Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...girl, what is wrong with you? I know you've been through a lot, but this skiddish woman can't possibly be the same tough ***** I see on the fields.
What's "wrong" with me? Do you seriously think that's all I am? Simply some fighter swinging her sword around on the fields? Do you think I don't have emotions, concerns, or worries beyond who my next target is?

If that's all you think of me then I'm honestly insulted... I've given you the benefit of the doubt, believed you were something more than you seemed, which honestly was a flirtatious and loose woman, and I can see that you are more than that.

However, I can also see that you couldn't think of me as anything more than another mindless drone of Noxus, swinging her weapon on the fields for whatever cause she thought she was fighting for. I'm not trying to put you down or claim my way is any better than yours. All I am looking for is some respect, and some understanding that, perhaps, there is more to me than one might first think...

Ask Fortune

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
What's "wrong" with me? Do you seriously think that's all I am? Simply some fighter swinging her sword around on the fields? Do you think I don't have emotions, concerns, or worries beyond who my next target is?

If that's all you think of me then I'm honestly insulted... I've given you the benefit of the doubt, believed you were something more than you seemed, which honestly was a flirtatious and loose woman, and I can see that you are more than that.

However, I can also see that you couldn't think of me as anything more than another mindless drone of Noxus, swinging her weapon on the fields for whatever cause she thought she was fighting for. I'm not trying to put you down or claim my way is any better than yours. All I am looking for is some respect, and some understanding that, perhaps, there is more to me than one might first think...
...oh come on! You started off so strong! You got on your hind legs and you were letting me have it! "Yeah up yours too Fortune, easy woman!". You were there, you were IN it! Then you jump right back to the skiddish. Come ON, girl! There's a middle ground between nerdy girl and Shyvana during lady time. Come on, don't make me sail over there and... well, buy a dueling glove, and then slap you with it!

Ask Riven

10-04-2012

Quote:
...oh come on! You started off so strong! You got on your hind legs and you were letting me have it! "Yeah up yours too Fortune, easy woman!". You were there, you were IN it! Then you jump right back to the skiddish. Come ON, girl! There's a middle ground between nerdy girl and Shyvana during lady time. Come on, don't make me sail over there and... well, buy a dueling glove, and then slap you with it!
I choose my battles, and have a mind and will of my own. Arguing this with you is pointless. It serves no purpose. Live your life as you please, with whoever you please, and leave me to my own life and choices. Unlike some others, I won't bend over backward for your desires, or for anyone but those I deem fit. If doing so requires that I sacrifice my own attempts at romantic happiness, then so be it.

That is my choice to make, and I've made it. For the good of Noxus and Runeterra, I'm willing to give that much.

Ask Fortune

10-04-2012

Quote:
I choose my battles, and have a mind and will of my own. Arguing this with you is pointless. It serves no purpose. Live your life as you please, with whoever you please, and leave me to my own life and choices. Unlike some others, I won't bend over backward for your desires, or for anyone but those I deem fit. If doing so requires that I sacrifice my own attempts at romantic happiness, then so be it.

That is my choice to make, and I've made it. For the good of Noxus and Runeterra, I'm willing to give that much.
Hmph. Fine, fine, I respect your choice, don't cut Bilgewater off when you run Noxus. You still flabbergast me, though.

XUnnervedX

10-04-2012

Quote:
Perhaps after I've reached my goals I can consider such things... But for now, they are beyond me...
Riven, a goal was never meant to be reached...it only meant to be aim for.

Ask Riven

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUnnervedX View Post
Riven, a goal was never meant to be reached...it only meant to be aim for.
I disagree completely...

Ask Fortune

10-04-2012

There's some truth to what he says, girl. I'm never going to arrest or kill every pirate ever. Even Demacia's got crime. But one day, I know, I'm going to look around Bilgewater and I'm gonna realize it's a pretty good place to live by now. Who knows. Maybe all you need to do is live by example, and all the non lunatics in Noxus will defect to... Piltover, maybe? Demacia and Piltover would be the safest bets.

And then, we can call in the navy and cannonball the rest into rubble. If you still wanna live there, build the new place on top of it.

...stop looking at this letter like I'm nuts!

Ask Riven

10-05-2012

Quote:
There's some truth to what he says, girl. I'm never going to arrest or kill every pirate ever. Even Demacia's got crime. But one day, I know, I'm going to look around Bilgewater and I'm gonna realize it's a pretty good place to live by now. Who knows. Maybe all you need to do is live by example, and all the non lunatics in Noxus will defect to... Piltover, maybe? Demacia and Piltover would be the safest bets.

And then, we can call in the navy and cannonball the rest into rubble. If you still wanna live there, build the new place on top of it.

...stop looking at this letter like I'm nuts!
*Riven finds herself unable to respond to this letter*

Ask Fortune

10-05-2012

Quote:
*Riven finds herself unable to respond to this letter*
I'm assuming the lack of a response means I offended or upset you. Sorry, girl, I didn't mean to, but I'm just thinking... realistically. You're a traitor. Even if you do it the proper Noxian way and kill Swain on some world stage, you'd start a civil war if you tried to run the place. Girl, you've gotta either hire Karma and hope her way with words is as legendary as people say, or you've gotta hire an army, save everyone you can, and raze the psychos. I'm sorry, girl, I know it's what you don't want to do. It's your home, you don't want to level it to save it! But really, good luck trying it any other way.

Here, maybe this will cheer you up, fresh off the ship. I have no idea what to actually do with it, but hey, you know Ionian stuff, maybe you know.

*enclosed is a ginger root*

Ask Riven

10-05-2012

Quote:
I'm assuming the lack of a response means I offended or upset you. Sorry, girl, I didn't mean to, but I'm just thinking... realistically. You're a traitor. Even if you do it the proper Noxian way and kill Swain on some world stage, you'd start a civil war if you tried to run the place. Girl, you've gotta either hire Karma and hope her way with words is as legendary as people say, or you've gotta hire an army, save everyone you can, and raze the psychos. I'm sorry, girl, I know it's what you don't want to do. It's your home, you don't want to level it to save it! But really, good luck trying it any other way.

Here, maybe this will cheer you up, fresh off the ship. I have no idea what to actually do with it, but hey, you know Ionian stuff, maybe you know.

*enclosed is a ginger root*
Decimating my homeland, even for the sake of saving it, would make me no better than those that razed the Ionian Countryside. Would you destroy Bilgewater to save it? If I fail at my goals, it simply means I was not trying hard enough, pushing myself far enough.

That's all...