Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
I blame you and your foolish ''righteous'' propaganda for Noxus becoming Noxwuss.
Katarina is becoming softhearted and *barely swallows'' forgiving.
Urgot is going around and asking for hugs.
LeBlanc is playing cats with Ahri.
Draven is making out with a robot.
Frankly, the only Noxians that didn't go soft are Darius and Talon, and Talon is partially my enemy. *sigh*

And let us get a few things straight:
The death of lord Darkwill was not my doing. Actually, it's more possible that it was your bellowed General Du Couteau that did it, but I do not care for that. And I did not kill Du Couteau as there is no proof that he is dead. It's a greater possibility that he is still alive.
Furthermore, Darkwill's son had the freedom of joining me, but he opposed me instead. His death as his own doing.

I have done many things, and many more things will be done by my hand. But, for now you should be thankful that I am the Grand General. The storm you wish to brew is nothing compared to the storm that is brewing behind invisible doors, door not even I can access.

And in your righteous rage you even fail to see that you yourself are not upholding your own morals. Wasn't revenge one of those things that are not righteous? Huh.
You will fail in your quest to defeat me, little deserter, for I am the same as Du Couteau was, yet you refuse to believe that, thinking that he was some nice person, you remember him as if he was a Demacian noble and not a Noxian assassin, you succumb to the illusions of nostalgia.

You should get your head straight before you even start anything. But you probably won't. You are the living embodiment of failure.
Ahem.

...Just kidding, general.

While we might've been friends, you've verbally attacked Katarina. And I won't ally myself with an enemy of the du Couteau household.

Ask Tyrant Swain

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
I haven't associated with any of them except Katarina, briefly at that, and even if I had, what's so wrong with being human? Or have you lost so much of yourself over the years that you've forgotten what it was like to have a heart in that dried husk of yours? Katarina shared something with me that she's never shown anyone, and I respect her for that. If she is learning forgiveness and even mercy, then I applaud her for rising above the shackles that Noxus has placed on her for all of her life. Whether you like it or not, Swain, Katarina Du Couteau will not be your puppet to toy with like your illusionist, or like the people of Noxus herself.

You can lie to me all you like, but I know you had a hand in Darkwill's death and Du Couteau's disappearance and presumed death. The only person in Noxus that had everything to gain from both of them being removed was you. Now look at where you are. Funny how that works "Grand General." Keiran Darkwill was a talented fighter, but young and inexperienced. He challenged you, and lost fairly, however, you had your right hand man strike him down after the challenge was ended. Where is the honor in that? Killing a man when he has no means to defend himself... It's absolutely despicable... I could never be thankful that such a retched and vile being has taken control of the land that I love, and even now corrupts it further.

If you honestly think my actions are driven by some desire for revenge upon Noxus, you are even more deluded than I could have imagined. For one who is acclaimed as a "Master Tactician" your intelligence is rather faulty. I do what I do for the people of Noxus, for the people or Ionia and Freljord, and for all of Valoran and Runeterra. You corrupt Noxus and lead her down the path that will only cause more hatred, more needless violence and bloodshed. By your own admission you would even start a Sixth Rune War if you were able! How is that good for Noxus and her people!? How is THAT good for Valoran!? How is that good for Runeterra itself?! For all those red eyes of yours you're more blind than all the rest. You can't see what you're doing, and neither can the Noxian people because of your smokescreen of propaganda drilling nonsense about "strength" and "only the strong survive" into the heads of our countrymen!

You would be wise to not slander the General's name with your words, Swain, lest Katarina catch wind of it. He was considered by many to be the last honorable man in Noxus. Even he understood the merit of a defeated opponent when he offered Talon a chance to serve, and use his skills for Noxus. You simply allowed your executioner to slay Darkwill's son. Was Du Couteau weak for giving Talon the opportunity to live? Even someone as corrupt as you must understand that a defeated opponent is no longer a threat to you. You gave him no choice, only handed his life to Darius, where he was slain.

As far as me defeating you? You're nothing. You're only a small step on my path to strengthen Noxus. Noxus is broken, and I will fight to reforge her into something great again... I don't care what it takes. I never turned my back on Noxus, I still believe it can be something great, something truly worthy of admiration from all, but my Noxus is not the Noxus that you create. The only failure that I embody is the failure and fall of Noxus as a great country, but I will rise above that.

