Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

10-02-2012

I do not think he found it as amusing as you did...

Ask Nautilus

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
I do not think he found it as amusing as you did...
I am very confused... just... what...

Ask Fortune

10-02-2012

Ah sorry. No hard feelings, Nautilus, you know I like ya. When it comes to the options I've got in Bilgewater, I way prefer you over most of'em.

So Riven, girl talk, you be honest with me. Ezreal. He's cute, am I right?

Ask Nautilus

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Ah sorry. No hard feelings, Nautilus, you know I like ya. When it comes to the options I've got in Bilgewater, I way prefer you over most of'em.

At least I kill for a reason... *Illegible smudged ink*

Ask Riven

10-02-2012

Quote:

I do not find him any more attractive than the other male champions. He seems somewhat less...masculine than some others I suppose, and his facial features are easier to look at, but I'm missing the point of your question...

Captain Jayce

10-02-2012

Hey I'm new to the RP community and I've read some of your RP. Can you give me some tips?

Dear Morgana

10-02-2012

((Use ooc brackets, new guy. Like this.))

Ask Fortune

10-02-2012

Quote:
I do not find him any more attractive than the other male champions. He seems somewhat less...masculine than some others I suppose, and his facial features are easier to look at, but I'm missing the point of your question...
To be honest, Ezreal's a really sweet guy. I'm always on the lookout for single women who might treat him right. Waddya say, girl, should I set you up?

Ask Riven

10-03-2012

Quote:
To be honest, Ezreal's a really sweet guy. I'm always on the lookout for single women who might treat him right. Waddya say, girl, should I set you up?
I-I would prefer you don't! I'm not attracted to him like that. Besides, even if I did feel attracted to him, someone like me can't afford to let something like romantic attractions get in the way of their goals...

Ask Fortune

10-03-2012

Quote:
I-I would prefer you don't! I'm not attracted to him like that. Besides, even if I did feel attracted to him, someone like me can't afford to let something like romantic attractions get in the way of their goals...
...aw, come on, girl! I'm on a life's mission that probably won't succeed, too. Doesn't mean I don't make time for me.