How do you expect people like me t o get out of elo hell!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asejfndlsfljkvbe

Senior Member

02-12-2012

LOOK AT THIS BS!

See attachment for image

My stats are 11-6-9 in 146 ranked games as twitch.

http://www.lolstatistics.com//player/na/26051487

How do I GET OUT OF THIS ELO HELL!!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selcopa

Senior Member

02-12-2012

If you recorded the game I can go over it with you so we can find things you might have done differently that would have caused you to win the game.

If you want to believe that there was nothing that you could of done to win this game then dont bother adding me, if you actually want to get better, it's like being an ugly woman, you're gonna have to work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asejfndlsfljkvbe

Senior Member

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
If you recorded the game I can go over it with you so we can find things you might have done differently that would have caused you to win the game.

If you want to believe that there was nothing that you could of done to win this game then dont bother adding me, if you actually want to get better, it's like being an ugly woman, you're gonna have to work.
Ok not every game was this bad but this was a worst case scenario, there was a troll Ryze who kept feeding on purpose then he stopped after we threatened to report him.

But the whole team just fell apart, I could be there farming minding my own business & they go suicide even if I ping them to come back. Or when I am farming an entire lane could be feeding...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1313Jr1313

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-13-2012

greaves, double dancer, double thirster, mogs... your score was good but the game could have been much better much like your build. it is an inefficient use of slots.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asejfndlsfljkvbe

Senior Member

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selcopa View Post
If you recorded the game I can go over it with you so we can find things you might have done differently that would have caused you to win the game.

If you want to believe that there was nothing that you could of done to win this game then dont bother adding me, if you actually want to get better, it's like being an ugly woman, you're gonna have to work.
HOLY SHIIT Selcopa YOU ARE SO PRO I ADDED YOU PLEASE DUO WITH ME & GET ME OUT OF THIS ELO HELL! I WILL LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU I WILL WORSHIP YOU FOREVER!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninomir

Senior Member

02-13-2012

Double PD, Double BT and a Warmogs. You might have done good but think that's just too much. Specially against a team that had so much CC, would have been better of with some armor and mr rather then that Warmogs and perheps a QSS isntead of that boudle BT/PD imo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asejfndlsfljkvbe

Senior Member

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninomir View Post
Double PD, Double BT and a Warmogs. You might have done good but think that's just too much. Specially against a team that had so much CC, would have been better of with some armor and mr rather then that Warmogs and perheps a QSS isntead of that boudle BT/PD imo
That is just 1 of many games I've tried other builds, but there is nothing I can do if my team is bad & feeds. I get 1 lose & 1 win on average so far. Don't matter what I do its up to random chance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asejfndlsfljkvbe

Senior Member

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninomir View Post
Double PD, Double BT and a Warmogs. You might have done good but think that's just too much. Specially against a team that had so much CC, would have been better of with some armor and mr rather then that Warmogs and perheps a QSS isntead of that boudle BT/PD imo
Also look 2 of them bought thornmail to counter me & I can't convert twitch into ap all of the sudden. The only way to beat that is if the AP on my team steps up & deals some dmg.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lazydot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by asejfndlsfljkvbe View Post
LOOK AT THIS BS!

...

How do I GET OUT OF THIS ELO HELL!!!!!!!
Looking at the enemy items and your build you BELONG there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selcopa

Senior Member

02-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by asejfndlsfljkvbe View Post
HOLY SHIIT Selcopa YOU ARE SO PRO I ADDED YOU PLEASE DUO WITH ME & GET ME OUT OF THIS ELO HELL! I WILL LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU I WILL WORSHIP YOU FOREVER!!!!
im certainly not 'pro' I make tons of mistakes, thats why i'm not higher than I am yet, I don't duo either, however I will look over replays to help you get more skilled so that you can carry yourself out.

You also need to realise that I played over 800 games this season, when i was in the 1400's anytime i dropped to 1300 i would dominate so hard, that i'd be back to 1400s in no time, so if you are struggling to move up, you should accept that you probably dont deserve to be much higher than you are.