Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Midnight Firefox

08-05-2012

Riven.

I am actually quite alone. Until recently where I've decided to befriend some of the other champions within the league. And I don't intend to take your soul away. My intentions really are innocent..

If not that, then advise on things you like.~

AsktheCardmaster

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
Riven.

I am actually quite alone. Until recently where I've decided to befriend some of the other champions within the league. And I don't intend to take your soul away. My intentions really are innocent..

It isn't dancin'. Ah've already asked that.

Nwol

08-05-2012

Do you have a particular taste in music Riven? And surely you can find someone else whose more willing Ahri?

-Tekun Valos

Ask Riven

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
Riven.

I see... I meant no disrespect... However, I'm really quite alright. I don't have any real desire to socialize, except in very rare circumstances... So, please, don't be offended. I just, dislike most things of that nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Do you have a particular taste in music Riven? And surely you can find someone else whose more willing Ahri?

-Tekun Valos
I'm quite fond of Lady Sona's normal music, and what I heard of Ionian Music as well. Pentakill is...a little to harsh for my personal tastes... I prefer more emotional compositions...

Nwol

08-05-2012

I can't help but find it odd that you refuse to socialize in the slightest save through this thread though you'll take dueling request every now and then? I must ask, what's your opinion on the Institute of War?

-Tekun Valos

AsktheCardmaster

08-05-2012

Riven,

Is yer shy or social outcast behavior from fear? Atleast that is what Ah'm assuming. Ya' can just answer yes or no. No need ta' tell us the reason.

Ask Riven

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
I can't help but find it odd that you refuse to socialize in the slightest save through this thread though you'll take dueling request every now and then? I must ask, what's your opinion on the Institute of War?

-Tekun Valos
An unfortunate necessity...

And, as difficult as it may seem for one to understand, I simply feel more comfortable on the battlefield than I do socializing...

Ask Riven

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Riven,

Is yer shy or social outcast behavior from fear? Atleast that is what Ah'm assuming. Ya' can just answer yes or no. No need ta' tell us the reason.
I am NOT afraid...! I just...feel discomfort in social situations. That's all...

Nwol

08-05-2012

I can relate to that somewhat. Would you perhaps mind dueling with me once more? Additionally I've heard of some bizarre blood sport in the Iron Spike Mountains. Do you think this is worth investigating?

-Tekun Valos

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Riven. I understand that after trying time and again to get you to rejoin the Noxian military will not happen but... I must ask. As you know in Noxus, Jericho Swain has taken over as Grand General without even a courtesy search for my father, who was a sure win as the next Grand General. This is something that does not sit well with me or my sisters.

If an uprising does occur... would I be able to call upon you to aid me in cleansing Noxus of it's taint, and making it strong and honorable once more as my father, General Marcus Du Couteau had always strived for?