Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Tomorrow...

Well, if that is what you wish, Katarina, I will be there tomorrow whenever you specify.
Grand! How about we make it all day then?

Ask Riven

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
When was the last time you talked to your parents, if they're still around.

~Lucas, curious bird
I...can't remember my parents... I've always been alone for as long as I can remember, until I found myself in the Noxian Military. That was the only place where I found something and someplace where I felt I belonged...

Dojel

09-12-2012

Quote:
((I'm so sorry I missed this Doji! DX))

This is far too complicated. All I asked was a simple question. But, if you don't wish to answer it, I won't bother you with it any further. Still, though, your behavior is very suspicious...
It's not that I don't wish to answer it, It's that all my options, including prolonged indesisiveness, end negatively. I assume from your viewpoint, the truth is best. I'll agree, my inquisitiveness in your opinion on the matters has given more than enough incentive to ponder the question. But I see no way out of what I have driven myself into. Every possibility I think of ends with me ending up in the dungeons, a lot of bloodshed, or antagonizing why I look up to yourself in the first place.

Ask Riven

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Aw, sorry! I like 'cosplaying', as it's called. I'm not trying to creep you out, I'm just trying to show you that you're more and more accepted in Demacia.

But hey, it's not just you! Ai long for a worzy opponent.

Lux~

Enclosed is a picture of Lux dressed as Fiora, hand proudly on her rapier hilt, while Fiora stands in the background, arms crossed, smirking.
I see... Well, I suppose everyone must have something they enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Grand! How about we make it all day then?
I don't know... I'd rather it just be the dinner, but...if you wish it to be longer, I will agree. I wish to show you that I meant what I said... And if that means spending a day at your home...I will do it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
I see... Well, I suppose everyone must have something they enjoy.

I don't know... I'd rather it just be the dinner, but...if you wish it to be longer, I will agree. I wish to show you that I meant what I said... And if that means spending a day at your home...I will do it.
Wonderful, I will have preperations begin immediatly. Do not worry about the details.

Ask Riven

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
It's not that I don't wish to answer it, It's that all my options, including prolonged indecisiveness, end negatively. I assume from your viewpoint, the truth is best. I'll agree, my inquisitiveness in your opinion on the matters has given more than enough incentive to ponder the question. But I see no way out of what I have driven myself into. Every possibility I think of ends with me ending up in the dungeons, a lot of bloodshed, or antagonizing why I look up to yourself in the first place.
You do not see me hiding from who I am...do you? You must accept who you are if you are to achieve anything. I know what I've done, I know what I am, but I also know what I can be, and what I can bring to Noxus and Valoran with my goals... To fear the inevitable is pointless, we can only prepare for it and fight for that in which we believe...

Something I learned on the battlefield...

Ask Riven

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Wonderful, I will have preparations begin immediately. Do not worry about the details.
Is there a time that you would wish me to arrive...?

Katárina

09-12-2012

Quote:
Is there a time that you would wish me to arrive...?
Yes, how about around noon?

Razie

09-12-2012

Quote:
I...can't remember my parents... I've always been alone for as long as I can remember, until I found myself in the Noxian Military. That was the only place where I found something and someplace where I felt I belonged...
I see. Have you ever had thoughts of going searching for them? Or at least after your goal of cleansing Noxus?

Dojel

09-12-2012

Quote:
You do not see me hiding from who I am...do you? You must accept who you are if you are to achieve anything. I know what I've done, I know what I am, but I also know what I can be, and what I can bring to Noxus and Valoran with my goals... To fear the inevitable is pointless, we can only prepare for it and fight for that in which we believe...

Something I learned on the battlefield...
Unfortunately, not from myself. I haven't done anything to despise myself... yet. It's the inquisitiveness I'm afraid of. Excuses for using you as example in what I'm about to say. I was a victim of zeal, I couldn't cast the black off, I felt uncomfortable without it and was not strong enough to resist myself. This alarmed officials enough, and on a day when I finally was about to achieve something, I found myself captured, incarcerated, and it suddenly turns out numerous acts of sabotage were commited. I was suspected to be a agent, at my 14th year, and was ordered for execution. I only survived cause the executioner cared. Enough to falter for a moment. His Loyalty was rewarded, unfortunately, with my desperation. I managed to surprise him, pushed him off, he fell on a Guard's lance. I darted off, by a miracle got away. I learned my weapon later, in Piltover.
Was a official jealous, were they covering their misdeeds up by blaming me, did they actually believe a 14 year old would signal saboteurs, thieves and assasins by the color of his clothes, I don't know. All I know is I'm lucky to be alive. I'm not technically an exiled convict, technically, I'm a executed convict. I am sorry if I dissapoint you by preparing under a shroud, but they have started to forget. In a way, we both have been harmed by Zeal, I believe. I will not bother you any further.

Farewell Exile of Noxus. May victory lie at the end of a loyal soldier's path.