Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

08-26-2012

Viktor. Even your messages are marked with a way to tell it's you sending them. There's a name attached to the message. Or do you expect absolutely everyone to just recognize your hand writing or typing on sight?

I'm not going to bother humoring the rest of your messages until you admit that that was a very bloody stupid thing for you to have sent.

-Tekun Valos

Ask the Herald

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Viktor. Even your messages are marked with a way to tell it's you sending them. There's a name attached to the message. Or do you expect absolutely everyone to just recognize your hand writing or typing on sight?

I'm not going to bother humoring the rest of your messages until you admit that that was a very bloody stupid thing for you to have sent.

-Tekun Valos
Ah, it seems that I've whittled you down to being incapable of countering me without some childish tirade over nothing.

Seriously. You're trying to defend a woman who couldn't take her only job well enough.

You can say what you will about myself, but at least I didn't just give up and turn my back on my profession or my homeland.

Just stop, you're only embarrassing yourself at this point. You can't argue with me any further because you can't even raise a valid point anymore.

DHNinja

08-26-2012

I disagree with you Viktor! I believe Mr.Valos has plenty a point in the matter.

-Warwick, The Blood Hunter

Nwol

08-26-2012

I've got plenty of counters to you. But you've proven you just simply aren't worth my time. You criticized a typo in my writing and brought something as petty as how well known a name is and thought it a solid argument by implicating that if I were known more then I wouldn't have to sign anything ever.

-Tekun Valos

Ask the Herald

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHNinja View Post
I disagree with you Viktor! I believe Mr.Valos has plenty a point in the matter.

{{ Not sure if troll or account slip }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
I've got plenty of counters to you. But you've proven you just simply aren't worth my time.

-Tekun Valos
How cute. You're saying exactly what I've already said. Except much more simple and dumbed down.

As the summoners would say: "QQ some more"

DHNinja

08-26-2012

Viktor. Why do you not respond back to my letters when I bring up a point? It is difficult to properly write with claws.

(( :3 By no means an account slip ))

Ask Shyvana

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
You say that Viktor is weak of mind and body? You are terribly wrong. Metal husk he may be, but he is still metal. He undertook excruciating pains to better himself, at least in his own, obscure way. He is one of the greatest minds Valoran has ever seen.

You say that Singed is weak of mind and body? He is one of the greatest chemists alive. He is easily more intelligent than you. I also find it amusing that you say he is weak, as you have witness him fling monstrosities such as Cho'gath over his shoulder. A better term would be weak of spirit, but he posses a unique drive that keeps him going as well.

You say Warwick is weak of mind and body? We both have been victim to him great claws upon the Fields. He taught Singed everything he knows. Weak of spirit would again be a better term, but when the Starchild cursed him, he took light of it and joined the League. That is not weakness.

Shyvana, you fail to see past your own rage. What do I think? You are still but a child who does not see the bigger picture. The main thing separating you from them is your set of morals. They may not live up to your standards, they may be horrible, depraved murderers. They fess up to it. That counts far more than forcing someone to your own moral standards.

This is the League of Legends, Shyvana, this is the bigger picture. You are a part of it, though you only see a small part of this great masterpiece. We are all champions, we all fight for our cities, and in many cases, none at all. In the end, we all stand for one thing, a greater Valoran. You only see the petty, wasteful rivalries of the city-states. You need to know what you are truly fighting for. In the end, what you believe doesn't matter, its what you do that does. You fight in the League, you fight for Valoran.
Semantics, Karthus. Whether you claim I fight for Demacia or you claim I fight for Valoran, my words and actions are the same. The betterment of all men and beasts through the extermination of all who oppose justice, all who would seek to harm the innocent for their own selfish ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Yes. I call them superior tactics. Because they are the sort of tactics the impacts you fleshlings with utmost severity. Every day people die. In war. In experimentation. Progress doesn't care for insignificant concepts such as morality and courage. The old ways, the ways of barbaric and primitive creatures such as yourself need to be eradicated before prosperity can be reached.

It is human emotion that causes wars. Sentimentality drives individuals to battle with intensity and destroy those around them, whether they be sentient or are simply the environment.

It is humanity that is a blemish upon Runeterra. As it is humanity that has ravished this world and slain countless beings.

I don't care for your ethics, your laws, nor your inane sense of what is "right" or "unjust." They are nothing more than excuses that you use to justify your senseless warmongering and your selfish existence.

Know your place, Half-breed. The world will not weep for you when you are dead, and with your anger it will not be long. The Era of Technology and Machine is coming. Your destruction is imminent. Change is not "peace though negotiation" or "fighting for what you believe is right." Change is mechanical. It doesn't care for your petty differences or your self-righteous crusades. It happens solely to remove stagnation, to move things along when they refuse to budge.

All will soon change. Embrace progress, or be removed.
You truly believe yourself to be better than the living, Viktor? You believe yourself to be above the pettiness, the emotions, and the greed that fester in the souls of all men? You deluded coward. Did I not hear passionate inflection in your voice? Do Blitzcrank and Orianna not laugh? Do they not display happiness or anger? Do they not have friends or enemies? What of you?

You are a fool, Viktor. The only difference between you and anyone else in Valoran is that you have mutilated your body in the veil of progress. Your revolution is a fraud. You are no different from any of us. Do you believe it is your flesh that makes you human? That it's even your meaty brain? It isn't, Viktor. Make your brain of flesh or steel, it doesn't matter; what it's doing is the same. You are a deluded coward, a fool, now living a cruel irony, infused so heavily with all that armor, yet nothing of value inside it to protect.

Unexisted

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
...awful.
Why is that? Why are they awful? I never been in one...is it a good place to spend tho?

Ask Shyvana

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Why is that? Why are they awful? I never been in one...is it a good place to spend tho?
Riven is not Sarah Fortune, Summoner. I doubt she's even been kissed yet.

(And Riven is now blushing)

SilverFang Chino

08-26-2012

Dear Riven,
Are you into Luxanna?
I heard Irelia was into you too.