time. I questioned your motives for leaving your home. I had thought that you had simply fled because you had grown disillusioned with what it had become." He leaned heavily on the door frame, his head hung. "I mistook your actions as those of a coward. It is now that I see how woefully mistaken I was."

Jarvan paused briefly, hesitating before continuing. "You probably know by now that I left Demacia once. Two years. Not a day passed by where I did not think of my home, of seeing the people I cared about. The possibility that I might not see them again. You... you left Noxus, with no one to return to, no home to look forward to. I cannot imagine what it must have taken to put yourself through that. My words were foolish, and I cannot begin to express my regret at having said them. Truly, I am sorry."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
I see no reason to rebuff you, if that is what you want. Though, I don't have much experience with such things...

- Riven
...I only have slightly more experience than you.

I have a few comrades, but becoming amicable with them was a much less...abrupt than this.

Not that that's a bad thing.

-Morgana