Mark my words, "Grand General." My will is greater than anything you could ever bring forth to stop me, and my thoughts have never been more crystal clear, or my goals more defined. Noxus will change for the better, or I shall die trying to make it so. There is no question of that.
I had no hand in Darkwill's death. It was your dear beloved General that did it. I may not yet have proof, but when i find it he will have no choice but step back from his former position, if he chooses to reappear. And unlike you, I am certain he is not dead, he left a few clues for me to clean up.

Du Couteau chose not to kill Talon because they both follow the same rules, he knew that Talon would join him, that is why he let him live. But how many other assassins did he kill for the same reason? More than you can count.
I did the same. Darkwill, even if left to live, would only betray me as soon as he would get the chance. You call me stupid, but letting him live would be stupid.

AS for the corruption in Noxus, I am merely continuing what Du Couteau started. I do not slander his name, you do. I am doing what he did, rule Noxus with an iron fist, following the rules that go back for generations. Anything you say against my current rule is also against his old rule. As far as I am concerned you choose your words in a surprisingly predictable way, trying to avoid saying anything against the old general, lest you loose Katarina's aid, but what you think of him is not very well hidden behind your words and deeds. I simply regard him as an assassin, which he was, you secretly regard him as a tyrant.

I will start a Six Rune war. One that will not even last long enough for anyone to react. My victory will be swift, my forces will move too fast for any oppression to stand. Minimal casualties, insuring that most competent people survive to live under my rule.
Maximal speed, insuring that not even one mage can react fast enough to cause global disaster.
My intentions may not be ''good'' but you can look at it this way:
The unintended result will be the end of all wars, peace. I may not care for that, but to reach my goal the tensions of Runetera need to be lifted, and the only way I can see that happening is if all of Valoran unites under one rule, mine!

And Katarina is not a puppet. She is as important to me as I am to her. Call it a symbiosis, alliance with benefits, a common goal or however you like, it is what it is. I am not the enemy of Noxus, you are.

The Noxus you wish to create will mark the downfall of Runetera. I am actually basking in the irony. Destroying the old Noxus in order to build a new one, it is exactly what should be avoided by any cost. But then again, what do you know? You call me blind based on the things you have seen, but you have seen nothing, you know so little, yet you bask in your ignorance, pretending that you know what you are doing. You have seen nothing yet.

Your will? Hahahahaha. *his eyes turn red, 4 more appear. His voice changes*
You know nothing about will. You have not endured what I have endured, little girl.
You know nothing about pain. You know nothing about fear. You know nothing about sacrifice. You are ignorant, and for those who are ignorant one can do nothing other than ignore them. I will not break, not by your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheDeciever View Post
Jericho, I'm hurt that you would call me soft! I am merely waiting for plans to open up opportunities, having a bit of fun in the meantime. As for Riven, we should get to know each other. You never know how things will turn out.
I have my eyes on you, and most of the Noxians *Swain gives a small grape to Beatrice*
You are all changing rapidly. As I have said before, Emilia, your actions have become surprisingly suspicious lately, even for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Ahem.

...Just kidding, general.

While we might've been friends, you've verbally attacked Katarina. And I won't ally myself with an enemy of the du Couteau household.
She may still be an assassin, but she's getting soft. Doing nice things. Making me barf along the way. I'm starting to suspect she isn't even Du Couteau's daughter.

Anyway, she may be going soft, but her skills are not. Do not forget that I fund her Crimson Elite, making us just a little above neutral.

Nwol

09-12-2012

Get out before I remove your still beating heart from your chest birdbrain. Don't you have a city state to be running instead of chirping up the wrong alleyway?

-Tekun Valos

Dear Luxanna

09-12-2012

Another letter for Riven arrives. This one is of Lux, kneeling between two children, a boy and a girl. She's making a peace sign with both hands and smiling wide. She's apparently in some arts and crafts class, and the kids have made crude clay sculptures of Lux and Riven. Behind her, across the room, Garen can be seen staring at Lux like she's lost her mind.

We had just done a little assembly presentation at a school, and when we were done, I just had to see what the kids were doing. This was so cool!

...and don't worry about my stupid, photo ruining brother. He means well. He has no problem with you, he just thinks I'm insane. Hmph! *a cartoonish angry face is drawn here*

AsktheDeciever

09-12-2012

Jericho, it's mainly because the League prevents me from doing what I used to for fun. It can get rather annoying, and I assure you the changes won't be noticeable in The Black Rose's endeavors.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Soft hearted am I becoming? Hah!

