Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XUnnervedX

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
I disagree completely...
Riven, what do you accomplished when you reach your goal? How long is it going to take? Riven,if you love life don't waste time,because time is what life is made out of. When times up...It's all over,you would waste half of your life span reaching your goal,while you have the time doing somethings else.something you could found enjoyable...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUnnervedX View Post
Riven, what do you accomplished when you reach your goal? How long is it going to take? Riven,if you love life don't waste time,because time is what life is made out of. When times up...It's all over,you would waste half of your life span reaching your goal,while you have the time doing somethings else.something you could found enjoyable...
Some have goals they dedicate their entire being to... to these people... turning back is not an option...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XUnnervedX

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
There's some truth to what he says, girl. I'm never going to arrest or kill every pirate ever. Even Demacia's got crime. But one day, I know, I'm going to look around Bilgewater and I'm gonna realize it's a pretty good place to live by now. Who knows. Maybe all you need to do is live by example, and all the non lunatics in Noxus will defect to... Piltover, maybe? Demacia and Piltover would be the safest bets.

And then, we can call in the navy and cannonball the rest into rubble. If you still wanna live there, build the new place on top of it.

...stop looking at this letter like I'm nuts!
Thanks miss fortune, your very understand to my words.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUnnervedX View Post
Riven, what do you accomplished when you reach your goal? How long is it going to take? Riven,if you love life don't waste time,because time is what life is made out of. When times up...It's all over,you would waste half of your life span reaching your goal,while you have the time doing somethings else.something you could found enjoyable...
Excuses for bothering you Riven...
Anyway: Buddy, do you know how it feels to wake up with eyes judging your every move? To know that you have done horrible things, unable to forgive yourself, feeling watched by everyone you have wronged? Do you know what it feels like to have a duty, one which you can not pass on, you can not relent towards? Go slaughter thousands of innocent people, wait until the guilt finally strikes you, and then talk.

Lady Riven. If there is anything I can do for you that seems acceptable in your eyes, you need only ask.
-Dojel McCay and Alastor Kingsmith, Wanderers of Twilight-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XUnnervedX

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
Some have goals they dedicate their entire being to... to these people... turning back is not an option...
I never said to give up did I? What I mean is don't just focus on one thing, cause you never know how long It's going to take. Try to look for something else,maybe that you found from it could help you to reach you goal quicker.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUnnervedX View Post
I never said to give up did I? What I mean is don't just focus on one thing, cause you never know how long It's going to take. Try to look for something else,maybe that you found from it could help you to reach you goal quicker.
I will not start an argument here... but I will say you have little place to speak on this matter...

One more thing... picture me... stamp collecting...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XUnnervedX

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Excuses for bothering you Riven...
Anyway: Buddy, do you know how it feels to wake up with eyes judging your every move? To know that you have done horrible things, unable to forgive yourself, feeling watched by everyone you have wronged? Do you know what it feels like to have a duty, one which you can not pass on, you can not relent towards? Go slaughter thousands of innocent people, wait until the guilt finally strikes you, and then talk.

Lady Riven. If there is anything I can do for you that seems acceptable in your eyes, you need only ask.
-Dojel McCay and Alastor Kingsmith, Wanderers of Twilight-
Keep think about the past,you will continue live in it. Past can't be changed,It's the future what's important. In this world you born alone you die alone. Worry about your self first then the others. If you can't keep yourself safe how can you keep other safe? Horrible things? While there's horrible there's also wonderful things. Some people just spend to much time think about horrible. Never think about something good. What you think,so shall you became.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XUnnervedX

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
I will not start an argument here... but I will say you have little place to speak on this matter...

One more thing... picture me... stamp collecting...
same here


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Summoner, stop trying to tell me how to live my life.

I lived my entire life with people attempting to direct my actions, and I did terrible things as a result. I'm done trying to accept what others say is better or more right. I will never forget my past, because it serves as a constant reminder of how easily things can be twisted, and how easily actions can be made to be acceptable, when they should be denounced as wrong and terrible.

You have not lived my life. You have no right to try to tell me I am wrong. I have a goal I must reach, and I will fight with all I have to reach it for my own atonement, for the betterment of my homeland, and for all that they may seek to harm. Anything other than that is a waste of my time and ability. Perhaps when you find something to live for, or to give yourself purpose, you will understand, Summoner.

Until then, do not try to lecture me...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XUnnervedX

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Riven, im just giving you a abvise that's all, not need to have hard feelings. Your right, I never live your life,never understand some horrible things you had done that haunted you. The past make the person right now, also your envoirnment you live in. Everyone's live in different environment, everyone's path is different. That mean everybody's problems are different, which mean we all have different method to sovle our own problems. Everyone is free to life their own life and having their own path. No one is living in nobody's expectations, riven your right, but there always people who concer about you. Concern you about what will you end up....that's all.