Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you expect people like me t o get out of elo hell!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superiored

02-13-2012

Lol i dont expect you to get out of the elo hell. I would prefer you stay there so I dont get matched up with you

Achtbar

02-13-2012

Quote:
Selcopa:
im certainly not 'pro' I make tons of mistakes, thats why i'm not higher than I am yet, I don't duo either, however I will look over replays to help you get more skilled so that you can carry yourself out.

You also need to realise that I played over 800 games this season, when i was in the 1400's anytime i dropped to 1300 i would dominate so hard, that i'd be back to 1400s in no time, so if you are struggling to move up, you should accept that you probably dont deserve to be much higher than you are.

This, I was 1590 and dropped all the way to 1290 from me personally pla ying badly and just spiraling downward, but yesterday night I went to the grindstone and easily got back to the 1500's. I will say this to people as much as this topic comes up, there is no getting yourself out of elo hell with some elaborate strat that someone has... it is all about your skill and you need to realize that or you will stay where you are if you dont improve.

Avalace

02-13-2012

You die too much.

Kansei

02-13-2012

If you do that every single game, how can you not win more than you lose? Maybe that particular game had some factor out of your control. My guess is that you do this about 1/5 games, and cost your team the game 1/5 games if you are breaking even

asejfndlsfljkvbe

02-13-2012

Quote:
Selcopa:
im certainly not 'pro' I make tons of mistakes, thats why i'm not higher than I am yet, I don't duo either, however I will look over replays to help you get more skilled so that you can carry yourself out.

You also need to realise that I played over 800 games this season, when i was in the 1400's anytime i dropped to 1300 i would dominate so hard, that i'd be back to 1400s in no time, so if you are struggling to move up, you should accept that you probably dont deserve to be much higher than you are.

It happened again look

2 afk leavers graves & brand

1 first time sona

1 feeder mord...

HOW DA HELL DO I WIN THESE GAMES! I CANT CARRY 3 V 5!

asejfndlsfljkvbe

02-13-2012

Quote:
superiored:
Lol i dont expect you to get out of the elo hell. I would prefer you stay there so I dont get matched up with you

TROLOLOL

YOUR WORSE THAN ME
http://www.lolstatistics.com/player/na/24003316
Go troll some where else Derp.

Afrowiz

02-14-2012

Needs more Tiamat

ninomir

02-14-2012

Man you need to adpet. That's why you can't simply follow guides.
In both pictures you go for same build.
You need some adpement.
They got 3 AP's and no MR on your part. Specially in knowing just how squishy Twitch is. One taunt from Ahri and you pretty much dead. Get a Bashee counter that to a point.
Build some MR. Learn to adept. It's not just blindly following a guide imo.

Deathfairy

02-14-2012

In every screen you have your cs is VERY low. You belong there. Oh as Ad carry in lower elo you are EXPECTED to have about 2:1 k/d ratio in and EVEN game. So ya nothing impressive there just normal. Another of those i play carries i get tons of kills so i am better then tanks and support onb my team pro.

lazydot

02-14-2012

Well, since it seems you can't or won't see the obvious reasons, here are few more besides "you belong, where you are" (also I'm at work and bored..):

1) Your CS is higher then support but lower than everyone else in your team (in 1 screen shot you had slightly higher, but that graves with 91 CS in 35 minutes isn't what you shall aim for). In general your CS is way to low for the played time (177CS by 47 minutes and 108CS by 35).

2) You run exhaust/ignite, your team also don't have any jungler (no one has smite), your team has ranged AD carry or 2nd ranged AP carry, you play twitch... enemy team has a jungler with a smite, you see what I mean here?

3) You have lowest assists/assist-ratio in your team and also from the enemy team, if you want to get that for comparison - which is bad, very bad, that says you're not a team player to simplify that.

4) You seem to follow exact the same build in both games, no matter what your team's or enemy team's composition is. Btw, your build is AWFUL, no matter which enemy team/enemy items you would face.

5) Your build is awful with details:
- 1st game, your enemies have from 50 to almost 300 additional armor - but you don't care, you don't have last whisper or any other armor reducing item.
- 1st and 2nd game your enemies have 3 AP and 2 AD champs, you still don't care - no single point in magic res/armor - no defence at all, you're squishy as hell.

Warmog is USELESS on itself, cause it will not give you any armor/magic res and every of the enemy champions will 2-4 shoot you in 1v1 situation (singed will prob. need the most time to kill you, followed by xin and nidalee, also nidalee could/will be the only enemy-target you would be able to kill in a 1v1 situation).

I'm from euw, FYI.

If you want to improve, read the solomid guides, watch streams (or archived videos), with streamers who also explain, why they are doing what and whether it was good or bad like LoCicero, Rokudan, TreeEskimo, newly also scarra and earlier Doublelift. Install LOL-Replay, watch some of your own games, where you think you did good but still lost cause of "insert some 'reason' here...", share it with those you trust, talk about it, about general game tactics, whatever. Set map objectives/game objectives for yourself, compare them vs those of above Streamers.

TL;DR
You're bad, you belong where you are, unless you understand what you're doing wrong and start working on it.