Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MC HaMMeR23

09-28-2012

Have you ever confronted Singed, for what he do to you and so many people?

Ask Riven

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC HaMMeR23 View Post
Have you ever confronted Singed, for what he do to you and so many people?
On the Fields of Justice, yes.

Outside them? No. I have too many difficult feelings about that situation to confront him off the fields. I...would be afraid of what I might attempt to do to him.

Dear Luxanna

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Defeatist? No. I'm simply being realistic. I don't think my word will carry much weight in this. People already know where I stand as far as those acts in battle. Putting my name and word to paper won't necessarily make it any more meaningful. But, I've already said it would be a good thing to try and do.

If you want me to represent Noxus, I would be happy to do so...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was being mean. Thank you, Riven, your help means a lot to me. And I know pretty much everyone knows what you think, but there's something to be said about a rally of signatures and a group speech on the world stage. I know this sort of high class, political stuff isn't something you have a lot of experience with, but trust me, your word counts for more than you think!

Ask Riven

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was being mean. Thank you, Riven, your help means a lot to me. And I know pretty much everyone knows what you think, but there's something to be said about a rally of signatures and a group speech on the world stage. I know this sort of high class, political stuff isn't something you have a lot of experience with, but trust me, your word counts for more than you think!
I would hope so. Just...don't expect me to be making any speeches...

Ask the Shadow

09-28-2012

Exile of Noxus,

Thy kin have forsaken thee, and this fact has not escaped thee. Consider, Exile, that perhaps thy Noxian kin do not want to embrace such ideals as thy own? What then wouldst thou do? Ye might well be regarded as a worn relic of times past, an impediment to progress. Thy quest would be futile, were that the case. Thy purpose, lost.

I can offer thee an escape from this fate. Join the forces of the Shadow Isles and be an exile no longer. A civilization of honor, strength, and life eternal awaits. What say you, Exile?

Hecarim, the Shadow of War

Dear Luxanna

09-28-2012

Quote:
I would hope so. Just...don't expect me to be making any speeches...
Aw do you have stagefright? I used to. A trial by fire is really the only way to get over it. Besides, you're famous! The audience is way more scared of you than you are of them!

*a funny smiley face is drawn here*

Ask Riven

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
Exile of Noxus,

Thy kin have forsaken thee, and this fact has not escaped thee. Consider, Exile, that perhaps thy Noxian kin do not want to embrace such ideals as thy own? What then wouldst thou do? Ye might well be regarded as a worn relic of times past, an impediment to progress. Thy quest would be futile, were that the case. Thy purpose, lost.

I can offer thee an escape from this fate. Join the forces of the Shadow Isles and be an exile no longer. A civilization of honor, strength, and life eternal awaits. What say you, Exile?

Hecarim, the Shadow of War
I must reject your offer, Horseman.

An eternal existence belittles the acts one does in a short time alive. I love my homeland, even if they've been lead astray by greed and darkness. Noxus is my only home, and if they will not accept me, then for the moment, I have no home to call my own. Even still, I work to change that...

Quote:
Aw do you have stagefright? I used to. A trial by fire is really the only way to get over it. Besides, you're famous! The audience is way more scared of you than you are of them!

*a funny smiley face is drawn here*
I never asked for fame, you know... I'm still not the type to make speeches if front of people. Orders are one thing, but that is something I was never trained to handle...

Dear Luxanna

09-28-2012

Quote:
I never asked for fame, you know... I'm still not the type to make speeches if front of people. Orders are one thing, but that is something I was never trained to handle...
It's okay, no big deal. This isn't elementary school, not everyone needs equal time on the microphone. We're kinda speaking in hypotheticals at this point, anyway. I'm just glad I can count on you, Riven. I'm glad... that you exist. I don't just mean how much you're raising the morale of Valoran. I mean that you, a Noxian, can be such a good person. I'm glad I know you. You give me hope that maybe, just maybe, there are lots of good people in Noxus. Maybe most of them! That just... makes me feel better. Thank you for being you~.

Ask Riven

09-29-2012

Quote:
It's okay, no big deal. This isn't elementary school, not everyone needs equal time on the microphone. We're kinda speaking in hypotheticals at this point, anyway. I'm just glad I can count on you, Riven. I'm glad... that you exist. I don't just mean how much you're raising the morale of Valoran. I mean that you, a Noxian, can be such a good person. I'm glad I know you. You give me hope that maybe, just maybe, there are lots of good people in Noxus. Maybe most of them! That just... makes me feel better. Thank you for being you~.
You are...very kind, Lux. Thank you... Your words mean a lot to me...

Trynd The King

09-30-2012

Tryndamere walks in with sword in hand. Lady Riven, may I hold your sword? I would like to see how heavy it is.

-King Tryndamere