Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Hahahahaha~! Alright, alright, sorry. You're so shy. I'd LOVE to take you on a double date, but no amount of force could make that happen, I bet. Hmph, too bad. A nice Ionian man would probably do wonders for your psyche. Ever consider giving Lee Sin a shot?
You're not going to hook me up, Sarah. I refuse. You know my feelings on that sort of thing...

- Riven

Ask Fortune

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
You're not going to hook me up, Sarah. I refuse. You know my feelings on that sort of thing...

- Riven
Yeah, don't worry, wasn't too serious. Knew you'd never go for it. Too bad, though. Seriousface now? I really do think spending time with Lee Sin would do you a world of good. Or any Ionian, really, but I think he'd be most receptive.

Miss Concerned Fortune

Ask Riven

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Yeah, don't worry, wasn't too serious. Knew you'd never go for it. Too bad, though. Seriousface now? I really do think spending time with Lee Sin would do you a world of good. Or any Ionian, really, but I think he'd be most receptive.

Miss Concerned Fortune
Perhaps after my goals are settled. Until then, I'd rather not deal with such complicated social situations.

- Riven

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Elise figured she should get... acquainted.. with others to say the least. So why not start with the Exile?

Riven would find a note delivered to her by a spiderling.

Dear Exile

It has come to my attention that I should maybe be more.. social. I would greet you in person, but I am much too content with my dark home. My question being, what are your thoughts on myself?

-With love, Elise.

Ask Riven

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Dear Exile

It has come to my attention that I should maybe be more.. social. I would greet you in person, but I am much too content with my dark home. My question being, what are your thoughts on myself?

-With love, Elise.
Spider Queen,

You use trickery and manipulation on those weaker than yourself in order to lead them to your foul den, and eat them, or you feed them to your monstrous keeper. I find what you do despicable. Forgive my bluntness, but I do not approve of you, your actions, or your methods.

- Riven

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Spider Queen,

You use trickery and manipulation on those weaker than yourself in order to lead them to your foul den, and eat them, or you feed them to your monstrous keeper. I find what you do despicable. Forgive my bluntness, but I do not approve of you, your actions, or your methods.

- Riven
Dear Exile

I figured as much~ and I have heard much, much worse dear. Though, if you so wish to give me a try, you will find I am not so monstrous as I look~

-With love, Elise

Ask Riven

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Dear Exile

I figured as much~ and I have heard much, much worse dear. Though, if you so wish to give me a try, you will find I am not so monstrous as I look~

-With love, Elise
I'll keep that in mind...

Ask Shyvana

11-09-2012

Hello, Riven. I heard Prince Jarvan said some rather *various words are erased* impolite things to you during your spar. I just want you to know, it was merely the heat of battle. He has no real problem with you.

After all, I do not literally wish to dance in anybody's ashes.

Shyvana

Ask Riven

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Riven. I heard Prince Jarvan said some rather *various words are erased* impolite things to you during your spar. I just want you to know, it was merely the heat of battle. He has no real problem with you.

After all, I do not literally wish to dance in anybody's ashes.

Shyvana
Shyvana,

I'm fairly certain the beating he received from my sword had something to do with him not thinking clearly, and uttering those words. I then proceeded to pull myself off the ground and strike him once more for saying such hurtful things... Heat of battle or not, some things are better left unsaid.

- Riven

Ask Shyvana

11-09-2012

Quote:
Shyvana,

I'm fairly certain the beating he received from my sword had something to do with him not thinking clearly, and uttering those words. I then proceeded to pull myself off the ground and strike him once more for saying such hurtful things... Heat of battle or not, some things are better left unsaid.

- Riven
I can certainly understand why you are still upset about him. Perhaps you'd like the opportunity to take your frustrations out on someone he cares for? Fear not, I'll go easy on you.

I'm smirking right now, to show respect and jest. I hate letters.

Shyvana