6300 champion?!? HELP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iM GOKU x

Recruiter

02-13-2012

I just bought a LOL card for 1300 rp and i dont know which 6300 champ. I was debating between noct,talon,voli, and fizz. Which one should i pick or should i get someone else?

Razie

02-13-2012

Depends on what kind of character's you usually play.

AD= Talon

Ap= fizz

jungler=noc

tank=voli

Big Bang Typhoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Get kennen!

Hyosun

02-13-2012

give us a clue as to what you want in a champion and what you're good with. If you're not going to repost then might as well give you a quick rundown on what the said champs are like.

Nocturne: jungler in melee range that requires a bit of skill to use
Talon: assassin with high damage and an ult that lets you go invisible ( so its a bit easier )
Fizz: melee assassin with high damage. You depend on skill, correct timing of abilities to both damage and escape.
Volibear: a good tank that does a fair bit of damage and is probably your best bet if you want to play someone that can survive.

MrMajor Facepalm

02-13-2012

Graves
the outlaw

Lithorz

02-13-2012

i would normally recommend Kennen, or ziggs, but which i really want to buy is Lee sin. chose urself =)

Spopvitch

02-13-2012

wait for sales so u can get 2 for 1 deals

Piatchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Quote:
Nocturne: jungler in melee range that requires a bit of skill to use
Skill to use. lulz

darkaura23

02-13-2012

Get him, his w slows and does **** loads of damage, his e silences and does damage, and his q bleeds and enemy revealing them and damaging them. His ulti, omg, his ulti makes him invisible, does damage,and grants extra movement speed. so yeah get him

iPhailures

02-14-2012

lol wait for sales. I got talon and i really enjoy him, how bought give the free champions a shot and see if you wanna buy volibear.