How do you expect people like me t o get out of elo hell!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NessOnett

02-14-2012

11/6/9 is pretty average for an AD. They are designed to get the kills and be protected by their team. Get a better build(penetration matters) and carry harder bro. But I suspect you're exactly where you're supposed to be.

OOOMM

02-15-2012

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned your 150 games as Twitch. 161 games as of right now, 151 games as Twitch.

Everything they are saying is true, but if you don't learn to diversify your character selection a bit, you will get stuck bellow 1300 or so most likely. I know a big issue I have which keeps me stuck near 1200 is my lack of diversity. I can play every roll but I only have 3 or 4 characters for each (except mid, which I never get to play it seems.) Sometimes this leaves me with a character which might not fair well against my lane opponent, or against their team comp.

If I have 3 or 4 characters for each roll and sometimes still get stuck with a suboptimal choice, playing Twitch in over 90% of your games is likely screwing you up a lot.

Not to mention the implications it has about your willingness to pick around/with your team. I know the type of players I dislike the most on my teams are the ones who call a certain roll and can't cooperate with what everybody else may be good at.

Phenomenonn

02-15-2012

Considering your builds, scores, and CS, especially in the 2nd game (10 deaths is never excusable) looks like you may belong where you are ELO wise.

Battlesense

Master Recruiter

02-15-2012

Here's the problem. You make a thread, but then you defend yourself to the very first person that is trying to help you. Why did you make this thread? You knew you weren't going to have people agreeing with you. You were going to get people trying to help you, yet you blew them off.

Just go back to the basics and learn. Make 0 excuses, you need to see the clear picture of how the top players got to where they have gotten. Hint; if you think they raged after every loss and played 1 champion 90% of the time, you're wrong.

superiored

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by asejfndlsfljkvbe View Post
TROLOLOL

YOUR WORSE THAN ME
http://www.lolstatistics.com/player/na/24003316
Go troll some where else Derp.
bwahaha boy add me and ill annihilate you in the lane of your choice
dont link my stats because they summarize my learning experience from 800 games

Achtbar

02-15-2012

Jeez I don't, your build makes me want to kill small children and all you play is one champ. Like how can you think that makes you skilled at all?

SNES MINION

02-15-2012

my good man/woman, in order for you to exit this so called elo hell, you should find a group of friends who you know won't leave you to die, or organize it so you can skype chat or something like that.
good luck

Larrythetapist

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by asejfndlsfljkvbe View Post

...146 ranked games as twitch...
gg. you sir, are full of win already.

you dont need a high elo to prove it again.

First Mate

02-18-2012

Umm... Where was the jungler? No smite = lose buffs/dragons/baron

Kanye Midwest

02-18-2012

You're losing because instead of filling the role you need (jungle) you lane twitch. And therefore they outlevel you and gank you're team into the abyss