Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
"Believes" is a good word. Demacia is just as twisted in their own ways. They're better off than Noxus, but certainly not perfect either.
Ever thought of finding a suitable plot of land and reconstructing a Noxus in your vision, from the ground up?

Ask Riven

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swore 2 View Post
I'm sorry, Riven, that you are forced to wear the bunny suit. I don't like Swain either. I'm sorry that I asked too. I'll never ask again. Also Riven, in my world you never fail. Plus, if it makes you feel better, I think you look okay in it. It's not embarassing to me. I really feel for you and hope for the best, in your future. (Still my favorite champ! =D)
It doesn't make me feel any better. I don't like people ogling me... Regardless, thank you for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Ever thought of finding a suitable plot of land and reconstructing a Noxus in your vision, from the ground up?
I have no means by which to do this, and regardless, Noxus is still my home to me.

Dojel

08-05-2012

Dojel just realised that he shouldn't be doing this...
Sigh... Alastor, why did we come here again?
Excuses Lady Riven, I must be on my way...
Dojel leaves, singing the following sentence in a melancholic tone
Don't seek redemption, avoid defeat

Jaykoboy

08-05-2012

Riven,

Is there any particular polish you like to use for your sword?

-Jay

Ask Riven

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Riven,

Is there any particular polish you like to use for your sword?

-Jay
I do not polish my sword. It isn't a trinket to be placed in a display case. It is a weapon, and I sharpen it and hone the edge each time before I go into battle, Summoner.

st0pb0t

08-05-2012

Dear Riven,

What size shoes do you wear?

Sincerely, Evelynn

Jaykoboy

08-05-2012

Riven,

That makes sense. I never thought of that before. I guess that when a sword is as big as yours, there isn't really a need to pull it out of an enemy, now, is there?

What is the most difficult thing you have to do every day? If you don't mind me asking, of course. If you DO mind me asking, I'd like to ask if you like cranberry juice.

-Jay.

Swore

08-05-2012

No Problem, Riven. Anytime!

Ask Riven

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Dear Riven,

What size shoes do you wear?

Sincerely, Evelynn
That's none of your business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Riven,

That makes sense. I never thought of that before. I guess that when a sword is as big as yours, there isn't really a need to pull it out of an enemy, now, is there?

What is the most difficult thing you have to do every day? If you don't mind me asking, of course. If you DO mind me asking, I'd like to ask if you like cranberry juice.

-Jay.
Sleeping...

And cranberry juice is agreeable.

Denovean

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
To atone for my sins, and for the sins perpetrated by Noxus against Valoran and Runeterra, as well as to ensure it never does something so terrible ever again...
You're stating that you feel responsible for the maladies that Noxus brought upon this world? And that is your obligation to follow the opposite direction of your past deeds?

Tell me if I'm delusional, but I've taken notice of presumably a number of mixed feelings behind most of your words.

I know that forgiveness doesn't come easily these days, but is it possible that you're looking for absolution? Have you ever came to reflect, even once, that it may be something else other than your memories and experiences that triggers your night horrors?

Is half of your dertemination, that you cower behind words and actions of nobility, the hope to be able to someday forgive yourself and be forgiven? Because you feel abashed from taking place in the damage that Noxus did to Valoran and Runeterra?

You've just described an assassination attempt out of your own free will. Did you thought that eliminating one major pawn in the playtable would not only cause a major political impact but also lessen a burden on your conscience?

Forgive my bold rudeness and for pushing the subject to this scenario, but you've caught my attention(That if Im not growing delusional).
And I'll refrain my words if you wish so.

-Valerios Denovean