TF Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peyo

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardor Calamity View Post
I agree with everything in your build except for ghostblade. The active on it seems only useful to melee champions, since they can increase the duration. I don't see how TF could make as much use of this as a melee champion like Yi could.

Because, as far as I understand, the duration of the active on ghostblade increases if you are a melee champion using it. To me, those 4 extra seconds (or however long) can make or break the usefulness of the item.

What do you thik about this?
well, originally, melee refers to close combat, unorganised 1vs1 fight... I'm pretty sure it works for ranged champs as well...

Ardor Calamity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyo View Post
well, originally, melee refers to close combat, unorganised 1vs1 fight... I'm pretty sure it works for ranged champs as well...
I don't think you get the bonus duration if you are a ranged champion like TF, no matter how close you are standing to the enemy.

JungleJuggle

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardor Calamity View Post
I don't think you get the bonus duration if you are a ranged champion like TF, no matter how close you are standing to the enemy.
Youmuu's gets refreshed by auto attacking. Because ALL auto attacks are counted as MELEE damage.