Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-15-2012

Quote:
Ask Kayle:
Yordles are, in general, awful. The ones that don't manufacture explosives are disobedient and hyperactive. Teemo is hardly an exception.


First: That just makes you seem like a racist. Yordles are great people. One of them helped me get engaged.

Quote:
Three-dimensional? The term is two-faced.


Second: That's exactly what I'm talking about! You are so focused on what your sister has done and is doing that you're letting your own anger dominate your life. You just need to find a hobby and let that take over for a change. Put your sister out of your mind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mojay

Senior Member

02-15-2012

Hey Kayle, what would you say if I said your sister is hotter?

Hue


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-16-2012

Quote:
Ask Kayle:
Shyvana,

Demacia is a wonderful place, but you must understand that I am bound to servitude of the Institute. I can't leave often (outside of the League)

Oh. I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I knew you were contracted with the League, but I thought that only meant you had to participate in whatever matches they had in mind. Perhaps we can convince them to give you some more freedom. With the Institute now the sole decision maker in Valoran's political problems, it's not like you hanging around one citystate would sway the tides in its favor.

I wonder, is all that armor you wear restrictive at all? I'm sure you're strong enough to wear it, but even the sheer size of it makes it look like it could be problematic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

02-16-2012

Quote:
Parthurnax:
Hey Kayle, what would you say if I said your sister is hotter?

Hue

Kayle, you kill him, I'll dishonor the corpse.

Anyway, I wonder, is there any specific thing that started this eons old war between your people? I do hope it isn't one of those situations where the people fighting have forgotten why they're fighting in the first place. Those are always the biggest wastes of human life... angelic life. Your species.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

Senior Member

02-19-2012

...Oh...wow...that...wasn't expecting...I...wow...I thought you would like yordles....I'm a little...torn. Well...I...just wow.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

Senior Member

02-24-2012

Kayle,

I know you were recently cured of a rare magical virus that hampered your powers, but it seems from observing your performance over time it might be happening again. Do you have any explanation/comment regarding this?

Sincerely,
The Rogue Commander


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kayle

Senior Member

02-24-2012

Quote:
Parthurnax:
Hey Kayle, what would you say if I said your sister is hotter?

Hue


Parthurnax,

I would ask you when you've seen me under my armor. Some of us appreciate our dignity.

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
Oh. I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I knew you were contracted with the League, but I thought that only meant you had to participate in whatever matches they had in mind. Perhaps we can convince them to give you some more freedom. With the Institute now the sole decision maker in Valoran's political problems, it's not like you hanging around one citystate would sway the tides in its favor.

I wonder, is all that armor you wear restrictive at all? I'm sure you're strong enough to wear it, but even the sheer size of it makes it look like it could be problematic.


Shyvana,

The material is almost weightless. It's not challenging at all to fly and fight in it.

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
Kayle, you kill him, I'll dishonor the corpse.

Anyway, I wonder, is there any specific thing that started this eons old war between your people? I do hope it isn't one of those situations where the people fighting have forgotten why they're fighting in the first place. Those are always the biggest wastes of human life... angelic life. Your species.


Tsaalyo,

Believe it or not, there are many other miscreants just like my sister - frightening, right? - who think that a world of equality and order is somehow oppressive to them. They decided that sundering our home with an endless conflict would lead them to their personal freedom (which they already had) and make them heroes.

Quote:
RCIX:
Kayle,

I know you were recently cured of a rare magical virus that hampered your powers, but it seems from observing your performance over time it might be happening again. Do you have any explanation/comment regarding this?

Sincerely,
The Rogue Commander


I'm not sure what you mean. I don't recall ever becoming more powerful... I'm sure the summoners would be surprised if I did. Imagine the chaos.

- Judicator Kayle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mordenn

Senior Member

02-24-2012

Quote:
Ask Kayle:

I'm not sure what you mean. I don't recall ever becoming more powerful... I'm sure the summoners would be surprised if I did. Imagine the chaos.

- Judicator Kayle


How tragic that would be. You'd have to stop painting.

You've been one of the champions at the institute almost since its inception so long ago. Do you really think it can succeed in its goal of eliminating war from this world completely, or do you think it's only delaying the inevitable clash between Demacia and Noxus? If the latter, will you take up arms?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Rumble

Member

02-24-2012

HEY FLOATYWINGS!

What's the technology like on your home world? Is there anything that resembles Yordle tech? I'm trying to figure out what the deal is with that giant mothership in Bandle City...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyrozen

Senior Member

02-24-2012

Quote:
Ask Kayle:
Tsaalyo,

Believe it or not, there are many other miscreants just like my sister - frightening, right? - who think that a world of equality and order is somehow oppressive to them. They decided that sundering our home with an endless conflict would lead them to their personal freedom (which they already had) and make them heroes.

- Judicator Kayle



Greetings Judicator Kayle,

Pardon my sudden interest in your personal life before coming to the institute, but that called my attention, you don't speak of your homeworld frequently, I'd like to hear how was this world of equality and order and if you could answer, what possibly could lead your sister to behave like a rebel.

Worlds of Order and Equality sound wrong to me, but don't understand it wrong, I was raised to believe that there's no evil that never ends nor good that lasts forever.

''There must be always a balance between good and evil'', is what describes my thoughts about it accurately.

Summoner Teneron Pyrozen