TEMP folder crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Targash

02-12-2012

I start a 5v5 blind pick on Summoner's Rift with Teemo and the game crashes in the loading screen when I am at around 35%. An error message pops up saying

"Unable to create the error report.

Please verify that there is enough space in your TEMP folder."

If I relog and try to reconnect to the game it crashes again during loading whith the same error message. It happens for the entire game and once it's done the game returns to normal i.e. I can start a new game and it works fine.

I have checked the league of legends temp folder and it's empty, even while the game is loading. The C: temp folder still has a lot of space.

Also, during loading the leagueoflegends.exe program gradually eats up more and more memory untill it caps at around 514 000 Ko before the program stops responding and crashes.

It's already happened before with Olaf and Graves too so the problem is not exclusive to Teemo.

I've also included the Game logs when it crashed the first time and when I tried to reconnect to the game. I don't know if it's normal but the network logs matching the Game ones are empty...

Btw, I'm running Windows XP on an AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3000+, 1.8GHz and NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS video card.

EDIT: I've added my DxDiag report. Problem still occurs.

Legault7

02-14-2012

same problem occurring to me please id someone could post a response it would be helpful.

ToKe3h4x0r

02-19-2012

exact same problem, posted in various threads NO SOLUTION YET~
RIOT PLZ respond to this ERROR, it's starting to plague my ELOs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targash View Post
If I relog and try to reconnect to the game it crashes again during loading whith the same error message. It happens for the entire game and once it's done the game returns to normal i.e. I can start a new game and it works fine.

Here's another thread that has a Wrenchmen's response, but the solutions offered DOES NOT FIX the error. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ht=temp+folder

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS ERROR, RIOT! (lots of reports of this error)

NeutrallyOcean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

This just happened to me. the client goes unresponsive halfway through loading, and the error message pops up talking about a TEMP folder.

I go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\temp, and it's empty. I head to C:\Users\---\AppData\Local\Temp and delete everything there, but when I try to reconnect, it's still the same error message. I downloaded CCleaner, and erase tons of junk off my drives, and clear all of my precious internet history, and still, no luck.

Furionthion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Same here

NadalKenlyl

07-04-2012

I had this happen to me in a dominion game as well.

Miss Inaba

01-29-2013

I just want to bring this up again, because it just happened to me, and there seems to be no solution, other than I'm trying to repair the client right now. I just thought it was important to let Riot know that this is still happening.