Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Very well. My apologies for forcing the matter. Are we still good to duel eventually?

-Tekun Valos
Eventually, yes... For now, though...I think I need to soak in the springs, and then rest. Today has been most trying...

Ask Riven

08-06-2012

Quote:
((Honestly I think you are currently the best asker on these boards. Everyone could learn a thing or two from you. It's part of the reason I participate on this thread so much))
((Well, I don't think I'm THAT good. I'm willing to say I'm not the WORST, but I don't deserve to call myself the best. lol I'm glad people think I do a good job. It isn't easy putting yourself in another's shoes and trying with all your might to actually BE them, and trying to stay true to who they are, and not simply doing something because it is funny or amusing to you. Truth be told, I'd love to have Riven get out of the thread, just because I'd love to actually get a chance to RP with her some more. But, Riven doesn't seem the social type (for a number of reasons). Nothing has lead me to believe she is so. Therefore, unless she is specifically invited to something, I find it highly unlikely she would wander into an RP environment. Even then, she probably wouldn't enjoy herself if she went, and would probably only go to avoid coming across as rude or inconsiderate, and avoid giving offense to those that had requested her presence.))

Dojel

08-06-2012

((Sooner or later, Someone will tell you who the black coated man is who keeps asking you wierd questions, and then we'll have to duel every **** time we meet...))

Luxiere

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post

((Thanks. I try to portray her as accurately and as truthfully to the material as I can, keeping in mind comments made by Xypherous about her attitude, and lots of other things. I'm sure I'm not perfect, but I try. As for playing Riven ingame, I'm a terrible player. lol I play for fun, not for domination or whatnot. However, Armor Pen Reds and Quints, Armor Yellows, and CDR Blues work just fine for my needs, with masteries to push her offense, with a few points in defense as well. She's still my favorite champ, and will be till something better comes along, which I doubt will ever happen.))
((Well, we all learn from our experience, it's pretty nice that I can see how hard you're trying. I've learned a whole lot more about Riven just by your portrayal and thorough explanation alone, I thank you for that really. Just another quick personal question to you yourself, if you don't mind answering that is-. Was there a time when you accidentally portray Riven in real life because of all the RP in here? And I mean minor accidents, unless major...))

Ask Riven

08-06-2012

((I should note that, while other Askers will post actions, I portray this as if Riven were answering questions with text or letters. Hence why I never, ever talk about what she's doing in reply or response to things. So, as long as your identity remains hidden in your writings, I don't think she'll know who you are. I surely don't.lol ))

Nwol

08-06-2012

((Well, we do have our duel whenever you want to do that and maybe Riven will reconsider the party ))

Dojel

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
((I should note that, while other Askers will post actions, I portray this as if Riven were answering questions with text or letters. Hence why I never, ever talk about what she's doing in reply or response to things. So, as long as your identity remains hidden in your writings, I don't think she'll know who you are. I surely don't.lol ))
((Noted... And simplified... Demacian who escaped the executioners platform in Demacia... So yeah, exile...))

Ask Riven

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxiere View Post
((Well, we all learn from our experience, it's pretty nice that I can see how hard you're trying. I've learned a whole lot more about Riven just by your portrayal and thorough explanation alone, I thank you for that really. Just another quick personal question to you yourself, if you don't mind answering that is-. Is there a time when you accidentally portray Riven in real life because of all the RP in here? And I mean minor accidents, unless major...))
((Not at all. I'm an actor/writer/voice-actor, so I'm used to dropping into characters' minds and then backing out. I never get them confused with my own persona or act like them in real life.))

Dojel

08-06-2012

((You sure LOVE your work if you do it for a living AND for fun...))

Ask Riven

08-06-2012

Quote:
((Well, we do have our duel whenever you want to do that and maybe Riven will reconsider the party ))
((There's no way Riven is going to that party unless Jax or Shyvana comes in here and personally invites her with a good reason. Regardless, even if she goes, it's likely she won't enjoy herself. Just putting that out there for all of you that clearly want to get Riven out of this thread. As for our duel, Nwol, I'm sure that'll be interesting.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((Noted... And simplified... Demacian who escaped the executioners platform in Demacia... So yeah, exile...))
((Nice. I'd talk about my own character, but I'd like to keep who I am a secret. It sorta ruins the fun when you know who's who, and breaks the immersion. lol))