Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

08-05-2012

I have one more reason to put Jericho Swain's head on my personal chopping block. My condolences Riven...

-Tekun Valos

(OOC Note...very well done.)

Ask Riven

08-05-2012

((Thank you. =D ))

AsktheCardmaster

08-05-2012

((Yes that was very well done.))

Now let us say that yer' attempt ta' gut Swain was sucessful then would ya' become the new head of Noxus?

Nwol

08-05-2012

It doesn't work that way Fate. If Swain were executed there would be another power vacuum and struggle. Unless Riven wanted to climb up the chain of command and attempt an entire coup then maybe she could become it. Noxian politics are a messy matter. Though I'm curious if Riven would want that...I should probably stop trying to answer her questions.

- Tekun Valos

(You should also be on lol more...XD)

Ask Riven

08-05-2012

I have no desire to be the leader of Noxus... I'm...just not that kind of person. I just want it to be a place where honor has a real place, and needless violence and bloodshed can be a thing of the past.

Dojel

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
I have no desire to be the leader of Noxus... I'm...just not that kind of person. I just want it to be a place where honor has a real place, and needless violence and bloodshed can be a thing of the past.
Eeehm... To bad you were born in Noxus...

Ask Riven

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Eeehm... To bad you were born in Noxus...
Exactly what are you getting at?

Dojel

08-05-2012

Well, the place you described mirrors what everyone believes Demacia to be...well, except me...

Swore

08-05-2012

I'm sorry, Riven, that you are forced to wear the bunny suit. I don't like Swain either. I'm sorry that I asked too. I'll never ask again. Also Riven, in my world you never fail. Plus, if it makes you feel better, I think you look okay in it. It's not embarassing to me. I really feel for you and hope for the best, in your future. (Still my favorite champ! =D)

Ask Riven

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Well, the place you described mirrors what everyone believes Demacia to be...well, except me...
"Believes" is a good word. Demacia is just as twisted in their own ways. They're better off than Noxus, but certainly not perfect either.