Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

08-26-2012

It has come to our attention that we have been accused of stealing your attire and rumor has been spread of the matter. In order to clear up such false words we are supplying you with a replica attire and stating we had nothing to do with the disappearance of your original. While this may appear to be a confession of guilt to some, it is not. It is an act of good will. It should arrive at your quarters momentarily. Have a pleasant day Riven.

-Summoner Nwol-

Ask Shyvana

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
As a matter of fact...it seems that a summoner has made off with my regular white attire... Though I have a feeling Katarina Du Couteau is the one to blame for it. She left me a very "Noxian" outfit, and I can guess that it was her intent to force me to wear it instead of my standard fare...

She and I had a discussion about some things after I returned from my visit to Demacia... Luckily I still have my so-called "Redeemed" attire to wear instead of the gaudy thing she supplied for me. I wish I had my casual outfit back, though... I'm not particularly fond of either of my spares that the Institute has given me...
At least you're not stuck with any of that atrocious Commando gear. *smirk* Well, I doubt any of what you like is found in a Demacian store... or any store. Perhaps you would like some gold, so a League tailor can remake your clothes? I assure you, it is no trouble. I make an Elite Guard salary and I don't buy clothes. I have more gold than I know what to do with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
It has come to our attention that we have been accused of stealing your attire and rumor has been spread of the matter. In order to clear up such false words we are supplying you with a replica attire and stating we had nothing to do with the disappearance of your original. While this may appear to be a confession of guilt to some, it is not. It is an act of good will. It should arrive at your quarters momentarily. Have a pleasant day Riven.

-Summoner Nwol-
Inspect it thoroughly, Riven. Have the Summoners scan it for enchantments. In fact, just burn it, I'll give you the gold for custom work from a reputable tailor.

Ask Riven

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
To shed light on any doubt that anybody may have for my intentions in trying to participate in your column, Riven, I will only say the following:

I, too, realized the cruel reality of my homeland. I experienced first hand how terrible and merciless Zaun could truly be. I had my research stolen, and the man I had entrusted as my Professor stole credit for the work I had put my entire mind and body into completing. When I had initially shut myself in my laboratory, isolated from the rest of the world, I did in fact experience immense feelings such as anger, sorrow, contempt, bloodlust, but ultimately I made a solemn resignation to myself. That I would cast away my flesh, become something beyond the frail, insufficient man that I once was.

I sacrificed my former biology for the sake of my work, and for those long, agonizing months the only thought that kept me going and drove me to endure the pain I caused myself was this: "Improve". I didn't give up, and I never abandoned Zaun to pursue my ideals. I did something about it, at great cost to my former self.

I learned that nothing can be accomplished without sacrifice. Whether it be losing the lives of others, or losing your very own limbs.
That's all fine and good, but don't stand on your pedestal of confused thinking and delusions of grandeur in my column. You have your own word-space to tell everyone how amazing you are in your own words. Go do it there, and stay out of my business.

I don't like you, or what you stand for. I don't think flesh is weak, nor are emotions. Emotions drive a person to action, and can be harnessed for good and noble intentions. I never turned my back on my homeland, simply the set of ideals that were hurting it, her people, and the people of Valoran to the core.

To disregard flesh and emotion is to disregard that which makes us human, and I refuse to believe that being a human being is a cause to be called weak. If you EVER doubt my strength or my resolve, Herald, I will fight you with all I have.

And when you lay broken and battered, picking your precious machines up off the ground, you can see what true strength is...

Now get out of my column...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Riven,sorry but what do you mean by you delest your bunny suit? Don't you like bunnies? They are soo fluffy and furry and cute!!
It is demeaning to me as a soldier, and only caters to those who would wish to ogle my body in a perverted light... It is a horrible thing.

That being said, I have no problem with rabbits in and of themselves...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post

-Summoner Nwol-
Thank you, Summoner. Though I had my suspicions that you were not at fault...

Ask Shyvana

08-26-2012

(The horrors of posting at the exact same moment Riven does. xD)

Ask Riven

08-26-2012

((Indeed. X3 One moment~))

Ask Riven

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
At least you're not stuck with any of that atrocious Commando gear. *smirk* Well, I doubt any of what you like is found in a Demacian store... or any store. Perhaps you would like some gold, so a League tailor can remake your clothes? I assure you, it is no trouble. I make an Elite Guard salary and I don't buy clothes. I have more gold than I know what to do with.

Inspect it thoroughly, Riven. Have the Summoners scan it for enchantments. In fact, just burn it, I'll give you the gold for custom work from a reputable tailor.
Let's just wait until I see what the Summoner has done. If it is a replica of my old attire, I'm sure it will do nicely.

That, and I will not have to ask Summoner Kaz to try and make such a duplication for me either... I'd...rather avoid that...

Ask the Herald

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
That's all fine and good, but don't stand on your pedestal of confused thinking and delusions of grandeur in my column. You have your own word-space to tell everyone how amazing you are in your own words. Go do it there, and stay out of my business.

I don't like you, or what you stand for. I don't think flesh is weak, nor are emotions. Emotions drive a person to action, and can be harnessed for good and noble intentions. I never turned my back on my homeland, simply the set of ideals that were hurting it, her people, and the people of Valoran to the core.

To disregard flesh and emotion is to disregard that which makes us human, and I refuse to believe that being a human being is a cause to be called weak. If you EVER doubt my strength or my resolve, Herald, I will fight you with all I have.

And when you lay broken and battered, picking your precious machines up off the ground, you can see what true strength is...

Now get out of my column...
Very well. This will be my last message to you, but I refuse to allow you your incessant ignorance: When you have been destroyed or have been shown, once and for all, that your inane idealism is naught, it will be a great honor to remind you of who it was that said it was only inevitable.

For it is only a matter of time before you fail, and your pointless quest for atonement becomes forgotten.

Ask Riven

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Very well. This will be my last message to you, but I refuse to allow you your incessant ignorance: When you have been destroyed or have been shown, once and for all, that your inane idealism is naught, it will be a great honor to remind you of who it was that said it was only inevitable.

For it is only a matter of time before you fail, and your pointless quest for atonement becomes forgotten.
Out...

Now.

Heil Teemo

08-26-2012

Evelynn is behind Riven when she turns around, her arms crossed and a mock frown is etched upon her face.

"Pfft, what a jerk. Right?"

Ask Riven

08-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Evelynn is behind Riven when she turns around, her arms crossed and a mock frown is etched upon her face.

"Pfft, what a jerk. Right?"
"Just because you're invisible does not mean I can't hear your footwear on the ground..." Riven grumbled, having just finished sending the letter response to Viktor's rant. "Does anyone EVER bother to knock?" She turned to face Evelyn, clearly displeased with her continued intrusion.

"Katarina, you, what is is with assassins and simply letting themselves into another's place of residence? Don't you have any semblance of common courtesy?" She met Eve's glance for a moment before turning to walk to her bed and unpack her new duplicate outfit to replace the one that was lost.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be lurking about in the shadows?"