Ask Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kayle View Post
Yordles are, in general, awful. The ones that don't manufacture explosives are disobedient and hyperactive. Teemo is hardly an exception.
First: That just makes you seem like a racist. Yordles are great people. One of them helped me get engaged.

Quote:
Three-dimensional? The term is two-faced.
Second: That's exactly what I'm talking about! You are so focused on what your sister has done and is doing that you're letting your own anger dominate your life. You just need to find a hobby and let that take over for a change. Put your sister out of your mind.

Mojay

02-15-2012

Hey Kayle, what would you say if I said your sister is hotter?

Hue

Ask Shyvana

02-16-2012

Quote:
Shyvana,

Demacia is a wonderful place, but you must understand that I am bound to servitude of the Institute. I can't leave often (outside of the League)
Oh. I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I knew you were contracted with the League, but I thought that only meant you had to participate in whatever matches they had in mind. Perhaps we can convince them to give you some more freedom. With the Institute now the sole decision maker in Valoran's political problems, it's not like you hanging around one citystate would sway the tides in its favor.

I wonder, is all that armor you wear restrictive at all? I'm sure you're strong enough to wear it, but even the sheer size of it makes it look like it could be problematic.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthurnax View Post

Hue
Kayle, you kill him, I'll dishonor the corpse.

Anyway, I wonder, is there any specific thing that started this eons old war between your people? I do hope it isn't one of those situations where the people fighting have forgotten why they're fighting in the first place. Those are always the biggest wastes of human life... angelic life. Your species.

Jamaree

02-19-2012

...Oh...wow...that...wasn't expecting...I...wow...I thought you would like yordles....I'm a little...torn. Well...I...just wow.

Redeemed In Fire

02-24-2012

Kayle,

I know you were recently cured of a rare magical virus that hampered your powers, but it seems from observing your performance over time it might be happening again. Do you have any explanation/comment regarding this?

Sincerely,
The Rogue Commander

Ask Kayle

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthurnax View Post

Hue
Parthurnax,

I would ask you when you've seen me under my armor. Some of us appreciate our dignity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Oh. I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I knew you were contracted with the League, but I thought that only meant you had to participate in whatever matches they had in mind. Perhaps we can convince them to give you some more freedom. With the Institute now the sole decision maker in Valoran's political problems, it's not like you hanging around one citystate would sway the tides in its favor.

I wonder, is all that armor you wear restrictive at all? I'm sure you're strong enough to wear it, but even the sheer size of it makes it look like it could be problematic.
Shyvana,

The material is almost weightless. It's not challenging at all to fly and fight in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Kayle, you kill him, I'll dishonor the corpse.

Anyway, I wonder, is there any specific thing that started this eons old war between your people? I do hope it isn't one of those situations where the people fighting have forgotten why they're fighting in the first place. Those are always the biggest wastes of human life... angelic life. Your species.
Tsaalyo,

Believe it or not, there are many other miscreants just like my sister - frightening, right? - who think that a world of equality and order is somehow oppressive to them. They decided that sundering our home with an endless conflict would lead them to their personal freedom (which they already had) and make them heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Kayle,

I know you were recently cured of a rare magical virus that hampered your powers, but it seems from observing your performance over time it might be happening again. Do you have any explanation/comment regarding this?

Sincerely,
The Rogue Commander
I'm not sure what you mean. I don't recall ever becoming more powerful... I'm sure the summoners would be surprised if I did. Imagine the chaos.

- Judicator Kayle

Mordenn

02-24-2012

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean. I don't recall ever becoming more powerful... I'm sure the summoners would be surprised if I did. Imagine the chaos.

- Judicator Kayle
How tragic that would be. You'd have to stop painting.

You've been one of the champions at the institute almost since its inception so long ago. Do you really think it can succeed in its goal of eliminating war from this world completely, or do you think it's only delaying the inevitable clash between Demacia and Noxus? If the latter, will you take up arms?

Ask Rumble

02-24-2012

HEY FLOATYWINGS!

What's the technology like on your home world? Is there anything that resembles Yordle tech? I'm trying to figure out what the deal is with that giant mothership in Bandle City...

Pyrozen

02-24-2012

Quote:
Tsaalyo,

Believe it or not, there are many other miscreants just like my sister - frightening, right? - who think that a world of equality and order is somehow oppressive to them. They decided that sundering our home with an endless conflict would lead them to their personal freedom (which they already had) and make them heroes.

- Judicator Kayle

Greetings Judicator Kayle,

Pardon my sudden interest in your personal life before coming to the institute, but that called my attention, you don't speak of your homeworld frequently, I'd like to hear how was this world of equality and order and if you could answer, what possibly could lead your sister to behave like a rebel.

Worlds of Order and Equality sound wrong to me, but don't understand it wrong, I was raised to believe that there's no evil that never ends nor good that lasts forever.

''There must be always a balance between good and evil'', is what describes my thoughts about it accurately.

Summoner Teneron Pyrozen