"Your only 1700 in Dominion, you suck"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
And 1700 is a great place to be, avoiding the 'just-visiting' SR players level while also avoiding obnoxiously long queue times.
So true, I started seeing less and less of them when I hit 1600.

Makestro

02-13-2012

someone who tells you you're bad based on your elo is either nerd raging, trolling, or they take the game too seriously. As long as you enjoy the game don't worry about what people say unless they're trying to help you get better.

LegendaryEnemy

02-13-2012

I can't break 2100. I've been within 5 points of it, but I always seem to lose it. Maybe next time me thinks.

shhbequiet9772

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

I'm 1830ish and it kinda sucks cuz I don't have a team and its hard to get higher

SweetTooth

02-13-2012

when you ban dumb champions like Talon or Udyr or Olaf over kassadin, yorick, urgot... then yeah you are bad.

v4v3nd3774

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTooth View Post
when you ban dumb champions like Talon or Udyr or Olaf over kassadin, yorick, urgot... then yeah you are bad.
That's the 1500s, bro.

Zulgaines

02-13-2012

My ELO hovers around 1500-1600

But the matchmaking is kinda crazy right now cause of the smaller player pool. I can lose a match where two players D/C, we still manage to hold out for 80ish points and lose a ton of ELO cause the people on the other team were a couple dom games in.

Kolos1001

02-13-2012

im 1600ish and as long as there are no leavers/dcs most of my games are really good win or lose.

larkhill

02-13-2012

honestly, elo doesnt matter at all. im 1400 and i still see worse players than when i was 1100.

an interesting phenomenon happens at around the 1000-1150 range. people there tend to REALLY want to raise their elo to a respectable level so they research, practice, and watch streams to get better. they ask questions in the forums and do anything they can to improve. when playing against them, their elo may only be 1100 or so but they're knowledge is much higher and they're generally harder to play against simply due to being counterpicked.

i mostly play bot lane and back in the 1100 range, i'd see a lot of good bot lane champs like yorick, urgot, morgana, and other ap carries. they didnt have the technical skills to beat me, but the champ selection at least made it a draw most of the time.

in the 1400 range, for whatever reason, people seem to play whatever they want and just assume they'll do fine bot. i see stupid picks like wukong, panth or janna bot. they all get demolished by my ahri. its rather funny really.

elo doesnt matter in dom at all. hell, ive seen matchmaking have wild swings in team elo. back when i was 1200, i used to get matched with 1500 players all the time. theres been reports if 1600 players getting 2k teammates as well.

theres leavers and trolls in every elo. u wont escape them. go watch the stream of some of the more popular SR players. even at the 2400 level, they run into trolls, terrible players and leavers. dom is the same way.

just play your game and have fun. if someone says u suck, ignore them. let the game speak for itself.

GrandmasterSwipe

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
1). JabeBot. Add it as a friend and then say !pstats summonername

2). It doesn't suck.
Dear god +7 thumbs up for such a simple answer
that sauron guy must feel like a rockstar. So much fame for being numer one at dominion!

Gratz though