Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
The questions are uncomfortable and too personal for my liking...honestly...
....i see..i will accept your words,riven.

Unexisted

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
inb4 a long wall of text response about how bad his life is, that no one is going to read.
(dont even start with me,dont even mock me.you dont know me,you may know how bad my life is and yet mocking me..cant blame you.you know it cause i sure you had read it but you cant felt it.you have to felt to truly understand it how i felt. yes,i know most people dont care about me.its my everyday life.)

hopefullyapro

09-16-2012

well... talon is my favorite but you don't see my asking him if he's in love or anything. But that's just me.

ANYWHO, Riven; What is your favorite thing to do as soon as you wake up. ( just thought I'd break the silence)

Unexisted

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefullyapro View Post
well... talon is my favorite but you don't see my asking him if he's in love or anything. But that's just me.

ANYWHO, Riven; What is your favorite thing to do as soon as you wake up. ( just thought I'd break the silence)
how is asking a champion if she or he is in love being a big problem?they answer it tho..(not try to argue)

Ask Riven

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefullyapro View Post
Well...I wake up, get dressed, and then proceed to do a routine of stretches and body movements to fight off the stiffness from sleeping and warm myself up for the day's training.

I find the stretching to be energizing, and enjoy it quite a bit.

hopefullyapro

09-17-2012

That's a good idea, but I fear that if I were to do that I would pull something.
What do you do for training?

Zaylnmarou

09-18-2012

Dear Miss Riven,

I was once a fighter in that God forsaken battleground they call The Fleshing. It all began when I was a little boy, hiding outside the great cities with my father. We were a simple family, nothing special about me, but something was strange about my father. I would often catch him practising with a very strange looking sword. Long, curved and jagged... Cruel looking thing, but the way he weilded it made it look like the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, such power and grace.... One day I was spying on him while he practised, when I heard this blood curling roar. From behind me came a large furry creature, vaguely wolf-like in nature. The thing took a swipe at me with blinding speed and sent me reeling to the side and landed in a heap, blood flowing from a gash along my chest. Most of the fight I spent struggling to move and run, but something kept me rivitted to the spot... Fear maybe... I remember seeing my father standing infront of me, protecting me from this thing, then it all went black as I passed out. When I came to the beast was dead, impaled in the chest with the sword, but... So was my father... Ever since that day I trained like he did, mastering the blade. Learning from what I saw my father doing... It was a day like any other, practising with my blade. When I was ambushed by Noxians... When I had came to I was being dragged into this large arena looking thing, the stench of blood and death was strong. They threw me inside and closed a metal gate behind me, leaving me my sword. Well im going to skip past all that and get to the point, I killed about 13 men, some looked like seasoned fighters, some farmhands. Well by that time I had managed to trick one of the guards to letting me out of the ring for a moment. I killed him and managed to barely escape with my life. Ever since then I have sworn to kill every Noxian ******* alive, and make them suffer at the hands of death. Feel the steel of my blade, "Harbinger". But then I met you... It was during a battle in which I had joined the side opposing the Noxians, bandits, outlaws. I seen you across the field swinging your sword with such grace and beauty, it reminded me of my father.... We met in battle, but only for a few seconds. With a quick slash and a parry we engaged eachother, a look of surprise in your eyes when I blocked your sword and made a fast counter and slashed you across the chest. But quickly that look was replaced by a black abyss, death is all I saw... My death... With a lunge you had struck me down, clean through my stomach. Or so you thought. When I saw your blade coming I had moved at the last second and managed to divert most the damage, but you still struck my side tearing me open. I fell to the ground bleeding profusely from my wound, slowly losing conciousness. When I came to all I could think about was you, Riven. And how you weilded that sword of yours so gracefully and precise, power and passion all combined into swing after deadly swing. My father had a wife and a daughter once, she was born with white hair, just like yours. But they were separated a long time ago, I know not why but that my father never gave up the hope he would find her one day. My question to you is, are we related... Could you be my sister I lost...? Im sorry for such a long letter Miss Riven but I felt you needed to know some of my past so maybe it could help you piece together our possible kinship.

Thankyou for taking time to read this, I hope you reply soon.

Sincerely, Sir Raevan

Kermit The Fraud

09-18-2012

Dear Riven,
Why is your voice actress so dayum sexy?

SephirothWontDie

09-18-2012

Riven, what do you think about a possible Rivenroth costume they want you to wear? Would it upset you or would you be honored to have an outfit that makes you look like the One-Winged Angel?

Ask Riven

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaylnmarou View Post
Dear Miss Riven,

...My father had a wife and a daughter once, she was born with white hair, just like yours. But they were separated a long time ago, I know not why but that my father never gave up the hope he would find her one day. My question to you is, are we related... Could you be my sister I lost...? I'm sorry for such a long letter Miss Riven but I felt you needed to know some of my past so maybe it could help you piece together our possible kinship.

Thank you for taking time to read this, I hope you reply soon.

Sincerely, Sir Raevan
I cannot say I remember battling you...so you'll have to forgive me if I do not burst with recognition at the recounting of your story. I fought many warriors while in Noxus, and after a while, they all have tended to blur together. I'm sorry to hear your family suffered so... But rest assured I fight for making a better, stronger Noxus that does not relish in the needless killing and greed of the past. Hopefully that will be of some salvation for you, Sir Raevan...

My swordplay was honed by the most gifted instructors Noxus could offer within the military, and I practiced for long days and nights to reach the level at which I stand. I can't speak with any assurance, but perhaps your father was an instructor within Noxus at some point? In any case, I learned from my Noxian Military Training, and steady practice. My blade itself was given to me by General Marcus Du Couteau before I was deployed to Ionia...

I will not say yes to your question, as I do not know the origin of my family, or my parents. I will also not say no, as I am unsure and have no evidence to discount either claim. I may have siblings, and a mother and father, but regardless of the possibility of that...I will only have ever had one family. It is the only one I ever knew, and the only one in which I felt I belonged... My loyalty, and my heart, belong to Noxus, and the grand goals and ideals to which I hold myself.

Whatever the case may be, I hope you someday find your sister, and can find it in your heart to forgive Noxus for what it has done... It was not her people that visited you with hardship and loss, but the corrupted values that they cling to as a result of the blackness that has taken root. I wield my blade for the liberation of Noxus from that darkness, and to prevent future tragedies like your own, and like those of Ionia and Freljord from ever happening at the hands of Noxian greed and corruption ever again...

May you find what you're looking for, someday.