Thoughts on Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FenrirW0lf

02-15-2012

So would you guys say it's better to play him AD mid or AD bot? I haven't had much luck playing him bot, though I get the feeling it might be my mindset more than anything. I'm used to the AP mid thing where I blow my opponent up then go roam & gank the other lanes, so if the other lanes are failing I feel naturally obligated to go help out. But whenever I do that from bot, it just means the enemy AD can freefarm while I'm away, which isn't good since most other ADs scale harder late game than EZ does. So I guess I should either play mid or just farm bot forever regardless of what's happening elsewhere, but I dunno for sure. lol

Eternal Bane

02-16-2012

Ezreal is a great Ad carry. I would go Ad mid. I destroy in mid. In bot, he does decent. Bot ad carry, you might want to go for Cait or Kog. Always play Ez AD not AP.

Rigs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

I mained Ezreal right after I bought him (probably about a year ago). He is one of the most fun champions to play, and theres nothing like getting kills with your ult when the enemy thinks he's safe. I've even gotten a few triple kills with just an ult. I used to play him AD religiously and always did well (this was back before the current meta, I would usually go mid). I tried AP Ezreal and he is even more fun. His W does so much amazing AoE damage. With decent items, you can get people to chase you into brush, cast your ult, follow it up with a W and Q, and finish them with E. I'll probably main him again when the Pulsefire skin is finally released.

Edit: I used to shun AP players, because I had never tried it. You'll almost always see an AP Ezreal suck it up. I think part of the reason a few people can play AP Ezreal well is because they have a lot of experience with AD Ez. I'd recommend around 50 games with AD before you try AP.

ATV Rivenroth

02-16-2012

I literally just posted this, but here watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-0Ffnz3eAM

Duwilo

02-16-2012

Ad mid is my personal favorite because i run ex/ig ezreal. With good mana use and aggressive play firstblood against an ap mid champ is easy. Then the solo exp and farm lets you get a hella fast sheen and from there is just holding that abusive lead. Ad bot is good to but your support has to play no farm support. Every little bit of cs is important when trying to get that all mighty sheen as well as keep your opponent under your thumb.