Thoughts on Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caletrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

I am debating on buying him as my next champion. I love skill shots and I do not have anything ranged.

Psyvolt

02-13-2012

I just bought him, and to tell you the truth, it wasn't my best purchase. First off, he is incredibly squishy throughout the whole game, and chances are that if you go into a team fight, he is the first or second one focused down. I feel as if his damage scaling isn't that good and even when you buy your beefy atk damage items, it still doesn't do much since the other team, at one point, starts building defensively. I mean, he seemed fun to play at first, but once I stared pvping with him, it kind of all went downhill from there.

My advice if you want a skill shot and range champion is maybe Xerath? I have him and he's really fun and can at least put out damage. But that's my advice! Hope it helps you to some extent.

shadowgift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

try him as an ap carry with a bit of cdr i think its way better than ad

Hyosun

02-13-2012

If you like skillshots and range try sivir if you want an ad champion. If you like skillshots in general pick Ahri.

Quick Rawr

02-13-2012

He will make you a better player.

He has a lot of potential, an AMAZING early game, but is difficult to do well with due to the fact that you have to hit his skill shots in order to make him have that damage output. You need to realize that he IS an AD carry, so auto attacking in between your abilities is essential (especially with a sheen). You probably won't do really well at first, but you'll get better at it and he is a LOT of fun, but takes practice.

Also, realize that a point blank ult is necessary to do, don't only use it to snipe. I'd recommend him. He excels at Dominion and is a really great counter to several champs in SR. A great AD mid or bot lane AD.

Also, viable as AD, AP or Hybrid, depending on how you play him. He seems to have the best results going AD though.

Caletrix

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
He will make you a better player.

He has a lot of potential, an AMAZING early game, but is difficult to do well with due to the fact that you have to hit his skill shots in order to make him have that damage output. You need to realize that he IS an AD carry, so auto attacking in between your abilities is essential (especially with a sheen). You probably won't do really well at first, but you'll get better at it and he is a LOT of fun, but takes practice.

Also, realize that a point blank ult is necessary to do, don't only use it to snipe. I'd recommend him. He excels at Dominion and is a really great counter to several champs in SR. A great AD mid or bot lane AD.

Also, viable as AD, AP or Hybrid, depending on how you play him. He seems to have the best results going AD though.
Thank you for this.

I love trying new champions.

Help I Suck

02-13-2012

He is currently the only AD Carry I enjoy playing. I haven't tried him as AP but as the poster above said he has a very strong early game. If you have a good partner I think his range allows him to out harass just about any AD carry you'll come up against and his burst is really good too. His ability to escape tough situations with his E is pretty valuable as well against ganks and the like. I'd definitely buy him again in a heartbeat. One of my favorite characters in the game.

King Jelly

02-13-2012

really good if you can play him well, sadly i can't. should give him a try might be fun since you like skillshots.

HuskarDc

02-13-2012

Most fun AD carry in the game. I play him AD. Just an absolute blast to play.

JMurf47

02-13-2012

I think a lot of the community would agree when I say there are better AD carries that do the job easier but as far as fun factor goes he is at the top of my list.