Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaylnmarou

09-26-2012

Hello Miss Riven, havent said hi to you in awhile! How are you doing? Oh I've gotten the Redeemed Riven outfit for you, I find it suits you better. You also look like a certified badass :3 Well just thought I'd stop by say hi and tell you whats up. Byes

Ask Riven

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"They had me talking to a young class, and this one student asked a... surprising question. Thought you might like to hear it. Prejudice is such a horrible thing... I didn't bring you up, but the message should carry on!"
That was...very nice of you, Lux. I'm sure those children will think twice about such things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaylnmarou View Post
Hello Miss Riven, haven't said hi to you in awhile! How are you doing? Oh I've gotten the Redeemed Riven outfit for you, I find it suits you better. You also look like a certified badass :3 Well just thought I'd stop by say hi and tell you whats up. Byes
Um... Okay... Thank you, Summoner. I am well.

Dear Luxanna

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
That was...very nice of you, Lux. I'm sure those children will think twice about such things...
Oh, it was no problem. Those kids are on the right track. I just made sure they didn't take their lessons too far. Justice is about learning what IS wrong just as much as it is about correcting it!

By the way, I realize I've mailed you a lot of stuff. I won't be upset if you toss or donate it. Unless you've stuck all my pictures on your fridge door or something, in which case... wow, thank you!

Now... I'd like to ask you for your help, in the future. See, *references to Riven's squad are erased* there are tactics used by all sides that result in so much needless killing. When people pretend to be civilians so they can sneak attack, it makes all of us have to treat innocent people like the enemy. Noxians do it, the Ionians did it... I want to work to abolish this strategy throughout all of Runeterra. Some treaty that the League could enforce. I dunno when I can get started on this, but when I do, do you think you could help me present my case to Valoran?

Zaylnmarou

09-26-2012

:3 Riven you dont seem to be used to people liking you right? As in me stopping by and seeing how you are doing and how you answered seemed very awkward. You do have friends... Right?

Ask Riven

09-27-2012

Quote:
Oh, it was no problem. Those kids are on the right track. I just made sure they didn't take their lessons too far. Justice is about learning what IS wrong just as much as it is about correcting it!

By the way, I realize I've mailed you a lot of stuff. I won't be upset if you toss or donate it. Unless you've stuck all my pictures on your fridge door or something, in which case... wow, thank you!

Now... I'd like to ask you for your help, in the future. See, *references to Riven's squad are erased* there are tactics used by all sides that result in so much needless killing. When people pretend to be civilians so they can sneak attack, it makes all of us have to treat innocent people like the enemy. Noxians do it, the Ionians did it... I want to work to abolish this strategy throughout all of Runeterra. Some treaty that the League could enforce. I dunno when I can get started on this, but when I do, do you think you could help me present my case to Valoran?
I don't know if my word would be enough, but, I would be honored to help press such an initiative...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaylnmarou View Post
:3 Riven you dont seem to be used to people liking you right? As in me stopping by and seeing how you are doing and how you answered seemed very awkward. You do have friends... Right?
I have people I consider comrades, or people I can trust, but I don't know if I have anyone I'd call a "friend." But, if I must place a title on anyone like that, possibly Shyvana, and, though it remains to be seen...possibly Katarina Du Couteau as well...

Captain Amatea

09-27-2012

Do you smile often at all? What things make you laugh? When was the last time you ever smiled?

It may be out of my domain to ask, but if you tell me how you figured it out...I can learn the same.

-Malphite

Ask Riven

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mal View Post
Do you smile often at all? What things make you laugh? When was the last time you ever smiled?

It may be out of my domain to ask, but if you tell me how you figured it out...I can learn the same.

-Malphite
I do not smile often, really. I don't often have things to make me smile or laugh. I laugh at things that I find humorous, but I don't really find many things funny either...

I guess I'm not really the best person to ask about this... I'm sorry...

Armored Rammus

09-27-2012

"Hi."

The Armadillo greeted whoever was around, but his mind was set on completing a quest that was given to him ages ago by his own self for reasons unknown - well, whim it is. He was carrying a drawing of himself doing a hugging motion on a side, coins on an other and a =/= sign, meaning that Hugs don't cost money. Free Hugs!

This time, he would leave the drawing at Riven's tribune. He is requesting she hugs him.

Dear Luxanna

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
I don't know if my word would be enough, but, I would be honored to help press such an initiative...
Is that defeatist attitude what they taught you in exile school? Your attitude is half the battle, Riven! Believe in your word, and you'll find it ends up being worth way more than it would have. You raise that morale!

For this to work, we'd probably need to get at least one supporter from Demacia, Noxus, Piltover, Bandle City, Bilgewater, and Zaun. Even if they aren't supported by their governments, they should be able to rally a bunch of supporters behind them. And for Noxus, I choose you!

Ask Riven

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
This time, he would leave the drawing at Riven's tribune. He is requesting she hugs him.
Armordillo, why would someone like you desire a hug from me? Are you suggesting that I need a hug?

Quote:
Is that defeatist attitude what they taught you in exile school? Your attitude is half the battle, Riven! Believe in your word, and you'll find it ends up being worth way more than it would have. You raise that morale!

For this to work, we'd probably need to get at least one supporter from Demacia, Noxus, Piltover, Bandle City, Bilgewater, and Zaun. Even if they aren't supported by their governments, they should be able to rally a bunch of supporters behind them. And for Noxus, I choose you!
Defeatist? No. I'm simply being realistic. I don't think my word will carry much weight in this. People already know where I stand as far as those acts in battle. Putting my name and word to paper won't necessarily make it any more meaningful. But, I've already said it would be a good thing to try and do.

If you want me to represent Noxus, I would be happy to do so...