So now that Brackhar abandoned Dom...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

02-12-2012

Is it safe to say Dominion is the next Twisted Treeline?

Skeeep

02-12-2012

You will be downvoted by mindless fanboys. Yes is has been abandoned. It was a fun concept but the range of characters balanced for SR can not work on Dom as they are.
Riot does not want to put in the work to solve this problem so Dom will whither and die.

Kedali

02-12-2012

I don't really see enough enthusiasm from Riot to expect any real changes to Dominion.

I remember when they were first talking about Dominion and all the Riot employees were so excited that they were unintentionally infuriating the player base by announcing the announcement of what was coming. Then I remember during one of the big tournaments, they were shoutcasting in-house matches of Dominion and everyone seemed to be having a blast.

I took a break for a while after that and just recently came back, and apparently those guys were faking it or just lost interest really fast, because now there seems to only be one Riot employee that cares about or even plays Dominion and all the rest went back to SR.

It sucks, but at the end of the day, Riot is a business, and they're going to invest their resources in what makes them the most money.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Hope not, Dom is all I play now. SR too slow paced by comparison.

Jabe

02-12-2012

Ooh, I love a good conspiracy theory!

(Hooray for posts that have absolutely no basis in reality other than someone jumping to conclusions.)

CelticRitter

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
Hope not, Dom is all I play now. SR too slow paced by comparison.
I agree. SR takes too long. It makes laddering difficult,

Phourc

02-12-2012

Brackhar 'abandoned' dominion as soon as it went live - it was then given to the live team to run xP

Sauron

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
Ooh, I love a good conspiracy theory!

(Hooray for posts that have absolutely no basis in reality other than someone jumping to conclusions.)
Brackhar was an illuminati alien that came from outer space to give us advanced technologies but disguised them as a video game to sneak it by the shapeshifting reptiles in charge of big govt. He had to return to his planet once his work was done.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

We're doomed. How can we play without Brackhar?

HAO?/!1!1?

ActionButlerGO

02-13-2012

Now that the OP has made his pointlessly asinine thread, is it safe to say that he won't spam the Dominion forums anymore?