"Your only 1700 in Dominion, you suck"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

02-15-2012

at 2k my blindpick queue time is usually under 1min

too impatient to wait for draft queues

Opreich

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4v3nd3774 View Post
It starts between 1100 and 1400 depending on how you answered the survey when you logged in for the first time. A smurf of mine showed no results for dominion before playing my first game and after my first game(win) I was 1291, but I don't remember how I answered the survey thing.
Oh that is interesting. Well, I answered the lowest, I can remember that much.

LegendaryEnemy

02-15-2012

i like having 1700's on my team better than 1600's and I like having 1600's better than 1500's, and people like having 2100's on their team better than having me on their team and...

Breidr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Quote:
[NA] Breidr, Dominion: 1182 [44W/34L]
I have come to claim my "Worst Player Trophy." Unless anyone else here is below 1200 :P

Opreich

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidr View Post
I have come to claim my "Worst Player Trophy." Unless anyone else here is below 1200 :P
One on my IRL mates is 774

Breidr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Dang, I thought I had this one in the bag.... I may have to start punching the Lock-in button at random. It will either fix my rating, or teach me champions...

Hawktitan

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidr View Post
[NA] Breidr, Dominion: 1182 [44W/34L]

You don't have a ton of games played. With a record of 44 wins and 34 losses you are rising in ELO you haven't even plateued yet.