Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Riven... The Battle Bunny has reopened, and I managed to get - well more like demanded - my old seats. Show up, and share a drink... so we can uh... get to know each other? I think that is how Shyvana said..

You did not hear that last part!

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

( Are you not ever going to respond to me? Do you hate Urgot? =< )

Ask Riven

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
Despite your ---- defiance against the will of ---- Noxus, I can't deny that your ---- strength on the Fields still remains ---- as fearsome as ever. If Noxus --- had more warriors of your caliber all ---- of our enemies would be dead by now. ----Why do you choose to carry the ----weight of your fallen comrades on your --- shoulders so heavily? They were liberated from --- the pain of living the cruel life of wheeze a soldier, why take it all on yourself? ---
((I'm SO SORRY for missing this Urgot!! T-T I had lots of stuff going on elsewhere today. DX))

My comrades died for flawed ideals and concepts... The Ionians died for similar reasons...many at my hand. They were liberated from nothing, simly stolen away by the darkness and cruelty of Noxus in its current state. I have something I live and fight for, and I refuse to die until I have achieved my goals, no matter how long it takes...

Perhaps you can understand that, Headsman...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
*walks in, hat in hand, singing*

The sun was setting in the west
The birds were singing on every tree
All nature seemed inclined for to rest
But still there was no rest for me.
Farewell to Noxus, you sea-bound coast
Let your mountains dark and dreary be
For when I am far away on the briny ocean tossed
Will you ever heave a sigh and a wish for me?

I grieve to leave my native land
I grieve to leave my comrades all
And my parents whom I held so dear
And the bonnie, bonnie lassie that I do adore.

The drums they do beat and the wars to alarm
The captain calls, we must obey
So farewell, farewell to Noxus's charms
For it's early in the morning I am far, far away.

I have three brothers and they are at rest
Their arms are folded on their breast
But a poor simple sailor just like me
Must be tossed and driven on the dark blue sea.

Just a shanty I modified a tad. Thought you'd like it, girl. *sets her hat back on her head*
That is a...rather nice song, Miss Fortune... Thank you for sharing it with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Riven how did you handle your soldiers when they raped and pillaged? Did you let them? Did you stop them? Punish them?
...Why do you insist on asking me such painful questions, Summoner? Do you take enjoyment in torturing me for some demented purpose?

Please stop asking such things... We all made mistakes... I'm trying to atone for mine...and the errors of my homeland... Is that not enough for you...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Riven... The Battle Bunny has reopened, and I managed to get - well more like demanded - my old seats. Show up, and share a drink... so we can uh... get to know each other? I think that is how Shyvana said..

You did not hear that last part!
...No.

Pick another venue. I refuse to return to that place after what happened...

Heil Teemo

08-30-2012

Dear Riven,

It's been awhile, my potential friend who may or may not still hate me! How has your week been? Not nearly enough questions arrive to your mailbox that simply want to know if you're well.

Sincerely, Albert Wrack

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
...No.

Pick another venue. I refuse to return to that place after what happened...
Come on, it's not like the owner is against you being there anymore. We'll just make sure to keep the alchohal away from you this time.

Ask Riven

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Dear Riven,

It's been awhile, my potential friend who may or may not still hate me! How has your week been? Not nearly enough questions arrive to your mailbox that simply want to know if you're well.

Sincerely, Albert Wrack
I'm well enough, Summoner.

Despite being harassed by the Widowmaker almost consistently, and Katarina Du Couteau refusing to understand what boundaries are...I'm alright, all things considered...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Come on, it's not like the owner is against you being there anymore. We'll just make sure to keep the alchohal away from you this time.
No means no, Du Couteau. What part of this is so difficult for you to understand?

Pick another venue if you wish to discuss things. That's final.

Heil Teemo

08-30-2012

Quote:
I'm well enough, Summoner.

Despite being harassed by the Widowmaker almost consistently, and Katarina Du Couteau refusing to understand what boundaries are...I'm alright, all things considered...
You take the good with the bad, yes? I hear you're quite popular with the League and its many fans. It's a good opportunity to begin repairing your reputation with both Ionia and Noxus.

You are still meaning to do that, I trust?

Ask Riven

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
You take the good with the bad, yes? I hear you're quite popular with the League and its many fans. It's a good opportunity to begin repairing your reputation with both Ionia and Noxus.

You are still meaning to do that, I trust?
Of course. I work hard toward that goal each day.

Heil Teemo

08-30-2012

Quote:
Of course. I work hard toward that goal each day.
You're a celebrity, Riven. I don't know if you know that -- I know you certainly try to avoid the press. I think you should embrace it, if only a little. You have the ear of the world and should be taking advantage of that to get your message across. I can give you the mailing address of the Ionian Parliament, if you'd like.

Dear Urgot

08-30-2012

Quote:
((I'm SO SORRY for missing this Urgot!! T-T I had lots of stuff going on elsewhere today. DX))

My comrades died for flawed ideals and concepts... The Ionians died for similar reasons...many at my hand. They were liberated from nothing, simly stolen away by the darkness and cruelty of Noxus in its current state. I have something I live and fight for, and I refuse to die until I have achieved my goals, no matter how long it takes...

Perhaps you can understand that, Headsman...
To have a purpose in life. To do what needs to be done. To serve a great cause and give your entirety to that cause....Coughcough Yes, I understand too well. However, you are wrong. I have been in the darkness. I have experienced the cold, hollow embrace of death. I can tell you, with absolute certainty, that existence is torment. We live. We fight. We eat. We starve. We become fatigued. We sleep. We wake up. In a repetitious cycle until we die.

I understand you have your ideals and follow your own path, now, however. Where will it really take you? Would it not be easier to simply accept death and no longer need to struggle? My hatred and fury is aimed at Garen Crownguard, but where is yours directed?