Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Darus

11-04-2012

Through the jabs, through her speech Darius expression was stone. His gaze matched her amber eyes that burned with a resolve that was rarely seen. He listened and then watched as she ended her speech and turned her back to him once more. Her last words lingered in the air.

Riven would hear the sound of him standing from his seat, but not approaching. I dont have an answer to that Riven. It came with as much strength as any of his words had from before with no hint but the words themselves of what was brewing within his head. If I do find one youll hear it in person. For now Ill be taking my leave.

Without any other pause he proceeded to the door. Without looking back he grasped the handle, turned it, pulled the door open and began his departure.

Ask Riven

11-04-2012

Riven would watch the man go. She had no further business with him, and had to fold and tend to her clothing. She didn't know what was brewing in the general's head, nor did she particularly care. All she knew was that her words had rung true, and her resolve was as strong as ever. It seemed strange that the general would find himself at her quarters, but Riven was certain he had his reasons to justify his actions. Whatever the case, she let him leave without another word. She'd already said all she felt was needed.

Any further words about it would be needless. For now, she simply focused on finishing the task at hand.

Dear Luxanna

11-04-2012

*a box of tissues shows up at Riven's door, with a message*

It's okay to cry, Riven.

Lux

Ask Riven

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
*a box of tissues shows up at Riven's door, with a message*

It's okay to cry, Riven.

Lux
Riven takes the box of tissues and places it on the small nightstand near her bed, replacing the empty one that had been there previously...

st0pb0t

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Riven takes the box of tissues and places it on the small nightstand near her bed, replacing the empty one that had been there previously...
((... Well that's depressing.))

Paltala

11-04-2012

((Depressing but it is how I imagine Riven to a degree. Echoing what our old Riven said, keep going what you are doing right now.
You are able to portray the raw emotions and memories behind Riven and what made her who she is now along with a couple of small things to add more character. Such as the tissues.))

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((Depressing but it is how I imagine Riven to a degree. Echoing what our old Riven said, keep going what you are doing right now.
You are able to portray the raw emotions and memories behind Riven and what made her who she is now along with a couple of small things to add more character. Such as the tissues.))
((I agree.It's just amazing how you roleplay as Riven.It's PERFECT.It's exactly how I'd picture her.Wish all roleplayers were as epic as you.I mean...not that the others are bad.Riven is just the best.I think,we can all agree on that.))

Ask Riven

11-04-2012

((You guys are way too flattering. > / / / < Stop that! I just do the best I can, nothing more, nothing less.))

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
((You guys are way too flattering. > / / / < Stop that! I just do the best I can, nothing more, nothing less.))
((And you are sheer perfect at that.I'll say it again,you as Riven,are the best roleplayer.2nd best is MF,I guess.I felt like saying it.))

Ask Fortune

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo Justice View Post
((And you are sheer perfect at that.I'll say it again,you as Riven,are the best roleplayer.2nd best is MF,I guess.I felt like saying it.))
(Aww thanks, I try.)