But you both speak the name of my father. A both feared /and/ respected man from Noxus. The strongest blade master the world has ever known. An assassin he may be, but he was still an honorable man, not one to throw away talent like you have begun to do, Swain.

Killing innocents and children does not prove you are strong. In this, Riven has the right approach. It just proves how weak you are and will be...

Noxus cannot be like Demacia or how it is now currently if it wishes to live on and thrive, and carry on the Noxian spirit of Strength... and honor.

I am no one’s 'puppet' or symbois. I am Katarina of the house Du Couteau. Attempt to say I am anything else will not be a smart idea.

Jericho swain, you forcefully put yourself into the Du Couteau Crimson Elite. The Du Couteau's have funded the unit before, but you meddle. I allow it for now, that is all. Your money means nothing to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain
AS for the corruption in Noxus, I am merely continuing what Du Couteau started. I do not slander his name, you do. I am doing what he did, rule Noxus with an iron fist, following the rules that go back for generations. Anything you say against my current rule is also against his old rule. As far as I am concerned you choose your words in a surprisingly predictable way, trying to avoid saying anything against the old general, lest you lose Katarina's aid, but what you think of him is not very well hidden behind your words and deeds. I simply regard him as an assassin, which he was, you secretly regard him as a tyrant.
And may I remind you Swain, my father followed Darkwill. He was not leader of Noxus, but he was the prime candidate, and even Darkwill's kids knew this to be true... until he went missing. As I stated before, an assassin my father may have been, but he was the best. He was honorable, even if he wasn’t the greatest father, but he was no tyrant.

I swear, if you did have any part in my father’s disappearance or even... possible death, there shall be no where you can hide on Valoraan that will keep you from me or my family.

(Marcus Du Couteau was a General of Noxus, just as Darius and Keiran was, but he was never Grand General. I dono if you got your post mixed up with Marcus Du Couteau and Boram Darkwill there Swain, but it seemed like you combined the two different chars xD))

Heil Teemo

09-12-2012

Dear Riven

You once said you likened your "Broken Wings" attack to dancing. Do you know any more traditional dances?

Evelynn

Ask Riven

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
- Snip -
You speak nonsense.

If you truly wish to unleash such pain and suffering upon Runeterra, you have only served to strengthen my resolve to defeat you, and create a Noxus that can bring honor back to her countrymen.

You are truly despicable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Another letter for Riven arrives. This one is of Lux, kneeling between two children, a boy and a girl. She's making a peace sign with both hands and smiling wide. She's apparently in some arts and crafts class, and the kids have made crude clay sculptures of Lux and Riven. Behind her, across the room, Garen can be seen staring at Lux like she's lost her mind.

We had just done a little assembly presentation at a school, and when we were done, I just had to see what the kids were doing. This was so cool!

...and don't worry about my stupid, photo ruining brother. He means well. He has no problem with you, he just thinks I'm insane. Hmph! *a cartoonish angry face is drawn here*
You have a very...active lifestyle, Lux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Killing innocents and children does not prove you are strong. In this, Riven has the right approach. It just proves how weak you are and will be...

Noxus cannot be like Demacia or how it is now currently if it wishes to live on and thrive, and carry on the Noxian spirit of Strength... and honor.
Nice to see you support me, if even a little, Katarina... I don't intend to make Noxus into Demacia, but I do wish to make it truly strong, and not something to be feared or hated, but to be respected and admired as the strongest Runeterra can offer, in many ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Dear Riven

You once said you likened your "Broken Wings" attack to dancing. Do you know any more traditional dances?

Evelynn
I do not. Dancing was not a part of my training during my time in the military...

Heil Teemo

09-12-2012

Quote:
I do not. Dancing was not a part of my training during my time in the military...
You have not been in the service of Noxus for some time. Surely you've done a few non-military things since then? Hobbies? Extracurricular activities?

Dear Luxanna

09-12-2012

Quote:
You have a very...active lifestyle, Lux.
Thanks!

...I'm not weirding you out, am I? I'm not stalking you, I swear! It's just that, Shyvana is like my bff, and if you're friends with her I thought that the two of us could be friends, too~.