"Your only 1700 in Dominion, you suck"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMundungu

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionButlerGO View Post
My Dominion elo (all blind pick, all solo queue) hovers inside the 1200-1400 window and I usually have a blast in-game. In fact, I'm having more fun now than when it first started.

I'm proud to be one of Dominion's biggest fans and it's single-worst player.
I know someone who's under 900, don't feel too bad.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokull View Post
i wish i knew how elo worked for dominion, cuz even though im only +4 win/loss i seem to only play with people that are about +40 or 50 or so. it confuzzles me
I'd like to know how Dominion matchmaking works, in general. I'm still leveling my account (~200 xp away from Lvl 19), and I know that I'm not the only non-30 playing Dominion, but I am, consistently, the lowest-leveled player in any match. Last night, the closest level to me was 20, with a pair of lvl 24's.

Surely there must be players at my elo who don't already have full, tier 3 runepages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMundungu View Post
I know someone who's under 900, don't feel too bad.
Sometimes I wonder if I will ever drop that low. Honestly, I can go on a losing streak like no other. When I checked last night after a pair of wins, I think I was only at ~1320-1340.

Falanin

02-14-2012

Interesting. I thought I was doing fairly well (+35 in 700 or so games), but then I discovered that I'm only 1350 elo. Sad.

Guess I need to stop trying to learn new champs and grind some wins with Ryze and Riven.

Nekrogen

02-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falanin View Post
Interesting. I thought I was doing fairly well (+35 in 700 or so games), but then I discovered that I'm only 1350 elo. Sad.

Guess I need to stop trying to learn new champs and grind some wins with Ryze and Riven.
Something tells me Ryze won't be an automatic faceroll anymore :P

He got nerfed on 2 accounts:
-His Q from 8->7.5%. Straight up damage nerf.
-Revolver from 15->12%. Will affect his overall sustainability.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

I've gotten up to 1900 playing Xin and Nunu. Just recently found out about JabeBot at 1800.

Before that I played a lot of people, but settled into a few.

02-14-2012

I just played a game against Sauron, ZaberZ, FDru, Zimike, and MagiMelkor last night and won with 3 solo 1700-1800 players and two 2100 players. Well... it seemed like they were going easy but I think we did alright for being random. So yea, don't let somebody talk **** about being a 1700 player.

Xhyros

02-14-2012

Dropping from 1900 to 1700 I don't really notice much in the way of player skill, but the queue times are shorter. Don't worry bout your ELO, as long as you stay out of that 1200-1400 range you'll be OK.

Dankicemann

02-15-2012

i cant break 1300 elo and i am usually first place in each game idk what else to do. i'll lose because of bad players or disconnects seems hopeless

Opreich

02-15-2012

Stuck in the 1500's.

Makes me sad considering Dom elo starts at 1400.

v4v3nd3774

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opreich View Post
Stuck in the 1500's.

Makes me sad considering Dom elo starts at 1400.
It starts between 1100 and 1400 depending on how you answered the survey when you logged in for the first time. A smurf of mine showed no results for dominion before playing my first game and after my first game(win) I was 1291, but I don't remember how I answered the survey thing.