Ask Kayle

12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kayle

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
How do you reconcile your sense of justice with the fact that the League frequently upholds verdicts that might be viewed as 'unjust' (the first Ionia vs Noxus match comes to mind, for example) and the fact that they employ individuals of a... notably less compromising nature than yourself. For example, they are technically sheltering your sister.

Also, do you share your sister's amazing baking ability? Because her pastries are good enough that they might even win you over. There's a reason Sinful Succulence has become such a hit in Noxus. Might help win people to your cause. People are easily swayed by delicious confections.
Mordenn,

I reconcile that sense with a sword.

I've never tried cooking. And I wouldn't call Morgana's baking a business, but rather a farce. There's another reason Sinful Succulence has become a hit in Noxus - do you know what those cookies are made of? I'm sure Twitch could tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shen View Post
Judicator Kayle,

Glad to have you here. Only one question and I'll make it short. How's your judgement is different from mine? The way I see it is that you tend to rid the world of evil.

-Shen, the Eye of Twilight
I suppose our judgements are equal, though with different approaches to enforcing them.

- Judicator Kayle

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Dear Lady Kayle,

Before your relationship became... for lack of a better word, horrible, with your sister, how did you and Morganna get along? Or were the both of you always hostile?

Ask Shyvana

02-13-2012

Hello, Kayle. Good to see you.

I was going to ask about your relationship with your sister, but it seems these Summoners have already jumped on that. So, a different question. From what I know of your sense of justice, I think you'd fit in nicely with Demacia. Have you considered joining our cause? I'm sure Prince Jarvan would be happy to have you, and I for one would be pleased to have you amongst our ranks.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Dear Kayle,

It is an honor to be talking to someone of your stature, truly an angel, since people have already asked about you and your sister, I would like to ask a few personal things, I mean, if you wouldn't mind. First off, how do you feel about yordles, Teemo being the one I'm talking about to be specfic. Second, is there anyone you would possibly like to court in our realm? Third, what do you do on your off time from the League, any shops or hobbies like your sister?

Gamefreak506

02-14-2012

To Kayle,

Regarding people/creatures that are opposite of Light (Dark for example), do you listen to reasons first if possible, or do you just attack them just because they are?

NoDenial

02-14-2012

Dear Kayle,

What do you think my home, of the lands of Freljord, and the quarrels between the tribes?

Also, What do you think of the champions Veigar, Amumu, Malzahar, and Nasus?

- Summoner NoDenial

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-14-2012

Kayle,

Is there another side to you rather than the "Justice must be served", self-righteous paladin figure? I'm not going to lie. Morgana seems a lot more three-dimensional than you do.

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Mordenn

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kayle View Post
Mordenn,

I reconcile that sense with a sword.

I've never tried cooking. And I wouldn't call Morgana's baking a business, but rather a farce. There's another reason Sinful Succulence has become a hit in Noxus - do you know what those cookies are made of? I'm sure Twitch could tell you.

- Judicator Kayle
...I'm torn between a deep sense of betrayal and the fact that, secret ingredients or no, her cookies are still delicious. I've never been quite as good as you about righteous anger.

In any case, do you feel any connections to anything on our world? Be they ideological connections to a city state or just a sense of belonging or what have you. You said you don't regret your choice to come here but you also don't seem to have formed any sort of connection with our world the way your sister has. Not saying her method is better (I'd wager if anything it's a ploy for sympathy, honestly) but I am curious.

SpidusCloud

02-15-2012

Dear Kayle

I was curious what do you think of the league setting your influence level at such a low level?
Do you enjoy the new summoners coming to summon you early and then becoming stronger?

Ask Kayle

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
Dear Lady Kayle,

Before your relationship became... for lack of a better word, horrible, with your sister, how did you and Morganna get along? Or were the both of you always hostile?
Gespens,

Morgana has always been... That way. Mother liked me more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Kayle. Good to see you.

I was going to ask about your relationship with your sister, but it seems these Summoners have already jumped on that. So, a different question. From what I know of your sense of justice, I think you'd fit in nicely with Demacia. Have you considered joining our cause? I'm sure Prince Jarvan would be happy to have you, and I for one would be pleased to have you amongst our ranks.
Shyvana,

Demacia is a wonderful place, but you must understand that I am bound to servitude of the Institute. I can't leave often (outside of the League)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Dear Kayle,

It is an honor to be talking to someone of your stature, truly an angel, since people have already asked about you and your sister, I would like to ask a few personal things, I mean, if you wouldn't mind. First off, how do you feel about yordles, Teemo being the one I'm talking about to be specfic. Second, is there anyone you would possibly like to court in our realm? Third, what do you do on your off time from the League, any shops or hobbies like your sister?
Jamaree,

Yordles are, in general, awful. The ones that don't manufacture explosives are disobedient and hyperactive. Teemo is hardly an exception.

No. The standard of "attractive" here is notably low compared to home's.

As mentioned before, I have recently taken up painting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak506 View Post
To Kayle,

Regarding people/creatures that are opposite of Light (Dark for example), do you listen to reasons first if possible, or do you just attack them just because they are?

I don't run around murdering people because I don't like the way they look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDenial View Post
Dear Kayle,

What do you think my home, of the lands of Freljord, and the quarrels between the tribes?

Also, What do you think of the champions Veigar, Amumu, Malzahar, and Nasus?

- Summoner NoDenial
NoDenial,

Freljord is an awfully chaotic place.

Veigar is a pitiful being, but it's hard to feel for him, the way he is.
Amumu is a similar case.
Malzahar is peculiar. His association with the creature of the void bothers me.
Nasus... He's okay. A fascinating individual, to say the least. But his philosophies on "the cycle of life and death" are absurd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Kayle,

Is there another side to you rather than the "Justice must be served", self-righteous paladin figure? I'm not going to lie. Morgana seems a lot more three-dimensional than you do.

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
Spicy Jack,

Three-dimensional? The term is two-faced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordenn View Post
...I'm torn between a deep sense of betrayal and the fact that, secret ingredients or no, her cookies are still delicious. I've never been quite as good as you about righteous anger.

In any case, do you feel any connections to anything on our world? Be they ideological connections to a city state or just a sense of belonging or what have you. You said you don't regret your choice to come here but you also don't seem to have formed any sort of connection with our world the way your sister has. Not saying her method is better (I'd wager if anything it's a ploy for sympathy, honestly) but I am curious.
Mordenn,

Hardly. I've only been here for ten years, and being held in the Institute isn't a memory I'll reflect on fondly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidusCloud View Post
Dear Kayle

I was curious what do you think of the league setting your influence level at such a low level?
Do you enjoy the new summoners coming to summon you early and then becoming stronger?
Spidus,

I'm glad that new summoners are able to use me more often than others, but I can't say I enjoy being repeatedly guided into enemy turrets. They seem to think that my armor renders me invincible.

- Judicator Kayle

12345612 ... 26