Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Riven,

Your thoughts on Fiora?

And if I have a chance with her?

~Talon
Fiora is a capable fighter and her skill is impressive. I have a lot to learn from, and about, her. However, she seems fragile, which may prove to be her downfall.

I think, as fellow bladesmasters, you might be able to find common interests. But I'm not the one you'd want to ask about relationships...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKerrosXx View Post
Dear Riven,

Delving into the Same question a little bit, Soraka is trying to get her beauty back and take the curse away from Warwick. What would you do? Would you deny Soraka her beauty in order to stop Warwick from going back to all his heinous crimes? Or would acknowledge her and let her take the curse back.

To put it in other words, do you think Warwick is more dangerous as a werewolf? Or as a alchemist.
It's hard to imagine Warwick coming back as an alchemist. I think his transformation changed him as much mentally as physically. I wonder if it's possible to fix the mind.
Even so, I'm not one to deny Soraka's wishes. If she changes Warwick back and he proves to be a hindrance in my own goals, I will deal with him then, the same way I'll deal with Singed.

Jaykoboy

03-15-2012

Riven,

Want to come to a party I'm throwing? I've been planning it for DAYS now, which is a lot more than I usually do.

-Jay

xXKerrosXx

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post

It's hard to imagine Warwick coming back as an alchemist. I think his transformation changed him as much mentally as physically. I wonder if it's possible to fix the mind.
Even so, I'm not one to deny Soraka's wishes. If she changes Warwick back and he proves to be a hindrance in my own goals, I will deal with him then, the same way I'll deal with Singed.
If it would be possible to change his mind from werewolf to alchemist again, wouldn't it be better to change him so that he would be on your side? Juggling the idea around in my head, I'm not sure what you'd truly do. On one hand, he has killed so many with his experiments which is deserving in death, but on the other hand, if his mind was changed and he could join your side with his knowledge (we hope) still intact to help make machines to end the war. what do you think? My assumption is that the best person to consult on the manner would probably be Hermindinger.

Now lets turn towards a different question. Do you still hear the yells and screams of your dying men? Though as horrific as it is, do you? What'd you do straight after you got out from cover? Can you describe it?

Ask Talon

03-15-2012

How little you know Summoner... How little you know...

~Talon

xXKerrosXx

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
How little you know Summoner... How little you know...

~Talon
didn't ask you. Try to stay in your own forum

Ask Riven

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Riven,

Want to come to a party I'm throwing? I've been planning it for DAYS now, which is a lot more than I usually do.

-Jay
You know well enough I dislike parties.

(OOC: I'm okay with playing along to a certain point, but I am trying to avoid the fanfiction. I like the fanfics, but this is something separate. As far as 'Riven' is concerned, all the fanfiction is entirely made up.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKerrosXx View Post
If it would be possible to change his mind from werewolf to alchemist again, wouldn't it be better to change him so that he would be on your side? Juggling the idea around in my head, I'm not sure what you'd truly do. On one hand, he has killed so many with his experiments which is deserving in death, but on the other hand, if his mind was changed and he could join your side with his knowledge (we hope) still intact to help make machines to end the war. what do you think? My assumption is that the best person to consult on the manner would probably be Hermindinger.

Now lets turn towards a different question. Do you still hear the yells and screams of your dying men? Though as horrific as it is, do you? What'd you do straight after you got out from cover? Can you describe it?
**** you. I have nothing more to say to you.

Ask Talon

03-16-2012

Riven,

That summoner has some sort of magic that causes him to piss off every Noxian he contacts.

I vote we send him to speak to Swain.

~Talon

Algarik

03-18-2012

Riven you shouldn’t get mad because of him, getting angry would only satisfy him… Well that’s my opinions. I think anger is a wrong way to channel your energy. Well you’re the warrior and I’m the summoner, you know what suits you best.

This night I’ve summoned you, yea I know It’s late and I apologies you were probably sleeping, but I’m a night bird! If you would like me to stop summoning you at night I will! I don’t want to bother you. But I’m getting off the subject. As I said I’ve summoned you this night, and I try a new way to equip you. I’ve equipped you with Bloodthirster, and Doran’s blade, aggressive stuff like that and it worked pretty well! Usually I equip you with Warmog and Atma’s impaler, much more defensive. What do you prefer? Because you are the one who carry these entire object. Do you prefer being much more offensive or defensive?

Poor Jay I think he’s drowned in his illusions… Shouldn’t you tell him that you have no intention to mate with him? (Poor choice of word, but I lack of English vocabulary, I apologies!) The sooner the better no?

To Jay: Sorry but I don’t think that Riven is your kind of women. I don’t really know you, but I know you don’t really know her. That would mean your judging women by is appearances and really don’t think that Riven is that kind of girl…
Well I’m sorry I should have minded my own business, but I couldn’t stop me to do so.

I would also know what you think of Kayle, if that’s not too personal. Because i summon her sometime, even if your my favourite champion.

Well should let you sleep now!

-Your devoted summoner Algarik.

Arrakasta

03-19-2012

Miss Riven, I have a question about Noxus, is there anybody left in noxus who is still a "true noxian"?

What do you think of your fellow champions VIktor,Urgot and Nautilus?

Also waht are your thoughts when you are summoned by a summoner who comes from Noxus or of Zaun?

Well that is all, hope I didn't waste your time Miss Riven

Ask Fizz

03-19-2012

Riven,

Do your sword and glove have any relation to the Infinity Edge and Brawler's Glove by any chance?

-Fizz