Huge problem here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charcoales

07-25-2010

How does one find out if people replied to your post when, after looking in the stickied help FAQ it tells you to use a search function that doesn't even work? Any other way to find if people replied to your posts besides searching through the hell that is General Discussion?

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

There's no way to tell. It annoys me too. I just make a bookmark of the page I replied on and check every few minutes to see if there is a response. And the search function used to work but it was disabled when season one started which is also very annoying. Another way it to click on your name under the question mark and it gives you a list of all your posts and you can go straight to the forum you posted in and check for responses.

Controlled By Me

07-25-2010

Go to google, and search for:

site:http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/ "originally posted by username"

It basically lets google search for anyone who has quoted you. It's quite a hassle I guess, but it does it's job until the search function is back up and running.

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

lol bookmarking is easier :P