Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Script Lord

10-11-2012

Dearest Riven,

I find you to be quite an arousing woman. I'm well aware of your skill with a blade, but I can't help but want to see your grace and might for myself. You say that violence is something that should only be used as a last resort, and yet you are perfectly fine with using force to strike down those who would oppose you. Do I anger you? Do I infuriate you? Do I fill you with so much rage and disgust that you want to wring my neck and cast me to the dogs?

I would be more than happy to reveal myself to you if you ever see fit to accept this little challenge. But I must warn you, that once I've set my eyes on my prey, I will never yield until one of us is lying upon the ground in a puddle of our own blood!

Eagerly,
Jaques

Ask Riven

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
Dearest Riven,

I find you to be quite an arousing woman. I'm well aware of your skill with a blade, but I can't help but want to see your grace and might for myself. You say that violence is something that should only be used as a last resort, and yet you are perfectly fine with using force to strike down those who would oppose you. Do I anger you? Do I infuriate you? Do I fill you with so much rage and disgust that you want to wring my neck and cast me to the dogs?

I would be more than happy to reveal myself to you if you ever see fit to accept this little challenge. But I must warn you, that once I've set my eyes on my prey, I will never yield until one of us is lying upon the ground in a puddle of our own blood!

Eagerly,
Jaques
I don't know who you are, or what makes you think I would want to associate in any way with your ilk, but you are the worst kind of person... I speak my mind, but there are those in Noxus that will not listen to words. For the greater good, I have no choice but to raise my blade and fight for my goals. For them, I must use violence to end the violence... They are regrettable actions...but, I have no choice if I wish to change Noxus for the better.

Do you anger me? You disgust me. Do you infuriate me? You upset me only because I realize how people like you still lurk in Noxus. You're no different than Singed... Valuing life only to find better ways to steal it away... People like you do not deserve the life you were given. You exist only to take it from others. Your kind is truly the lowest and most vile kind of being that can possibly exist...

You wish to challenge me? To what end? To try to kill me? To enjoy yourself with a woman, a soldier, you find "arousing"? You aren't even worth that... I have met assassins. I have met killers. But none have been so truly disgusting as you. They, at least, still had some small portion of humanity left within them. You...you're a monster.

And I refuse to be a part of your twisted game simply to give you some small iota of amusement.

(( I'm not gonna try to fight you again. Not after what happened last time... ))

Script Lord

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
I don't know who you are, or what makes you think I would want to associate in any way with your ilk, but you are the worst kind of person... I speak my mind, but there are those in Noxus that will not listen to words. For the greater good, I have no choice but to raise my blade and fight for my goals. For them, I must use violence to end the violence... They are regrettable actions...but, I have no choice if I wish to change Noxus for the better.

Do you anger me? You disgust me. Do you infuriate me? You upset me only because I realize how people like you still lurk in Noxus. You're no different than Singed... Valuing life only to find better ways to steal it away... People like you do not deserve the life you were given. You exist only to take it from others. Your kind is truly the lowest and most vile kind of being that can possibly exist...

You wish to challenge me? To what end? To try to kill me? To enjoy yourself with a woman, a soldier, you find "arousing"? You aren't even worth that... I have met assassins. I have met killers. But none have been so truly disgusting as you. They, at least, still had some small portion of humanity left within them. You...you're a monster.

And I refuse to be a part of your twisted game simply to give you some small iota of amusement.

(( I'm not gonna try to fight you again. Not after what happened last time... ))
The newest letter in response came in an envelope with multiple red stains on it. The word "Exhile" was practically scrawled on the parchment in a similar color. The proceeding letter was obviously written in blood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter
Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep and doesn't know where to find them.
Leave them alone and they'll come home, bringing their tails behind them.
Little Bo Peep fell fast asleep and dreamt she heard them bleating,
But when she awoke, she found it a joke, for they were all still fleeting.
Then up she took her little crook determined for to find them.
She found them indeed, but it made her heart bleed, for they left their tails behind them.
It happened one day, as Bo Peep did stray into a meadow hard by,
There she espied their tails side by side all hung to a tree to dry.
She heaved a sigh, and wiped her eye, and over the hillocks went rambling,
And tried what she could, as a shepherdess should, to tack again each to its lambkin.

Bloodily yours,
Jaques
{{ I don't care, it's just fun to mess with you at this point! }}

Ask Riven

10-12-2012

Riven didn't bother to read the poem after she figured out that it wasn't written in red ink. She handled it at the edges and threw it in the waste bin, then immediately went to wash her hands several times...

AskKarthus

10-12-2012

((*Fluffs ego* ))

hopefullyapro

10-12-2012

Has the weird summoner "unexisted" been back here after I dealt with him?

XUnnervedX

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
Dearest Riven,

Eagerly,
Jaques
Of corse violence is only be use as a last resort. What do you think violence can lead to? Nothing. Being violence and killing others will only fulfil personal satisfy, it won't sovle all problems. There's always will be another path to chose from. What you think so shall you become. Weak isn't always bad, and strong isn't always good. No matter how bad a thing it has good there's always a good things in it, and no matter how good a thing is it always his bad things in it. Being strong isn't always a good thing, because there's always will be the stronger one kills the strong in order to be the strongest,it will just go on and on in a circle....It's really pointless, waste of live time. No one can be the strongest,it just dont exist. The weak isn't a problem, as long they got brain. They try to avoid many trouble as possible, which make them likely to survive over the strong.

Dear Luxanna

10-12-2012

Hi, Riven! I know I must be cluttering your place with whatever you don`t have the heart to throw out, but I saw this and I just HAD to get it for you. Careful, don't break it!

Terrible joke, I know.

Lux~

*enclosed is a letter opener, shaped as a perfect replica of Riven's complete sword*

Farstride

10-12-2012

Dear Riven,

How are you doing these days in the league? Getting along with the other champions more, or same old same old? We worry about you sometimes down here in the countryside,

Keep up the good work!

-Love,
Some of your fans down south.

Ask Riven

10-12-2012

((I don't understand the downvotes for Riven being disgusted with handling a letter written in blood and being reminded of having blood on her hands by it and such, but, okay...))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Hi, Riven! I know I must be cluttering your place with whatever you don`t have the heart to throw out, but I saw this and I just HAD to get it for you. Careful, don't break it!

Terrible joke, I know.

Lux~

*enclosed is a letter opener, shaped as a perfect replica of Riven's complete sword*
Thank you for the trinket, Lux. I'll have to use it to open letters I receive. I've received a few...unpleasant letters as of late...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farstride View Post
Dear Riven,

How are you doing these days in the league? Getting along with the other champions more, or same old same old? We worry about you sometimes down here in the countryside,

Keep up the good work!

-Love,
Some of your fans down south.
Fear not, I'm doing well. I'm still not entirely comfortable, but I'm getting along well with most of the other champions here. I'm glad to know that I have some supporters outside the major cities as well... It means a great deal.

Stay strong,
Riven