How to mid vs LeBlanc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobs are uss

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyTanks View Post
Play someone with sustain like Mage wick or chogath and you will destroy her just ignore her poke and farm, harass when you can. Silencing her with feral scream or suppressing her will destroy her. If that fails play the anti Mage champ veigar.
are you 500 Elo, who goes Ap ww ever, especially mid and chogath is made primarily for top lane but can mid fine

Noobs are uss

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabeeCakez View Post
Winning your lane doesn't always mean you have to kill the other person or die. Creep farming counts very highly.

When I laned as MF in mid, I hit almost every creep kill for 15 waves and even though I died twice, I actually had a ton of gold to spend and I was able to keep my opponent distanced enough to not farm as much creep as I did. (I almost tripled my lane opponents creep score).

And of course, you can always gank. There are heros that are just very strong in the beginning such as LB and lux, but they begin to get easier to deal with later on when any CC takes them out easily.
first mf should never beat lb and second, have you tried to gank a lb with flash

Noobs are uss

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharaxis Minar View Post
I've actually played against her twice as Ziggs and done fairly well both times. Which means I avoided dying more than once in lane and got a lot more CS than her. Mostly I did it by laying down my mine field right in front of myself anytime it looked like she might attack. This was able to do enough damage to her to make her back off most times.
clearly only a bad lb would jump into your minefield repetitively

NevloW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

My typical start when mid vs Leblanc is to buy 13 health pots. Why? She'll be unable to full burst you (100% - 0%). On top of that, due to her high mana costs, she will run out of mana before you get to your 6th pot, which makes her near enough useless or a free kill if the person playing her is foolish enough to spend all of their mana on rough attempts at killing you. Due to the fact that you're always near 100%, she will be unable to burst you down far enough to secure a kill.

Push the lane hard (as safely as you can) to force her to stay in the lane and to make her choose between CS and her mana bar (since she will have to use mana to last-hit under tower). This is what I do on Malzahar and I find the early investment of starting money to be well worth a safe laning phase + a useless enemy Leblanc. An investment into MR is also incredibly solid.

brownbruiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

early catalyst
mr blues/quints or flad health quints

Henebethoe

02-15-2012

CC nuff said.

CheersAllAround

02-15-2012

leblancs brutal to lane against. im fairly new, so playin blind pick. if im goin mid i use brand generally, and even tho he has range lb just rips through me. im pretty much forced to tower hug until she trys to gank. leaves me slightly underfed.

Matt Kazama

02-15-2012

LB is one of my main champions that I play mid with. I can usually crush anyone with her because she is extremely powerful with a good combo and all but Malzahar, Ziggs, Ashe, and Morgana are the ones that I usually have problems with. Malzahar is so strong against a LB, he can silence her when she bursts in, then he can use his E which does a ton of damage and don't even get me started about his OP ultimate. Ziggs is just a really good harasser against her. She is squishy and the fact that Ziggs can throw endless bombs (Q) at her hurts, and his E is a pain to walk through, slowing you down to barely any movement. If a Ziggs player is smart, he/she will throw his E behind a LB, so when she goes back, she walks through a **** ton of bombs, aha. Ashe is another good counter. LB bursts in and Ashe pokes with her Q over and over, taking a chunk of LB's health away. Also, if you have life steal with Ashe, your health bar will be fine while LB's suffers. And what do I have to say about Morgana? OP shield...the end. Hope that helps and all, coming from a LB player!

Eaglewolf

02-15-2012

You can either become really good with certain mages, unless you come across a good lb your screwed, try ahari, you have to punish leblanc for attacking you, keep her low enough to where shell second guess attaching you, it also helps to be aggressive if you see her pop abilities to farm.
Her farm is horrible unless she is using her abilities, so with another mage try to push minions on her and keep her harassed.
Easier said then done but i hope that helps.

Kidrik

02-15-2012

Leblanc is reverse Nasus.

Leblanc
Stay alive and she'll fade into obscurity

Nasus
If he stays alive and gets a high CS everything else fades into obscuri*gets Q'd*