Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

08-26-2012

So, what are you?

Ask Riven

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Why is that? Why are they awful? I never been in one...is it a good place to spend tho?
...I detest my Battle Bunny outfit... You know that. And the bar scene is not a place I enjoy. Loud atmosphere, drunkards, brawls... Go to any Noxian Tavern and you'll see what I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Riven is not Sarah Fortune, Summoner. I doubt she's even been kissed yet.

(And Riven is now blushing)
Shyvana! Please don't say such things...

((She totally is though. X3))

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFang Chino View Post
Dear Riven,
Are you into Luxanna?
I heard Irelia was into you too.
No, and no. Clearly you've been reading the foolish drivel that those Summoners write over in the so-called "Fan Fiction" section...

While I respect both women, I am not attracted to them in that manner...

Dojel

08-26-2012

Is that important, Singed of Zaun?
Also, Let us discuss this at your thread, shall we?

OdainMorll

08-26-2012

"Dear Riven

I've wanted to contribute to your question column for awhile now, I'm not sure why, perhaps just to learn something from a hardened warrior such as yourself however I could never think of a decent enough question, so i'll ask this: How do you think your column has gone so far? Do you feel that you have spread your knowledge and experience while also having learnt something yourself? I do not mean to intrude, I just wonder.

Signed, Odain Morll"

PuniMage

08-26-2012

Riven I have a question ((IDK if you been ask this already or not)) when you reformed you blade is that a temporary or you just choose not to keep it like that.

And when you reform does it like answer your problems? or your just getting serious?

Ask Mad Chemist

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Is that important, Singed of Zaun?
Also, Let us discuss this at your thread, shall we?
I agree

Ask Riven

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
"Dear Riven

I've wanted to contribute to your question column for awhile now, I'm not sure why, perhaps just to learn something from a hardened warrior such as yourself however I could never think of a decent enough question, so i'll ask this: How do you think your column has gone so far? Do you feel that you have spread your knowledge and experience while also having learnt something yourself? I do not mean to intrude, I just wonder.

Signed, Odain Morll"
Honestly, I think my writings have given others a chance to know who I am, and where I stand. To that end, I think it has gone well. I don't know if I've learned all that much, but I have met some individuals that have been pleasant to speak with...and a few who are not...

Whatever the case, I think it's gone well. Thank you for your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
Riven I have a question ((IDK if you been ask this already or not)) when you reformed you blade is that a temporary or you just choose not to keep it like that.

And when you reform does it like answer your problems? or your just getting serious?
I can keep my blade in its fully-formed state for much longer than the League's sanctions allow. I reform the blade with the power of my will, and it amplifies that power into a real and tangible thing using the many runes carved into its surface. When broken, I can only access some of the power the blade allows me, and my abilities are less prominent.

However, when fully-formed, I have access to every ounce of my willpower, and can bring that to bear on those who would try and stand in the way of my goals. It drains my willpower and energy to keep the blade maintained, but I have yet to reach the limit of its activation in any of my duels in the Sparring Grounds.

I hope that answers your question, Veigar... Though I can't imagine why you would want to know such a thing...

PuniMage

08-26-2012

Arrr........
................What?! I can't be curious once in a while!?

Ask Shyvana

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Isn't it funny that just because I defend someone else's statement, I immediately am part of that person's following? I do not talk that much about Justice, Singed of Zaun, just because I agree with a Demacian, does not mean I AM a Demacian...
That last sentence sounded unfinished
Riven feels much the same way. Including that uncertain, trailing statement of self-doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Shyvana! Please don't say such things...

((She totally is though. X3))
*chuckles* There's no rush, Riven. You're young, you have a whole lifetime to make stupid mistakes.

Now, to alleviate your discomfort, a question. Have you and Tryndamere ever tried each others' swords, perhaps between matches at the Institute?

Ask Riven

08-26-2012

It just strikes me as odd you would wish to know about my sword...

I thought you were all about stealing horseshoes and balloons...