Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
*chuckles* There's no rush, Riven. You're young, you have a whole lifetime to make stupid mistakes.

Now, to alleviate your discomfort, a question. Have you and Tryndamere ever tried each others' swords, perhaps between matches at the Institute?
I've already made my share...just not in that fashion.

Anyway, you'll understand if I say I don't like the idea of anyone else handling my sword... It is very much a part of myself, and, to have it in the hands of another person is...discomforting...

Dojel

08-26-2012

Quote:
Riven feels much the same way. Including that uncertain, trailing statement of self-doubt.
((If only I was here to answer that. But i'm in a interrogation at Singed's.

PuniMage

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
It just strikes me as odd you would wish to know about my sword...

I thought you were all about stealing horseshoes and balloons...
Times have change after my first attempt of the Mother-Ship I decide that hextechology will help my scams better! As days go by I get smarter and adept to more better plans like this device I have

Veigar pulls out a device out of his coat along came out horseshoes and balloons......

Hmm you didn't see that....

Ask Mad Chemist

08-26-2012

((Singed's all the mind rape you can take and more, open all days of the week 24 hours a day >_0))

Ask Shyvana

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
I've already made my share...just not in that fashion.

Anyway, you'll understand if I say I don't like the idea of anyone else handling my sword... It is very much a part of myself, and, to have it in the hands of another person is...discomforting...
Interesting. I've heard of human cultures where it's a great honor for someone to bring your weapon into battle, as a sign of respect, or a feeling that you fight with them, or somesuch. But fair enough.

By the way, do you need to go clothes shopping?

Dojel

08-26-2012

Quote:
Interesting. I've heard of human cultures where it's a great honor for someone to bring your weapon into battle, as a sign of respect, or a feeling that you fight with them, or somesuch. But fair enough.

((Isn't Jarvan's weapon ancestral?))

Ask Shyvana

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((Isn't Jarvan's weapon ancestral?))
(If it isn't, it needs to be.)

Ask Riven

08-26-2012

Quote:

As a matter of fact...it seems that a summoner has made off with my regular white attire... Though I have a feeling Katarina Du Couteau is the one to blame for it. She left me a very "Noxian" outfit, and I can guess that it was her intent to force me to wear it instead of my standard fare...

She and I had a discussion about some things after I returned from my visit to Demacia... Luckily I still have my so-called "Redeemed" attire to wear instead of the gaudy thing she supplied for me. I wish I had my casual outfit back, though... I'm not particularly fond of either of my spares that the Institute has given me...

Ask the Herald

08-26-2012

To shed light on any doubt that anybody may have for my intentions in trying to participate in your column, Riven, I will only say the following:

I, too, realized the cruel reality of my homeland. I experienced first hand how terrible and merciless Zaun could truly be. I had my research stolen, and the man I had entrusted as my Professor stole credit for the work I had put my entire mind and body into completing. When I had initially shut myself in my laboratory, isolated from the rest of the world, I did in fact experience immense feelings such as anger, sorrow, contempt, bloodlust, but ultimately I made a solemn resignation to myself. That I would cast away my flesh, become something beyond the frail, insufficient man that I once was.

I sacrificed my former biology for the sake of my work, and for those long, agonizing months the only thought that kept me going and drove me to endure the pain I caused myself was this: "Improve". I didn't give up, and I never abandoned Zaun to pursue my ideals. I did something about it, at great cost to my former self.

I learned that nothing can be accomplished without sacrifice. Whether it be losing the lives of others, or losing your very own limbs.

Unexisted

08-26-2012

Riven,sorry but what do you mean by you delest your bunny suit? Don't you like bunnies? They are soo fluffy and furry and cute!!