How to mid vs LeBlanc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tharaxis Minar

02-14-2012

I've actually played against her twice as Ziggs and done fairly well both times. Which means I avoided dying more than once in lane and got a lot more CS than her. Mostly I did it by laying down my mine field right in front of myself anytime it looked like she might attack. This was able to do enough damage to her to make her back off most times.

jurast

02-14-2012

I'v had success as morg agianst her. Level black shield up early and use it when her Q or ult comes at you.

Bl00g000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Quite a good counter to lb would be talon, seeing as he has the blink to silence and heavy burst. Ive seen talon go mid against lb mid quite a few times and i don't think the leblanc has ever won the lane unless the talon was completely useless. The only problem to this is that talon is based off of AD so it would when playing ranked or serious games to either have a solo top and/or jungle that scales very well off of AP so that the other team don't just stack armor and GG

but in most cases the talon can get pretty fed from lb and help carry the team quite well...

Tribblegoggles

02-14-2012

Pick a champ with a silence and you're fine - one interrupted skill will totally screw up her combo.

Crunchez

02-14-2012

My main is vlad and a good Leblanc can in fact be a real pain to counter if she as ''always the finger on the tringer aimed on your face for the very single moment you will move in the NO NO range''... Sometimes you better just last hit every single minions you can until SHE miss something or wait for a gank OR as vlad for your lvl 9... in other words you need enough substain dmg or something that can compet with her insane early/mid burst

A quick banshee kinda mess her things up too.. Make one if you feel it could be useful for your champ

Just play carefuly and try not to feed her that the best way to counter her late game i think if you dont have any silence or something like that...She isnt a great minions farmer early if she wish to have enough mana to kill you so focus on your last hit and you should end up having a decent adventage on the cs (also money of course) very fast is she cant get any kills.. also call the **** mia >.< you dont want to face her fed by allies aswell

Wayneomac

02-14-2012

In ranked if leblanc is picked first I just pick up ap sion. I don't really like playing him but against leblanc he's a boss. Once you get a couple dorans and level three sheild its gg. She has to chose to waste man's bursting your sheild or play back and let you farm the wave and push on her. If you push on her she can't roam on your team and she isn't the best at farming under the tower. The key to shutting down leblanc is not letting her roam and feast on your team.

WTFROFLBBQSAUCE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Gank early, or try to zone her out pre-6. Once she gets her ulti shes hard to counter.

However, she cannot push a lane for **** until higher levels, and runs out of mana quick. Either stop LB from taking blue, or counter mid with silencer (Soraka/Garen/Talon), or a quick burst champ. I mid against her as Sion, TF, Talon, or Soraka and do fine. Just keep your distance, and make sure to commit to the fight if she misses her chain. Flash + Ignite is a must IMO.

Late game she sucks, a banshee's veil does the trick just like for Karthus, and can be focused down easy. Her passive clone is easy to pick out too..

Xtracted

02-14-2012

Push her out of lane with your harassment. If you can't, ask help from a fellow jungler. Shes most likely going to be last hitting and only hit you if you get into range. Shes a monster starting at lvl 6.

Sneaky Chu

02-14-2012

Have yet to have trouble with LB, as Ahri and Morgana,
Most LB's are pretty obvious when they are about to go all out just gotta be quicker than them, especially with skill shots that can CC.

Noobs are uss

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurast View Post
I'v had success as morg agianst her. Level black shield up early and use it when her Q or ult comes at you.
obviously, that's why Morgan always banned she owns Ap with her shield