Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kayle

02-13-2012

Greetings, summoners (and champions)

With this sudden trend of champion-run advice columns, I've decided to open my own in order to provide summoners with an in-depth view of the Fields of Justice and moral advisement that isn't from a juvenile nuisance.

Ask me a question and I'll respond as quickly as possible.

- Judicator Kayle

Pinkymado

02-13-2012

Dear Kayle,

You're a very serious person. The first time I saw you dance, I was astounded. Where did you learn your moves??

-Summoner Pink Madison

Ask Sivir

02-13-2012

Dear Kayle,

This one Battle Mistress is particulary interested in the economic system of your homeworld. You know, I could even learn something useful

-Sivir, the Batle Mistress

Mordenn

02-13-2012

Judicator,

It is my understanding you came to the League during a... troubled time on your homeworld, and that your reasons for coming were not entirely joyful ones. Do you regret joining the League? Would you have preferred to have remained home to help win the war being raged there instead of journeying here to stop your sister?

And so we don't end that on a rather grim note, what other champions have you enjoyed spending time with, or even merely interacting with?

Ask Kayle

02-13-2012

Quote:
Pinkymado:
Dear Kayle,

You're a very serious person. The first time I saw you dance, I was astounded. Where did you learn your moves??

-Summoner Pink Madison

Pink,

I learned that routine back in training on my world. It's been a while, but I believe we called it "Dexterity Exercise Number Three."

Quote:
Ask Sivir:
Dear Kayle,

This one Battle Mistress is particulary interested in the economic system of your homeworld. You know, I could even learn something useful

-Sivir, the Batle Mistress

Sivir,

When I left, we had phased out the use of currency because of the war. All of our resources are devoted to the crafting of weapons and armor - what sense would it make to charge our soldiers for the instruments they use to protect their home? Of course, our society was about order and justice, so I doubt that a hired mercenary could make it there if that's what you're asking.

Quote:
Mordenn:
Judicator,

It is my understanding you came to the League during a... troubled time on your homeworld, and that your reasons for coming were not entirely joyful ones. Do you regret joining the League? Would you have preferred to have remained home to help win the war being raged there instead of journeying here to stop your sister?

And so we don't end that on a rather grim note, what other champions have you enjoyed spending time with, or even merely interacting with?

Mordenn,

I don't regret my decision at all. Had I stayed, our world would have fallen to chaos at the wicked hands of Morgana.

I enjoy fighting on the Fields of Justice - a wonderful name, if you ask me - because it allows me to train in combat for the moment I return to my world. Not to mention the satisfaction of defeating my wretched witch-sister.

I don't have a "best friend" in the League, but there are a few champions I am particularly fond of. Poppy is an admirable yordle, and I commend her for her bravery. The Duchess Karma is exceptionally classy - the way she fights while maintaining an air of grace is incredible! I must also add that I've always found Sona to be an interesting individual in the way that she communicates through music. I hope to attend a concert of hers in the future.

- Judicator Kayle

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-13-2012

Kayle,

Some (including your sister) would say that you are incredibly self-righteous. How do you feel about these views on your standard of justice?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Mordenn

02-13-2012

I had no idea you had an interest in music. Though regretably that's likely because I rarely call upon you in the Fields of Justice. What other sorts of interests do you have that people might not know about?

Ask Kayle

02-13-2012

Quote:
SpicyJackTheBard:
Kayle,

Some (including your sister) would say that you are incredibly self-righteous. How do you feel about these views on your standard of justice?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Spicy Jack,

My standard of justice is best described by the phrase "An eye for an eye." The fact that my morally blind sister claims this to be "self-righteous" should be enough cause to disregard it entirely.

Quote:
Mordenn:
I had no idea you had an interest in music. Though regretably that's likely because I rarely call upon you in the Fields of Justice. What other sorts of interests do you have that people might not know about?

Mordenn,

My... Frequent absence from the Fields of Justice has given me some time for hobbies. I like to paint.

- Judicator Kayle

Mordenn

02-13-2012

How do you reconcile your sense of justice with the fact that the League frequently upholds verdicts that might be viewed as 'unjust' (the first Ionia vs Noxus match comes to mind, for example) and the fact that they employ individuals of a... notably less compromising nature than yourself. For example, they are technically sheltering your sister.

Also, do you share your sister's amazing baking ability? Because her pastries are good enough that they might even win you over. There's a reason Sinful Succulence has become such a hit in Noxus. Might help win people to your cause. People are easily swayed by delicious confections.

Ask Shen

02-13-2012

Judicator Kayle,

Glad to have you here. Only one question and I'll make it short. How's your judgement is different from mine? The way I see it is that you tend to rid the world of evil.

-Shen, the Eye of Twilight