Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

08-07-2012

Look at it like this: If someone is scared to death of cats, what you do not do is try to fix it by immediately bringing a cat wherever he goes. First therapy, then exposure to the source of whatever.

AskMadmanMundo

08-07-2012

How go being depressing Riven?

Ask Riven

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
Look at it like this: If someone is scared to death of cats, what you do not do is try to fix it by immediately bringing a cat wherever he goes. First therapy, then exposure to the source of whatever.
I very much doubt that Summoner Kaz is afraid of cats, or you. Regardless, I don't know the situation, and this continued conversation is derailing my column.

If you have a problem with Summoner Kaz's depression, if you have a problem with your conscience, you should be the one to fix and address it. Stop trying to hide behind me in this matter.

I am not his babysitter, nor yours.

Ask Riven

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
How go being depressing Riven?
About as well as being purple, Madman. Both are terrible.

FilFire

08-07-2012

You didn't get the point.

You know what, forget it. If he's as intelligent as you say he is he should be able to help himself.

AskMadmanMundo

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
About as well as being purple, Madman. Both are terrible.
Wow...racist.

Nwol

08-07-2012

The words are well deserved. Your style is unique and well developed. Something I should learn from, not to say I intend to emulate but one could do well to apply what's learned through broken ribs and bruises.

-Tekun Valos

Ask Riven

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
The words are well deserved. Your style is unique and well developed. Something I should learn from, not to say I intend to emulate but one could do well to apply what's learned through broken ribs and bruises.

-Tekun Valos
I agree. Learn from defeats, learn from your enemy. Always improve.

Nwol

08-07-2012

Less of an enemy, more of an opponent and perhaps a friend.

Why do you prefer sandles over boots? I find it odd, it seems Pantheon does it as well. Speaking of which could I have your opinion on the Rakkor as well?

-Tekun Valos

Ask Riven

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Less of an enemy, more of an opponent and perhaps a friend.

Why do you prefer sandles over boots? I find it odd, it seems Pantheon does it as well. Speaking of which could I have your opinion on the Rakkor as well?

-Tekun Valos
Boots tend to hinder mobility. Of course, some of my other attire has boots, so it isn't a huge issue for me. But I do like the connection I feel to the ground while in my sandals as opposed to my boots.

To answer your other question, the Rakkor are a proud, honorable, if not a tad barbaric, people. I admire them and respect their traditions, but I am not so fond of their blood-lust.