Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I spent 6300 on Anivia and i'm really bad with her, any tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boonkilla

07-25-2010

ssss

Kawsless

07-25-2010

Hmm.. i've read through the comments however i'm confused at what build i should use. Some suggest support/tanky, Dps Burst, and Mana equipped. Can someone refer me to the best one since there is not much ratings on many of the guides on mobafire so i can't tell if there good or not.

CyberLeague

07-25-2010

Anivia is my main and i used to suck as her but know i own. I usually never have more than 1 death and have 20 stacks.

for summoner spells i use flash and ignite

Tip:

FLASHFROST: with flashfrost you have to press Q to use it then Q again to stop it. Flashfrost double-damages if it lands right behind ur target.

FROSTBITE: with frostbite u want to use it last because with frostbite the damage doubles if ur target has been frozen from ur other abilities.

ICE WALL: if ur getting ganked or chased u can use icewall to get away. Esp if u go thru the jungle the panths r smaller. DO NOT LEVEL UR ICEWALL UNTILL UR LVL 7 THEN DO NOT LEVEL IT UP UNTILL ALL UR OTHER SPELLS R LVLED TILL MAX.

COMBO:
First u use ult around them
Then Flash Frost and press Q again to deal double damage
Finally use frostbite and ignite to finish them off.
That shud kill them or bring them very low.
After that if they didnt not die use basic atk and icewall to stop them from getting away.

ITEMS:
first item i get is always mana sapphire
then build that into catalyst
sourcer shoes
meji soulstealer
zhonyas ring
then stack the item that builds zhonya that cost 1600g

Waldino

07-25-2010

Ok, so I've been maining Anivia for a while now and I love her. She's got massive burst damage, one of the best passives in the game and all around just a fun character to play as. The big thing is getting good at using your Q, get that down and Anivia become easier to play.

Skill build I run is Q, E, E, Q (W if laning to have the ability to look in bushes/save lanemates), E, R. From there just max out E, then Q, then W last. If mids I pick up W at level 8 or 10 but don't max it until end.

The item build I run gets me to 700 AP with some survivability.
Mejai's/Archangel's/Sorc Shoes/Rod of Ages/Zhonya's Ring/Void Staff. I find this build gives me enough survivability that if someone comes at me I can survive enough to nuke them.

gealyu

07-25-2010

Quote:
Kawsless:
Hmm.. i've read through the comments however i'm confused at what build i should use. Some suggest support/tanky, Dps Burst, and Mana equipped. Can someone refer me to the best one since there is not much ratings on many of the guides on mobafire so i can't tell if there good or not.

I suggest ROA/ Archangels first. While you won't immediately get damage, you will get survivability. Once you get your archangels is when your AP shoots up due to its passive. With those 2 items plus runes, you will be at around 200ap which is great + around 2300 mana.

Afterwards aim either zohnyas or void depending on opposing team. Hog golems buff. You will ALWAYS need it. You should never be without it. A golems buff will allow you to keep your ult up indefinately. Useful when tower pushing or defending. It also keeps enemies back and scares them away.

Painaid

07-25-2010

I started playing Anivia as well and I'm really enjoying her. I'd recommend checking out this guide:

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/3338-new-flash-frost-theory-7-12-10-anivia-dive-bomb-advanced-tactics-tricks-and-build-orders.xhtml

Alyzar

07-25-2010

Amazing Anivia guide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJAN1oDRJpk

Kawsless

07-25-2010

To be honest, i saw that Maclaren guide and i went 23-1-12 but i can't keep doing that for higher elo matches. That was the vid that inspired me to play Anivia, which is why i saw potential in her.